• Published 31st Jan 2015
  • 1,105 Views, 17 Comments

My Little Pac-man - Kitty Craft



"With sonic gone... I dont know what to do! But I must help these Pacworlders before their home is destroyed!"-Rainbow Dash

  • ...
4
 17
 1,105

School Project

Author's Note:

Awesome animation I made... SO this was the inspiration for this mini chapter

Pac was sleeping soundly when all of a sudden he jumped out of bed screaming.

"Whats wrong Pacster?" Spiral asked in a sleepy voice.

"THE SCIENCE PROJECT IS DUE TODAY!" Pac yelled. Then the main 6 came running into the dorm room.

"What ever is the problem Pac darling?" Rarity asked Pac-Man.

"MY SCIENCE PROJECT IS DUE TODAY AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING DONE!!!" Pac was now running in circles around the dorm room.

"Then why not just get it done now?"RD asked.

"BECAUSE I HAD 9 MONTHS TO DO IT! I CANT JUST DO IT NOW! ALL I HAVE IS A BOX!" Pac stopped and turned his head over to a box with a label that says "Science Project".

"Boxin'" Pinkie randomly said. Pac looked at the pink pony with confusion.

"You'll think of something"Twilight said as she and the main 5 left the dorm room. Later that day Spiral and Cilly found Pac's project at one of the tables.

"Cup Of Dirt?" Cilly was confused at the poster.

"Yah... kinda of a last minute thing..." Pac said "Everyone's parents made their projects... well almost everyone..."

"Skibo cant even zip up his pants, and he made a volcano" Spiral added "So why did you make a Cup Of Dirt?"

"Just so the teacher can walk by and think I'm an idiot and give me an F"

"We better get in our spots Spiral, see ya Pac" Cilly and Spiral then left Pac, then the teacher came.

"What do you have here Pac?" The teacher asked. Pac then started to sweat.

"It's a Cup Of Dirt so just slap an F on it and let me go home" The teacher looked the Cup Of Dirt.

"Well... explain it" Pac then started to sweat even more. The main 6 where looking at Pac through a camera.

"Hes getting a low grade..." Twilight sighed.

"Well... Its a Cup" Pac motioned to the Cup "Filled with Dirt" He motioned to the Dirt, the teacher nodded. "I call it Cup Of Dirt" The teacher got out a clipboard and pen.

"Very good job Pac-man! You get a A+ "Pac looked at her with confusion, then he shook it off. The teacher then went to a kid with the solar system made out of Styrofoam planets.

"THE YELLOW ONE IS A SUN! THE YELLOW ONE IS THE SUN!" The teacher then looked at the student.

"What are the other pl..."

"THE SUN! THE YELLOW ONE IS THE SUN!"

"Calm down please" The teacher then started to walk away slowly.

"THE YEL.. ALRIGHT!" The student stopped yelling wan backed up into a corner.

"Weird" Pac, Cilly, spiral, and the main 6 said at the same time.

Comments ( 3 )

Here's a little something I wrote to give you a little example of how a crossover with PAC-Man would go if I wrote it.


Outside of the Carousel Boutique, there was a rustle in the bushes. Inside, a small lavender dragon had many pins and needle stuck in his back. It didn't hurt him, due to his tough dragon scales, but he was sad that his crush, the beautiful white dressmaker unicorn right in front of him seemed to ignore him most of the time.
Rarity's eyes were drawn to the window, and her ears perked up as the bushes shook once more.
"Spike, darling!" she called to the little dragon, batting her eyes. "Could you be a dear and check outside? I heard a rustling, and I'm very busy right now."
"Sure!" the lovestruck dragon smiled, and headed outside as the bushes rustled once again. Spike stepped back cautiously, but he had to be brave. For Rarity.
Suddenly, a dark figure with glowing blue eyes floated from out of the bushes, Spike backing up in fear.
"Come at me! You w-wanna fight?" Spike tried to fight against the ghostly figure, but it simply smirked and wooshed at the hapless dragon.
Spike lay on the ground for a while, but then he slowly stood up, now wearing a small red bowtie, his eyes glowing light blue.
"Now I will finally have my revenge..."

MORE PLZ

Keep going and add power berry forms to the Mane 6 and Spike. I LOVE IT!!!

Login or register to comment