• Published 3rd Mar 2015
  • 757 Views, 9 Comments

TwiDash Songfic - TheRandomMLPegasister

  • ...
15
 9
 757

Special Chapter: No Need To Let Me Go

Author's Note:

Well this chapter wasn't planned, but whatever. Enjoy! :D

Rainbow Dash opened her eyes.

She had remembered falling to her doom and pain, yet now she felt nothing and was back on solid ground.

Well she thought it was solid ground until she looked down and saw she was standing in blood or maybe it was a river of blood. She could only guess.

"Hello?" Rainbow called out.

She heard a soft splash and turned to look in that direction. She was a gray old stallion.

She really meant grey, everything. His coat, mane, and tail were grey and he had a faded cutiemark of a skill which was also grey.

Oh but his eyes were far from grey, they were bright red.

"What are you?" Rainbow asked.

The old stallion chuckled a bit. "I am a ghost and I work on the staff. I decide if you get tortured or if you get to go to asylum."

"So . . . . ?" Rainbow said.

"Usually if you go to asylum you get greeted by a family member, but if you are destined to get tortured then you are met with one of the staff members or, if you were bad enough, you get greeted by the princess," The old stallion explained.

"So if you're here instead of one of my family members, that means I get punished . . . But for what? I'm a saviour of Equestria and I've faught of my counterpart and her companions, what did I do wrong?"

"You cheated death," The stallion spoke those words with a coldness in his voice.

Dash stared at him. She knew exactly what he was talking about.

Though she had no choice. Their princess had brought her back, not Dash.

"Look you're princess brought me back," Dash snorted.

"Ah yes, we know, but someone must be punished and that is why we are to take two souls that she loves dearly and punish them, that would be you and her son," The stallion said.

"That's not even fair!" Dash said.

"She has no control over what we do!" The stallion yelled at Dash.

"No but I do have the say in who is on the staff or not," a voice that Dash recognized said.

Dash turned around to see Harmony Dash, the Princess of the Dead. She had a curly brown mane and tail that now had red and yellow highlights in them and her coat was light blue. She had a bone crown and she was an alicorn. Her cutiemark was a lightning bolt cutting through a peace sign; pretty fitting for her name. Her magenta eyes were stone cold as she stared down the old stallion. There were two guards flanking either side of her.

"I thought I could trust you Mark," Harmony tsked.

"Y-your Majesty! I-I y-you can trust me!" Mark, the old stallion, said.

"For some reason I don't believe you," Harmony said. "Guards take this traitor to the punishment fields and make him move that bog boulder for, let's see, a million years."

"W-what!? N-no, n-no Your Greatness please have mercy!" Mark pleaded as the guards grabbed hold of him.

"Why would I you tried to punish two innocent souls?" Harmony Dash said. "Were you afraid to confront me?"

The old stallion whimpered.

"Fear should not be here, I would have gladly listened to you, but now your foolishness has gotten you in deep trouble and I do not grant mercy for anyone, except for maybe Rainbow Dash and Cody," Harmony Dash said. "Take him away, boys."

The guards saluted and dragged the crying Mark with them.

"I'm sorry Rainbow," Harmony said.

"For what!? That was awesome!" Dash squealed.

"No Rainbow, I meant that I can't bring you back or well not yet anyways," Harmony said. "Your body has already started to decay. As you know Pegasi bodies decay faster than normal ponies. In less than 12 days your body will have already lost all its color and withered up and it's been six already."

"Oh," Dash said.

"But, I'm sure Cody can help with that," Harmony said.

Ten years later

"Alright Rainbow, you ready?" Harmony asked Dash.

Dash nodded.

They were at Rainbow's gravesite, it's obvious somepony had just been by, there were some flowers and stuff and they were fresh. Dash felt her heart melt. She had been gone ten long years and she was just gonna show up again. What a surprise that would be.

Harmony Dash dug up the coffin and opened it to reveal Dash's old decayed and frayed body and boy did it smell horrible!

Harmony Dash grabbed a vile with red liquid and poured it on Rainbow's dead body.

The body started to rapidly get better. The color came showed, the body started to un-decay and even the flowers that the dead Dash was holding grew back to life. The dress went back to normal and the crown atop her head started to get it's rainbow coloring back.

"Alright Dash," Harmony Dash said and grabbed the ghost Rainbow and then turned her into a ball of light.

The sensation of it was like how your foot falls asleep except it's your whole body.

Harmony Dash then put it up to Dash's body and it sunk in.

Harmony Dash waited and waited and waited until finally Dash's eyes opened and she stretched her hooves out. "This body is soo stiff."

Harmony Dash giggled. "Oh it'll get better, it just hasn't been used in quite a while."

"That's right, do y'know where Twilight is?" Dash asked hopefully.

Harmony Dash nodded. "I'll teleport you, but don't talk to her immediately, you'll want to see what she will do."

Dash didn't have enough time to ask questions as she was teleported onto something fluffy; a cloud. She looked around and found herself looking down at the Cloudsdale stadium and she was just in time to see Twilight in a Wonderbolt's suit, doing aerial tricks. Dash was confused for a bit until it hit her--

Twilight was a Wonderbolt!

Dash watched, enthralled by her movements.

The last time Dash had seen her wife it had been before the crash and quite frankly Twilight hadn't been very good at flying then, but now she was a Wonderbolt. This made Dash's jaw hang open in confusion and surprise.


After the show Dash went over to the stadium, which was now cleared out. Of course she still had a cloak hidden in her tail, so she put that on. Dash walked up to the guards at the backstage door.

"Backstage pass please," one said.

The other guard held out his hoof.

"I-i don't exactly have one, I just wanted to see Twilight Sparkle, she's a great friend of mine," Dash raised her voice to yell because she knew that she wouldn't get pass these goons without help.

"No pass, no -" The guard was cut off with Spitfire coming from out of the backstage room. "Who yelled?"

"I did," Dash said, uncovered in cloaked head.

Spitfire started to scream, but Dash covered a hoof to her mouth. "Shh! I don't want Twi to hear us!" Dash hissed as she took her hoof away from Spitfire's mouth.

"B-b-but-"

"Yeah I know I was dead for ten years, The Princess of The Dead had trouble with handling the situation of my body decaying before she brought me back," Dash said. "Can ya just take me to Twilight?"

Spitfire nodded reluctantly and Dash put her hood on again as Spitfire led her into the backstage room. She lead me over to Twilight and left without another word.

Twilight looked over at Dash. "Another fan, I suppose? I've seen a lot today."

Dash just shook her head and pulled down her cloak.

Twilight shrieked while Dash rolled her eyes.

"Twi calm down, let me explain," Dash said. Twilight calmed down enough for Dash to explain so she continued, "I was destined to get punished so I was out for a while until I woke up, but what they were punishing me for was stupid. Anyways by that time my body was already starting to decay and Harmony had Cody mix up a potion so we could get my body looking awesome again and well it took longer than expected and well here I am."

Twilight looked mystified. She couldn't explain it, but she knew for sure she was happy, in fact she was so happy she went up and kissed Dash. Dash kissed Twilight back.

Dash was going to be fine. Just fine.

Comments ( 8 )

Allllll Aboard the magic school bus kids!
We're going on a riiiiiide!

Bruh, I cant even finish the fist part. The amount of Cliches are PAINFUL!
forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=823639

Dear: TheRandomMLPegasister

I can sum your whole story up into one word... Confusing. I was stumbling over every other sentence, and if that wasn't enough the whole idea of the story frankly didn't make any sense. How does Rainbow Dash know the princess of the dead, how did she cheat death the first time, how did they have children? Those plot holes were bigger than the grand canyon at moments. Another thing, it was boring to say the least. Any story, fanfiction or award winning novel, needs “wow” words ( as my teachers always say ). You need to bring it to life make us feel like we're there experiencing it first hand. My advise: Find an editor/proofreader, organize your ideas, try to increase your vernacular ( vocabulary ), and study correct syntax and grammatical structures.

I'll dislike for now mainly because of the lack of organization and as I said I was confused. Now, don't take this too hard. If I see improvement in the story I'll come back, like, and maybe add it to my favorites. Good luck Miss RandomMLPegasister.:raritywink:

5699110 Yeah. I know. Need to work on it. If you would read my note you would get some information and in the next chapter she is in it.

Sorry, but this fic just simply doesn't work. It has a good concept for a fan animation or PMV, but songfics in general don't work because you can't hear them singing, you can't hear the instrumentals, and most of the time it just looks like mediocre poems. While this is rather harsh, I'm saying it so that you can get better in the future. :pinkiesmile:

5699450 I understand, but i wanted to base it off of a song so I did. I wanted to put the lyrics in there, but it was against the rules and so I went on ahead with it. It's a story although it originally was going to have other things in there, it's still a story and yes it would work better as a PMV or a fan animation, but alas I do not enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing for people to enjoy. Plus if I wanted to do a PMV i would have to download clips and make my own and it would be complicated stuff that I can't do right now. Thank you for you're comment, but I take these things seriously and I will eventually rewrite this and get help, but til then can you please lay off it?

5699520 Sorry, I didn't think I was being THAT harsh!

5699543 *sighs* You weren't it just gets a little tedious with that result. I just geg worked up after I see a comment like that and I truly do appreciate your help it's just I get a little crazy when I'm writing replies.

Login or register to comment