• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 537 Views, 8 Comments

Tulpa Kingdom and the Origins of the Elements of Loneliness - Animeyaoi



Six friends, an empire of rebirth, and a mystery all wrapped in one. What could happen?

  • ...
3
 8
 537

Caramel Popcorn: The one who starts it. Part 1

Another morning, how amusing. With my eyes halfway open, I examine the bright orange and yellow striped walls, with the ceiling the same but unstriped just plain yellow. I slowly rose from my slumber. I laughed as I did almost every morning, the only times I didn't are the nights, I had those dreams... I shook my head trying to wake my brain from its nap. I slowly smiled and yelled out. "MORNING!! Time to get to work." I made my orange and yellow bed, the triming and headboard of it a very light yellow almost white. My pillows and sheets matching, poka doted the same color scheme. I slowly walked away to examine my work, neat with no wrinkles. I then turned for today I have many task. I first looked in the mirror to fix myself. I looked at my cutie mark a big caramel popcorn. Such a very important talent, it has a hidden meaning only few pony's knowing it. I continued walking. The door the only thing diffrent was a bright ruby red. It creased in and out shaped like a gem. I opened it and I made no noise. I heard my group talking, and laughing. Still not noticed, I grabbed a mega horn from someplace, and turned it on.
"HELLO EVERYPONY. Nice to see your awake and active." I then got many responses. My group consist of three colts and one mare, with me as a leader. The order in which this group is from most important to least is, Me then: The co- commander Blue Freeze, ever since I came to this place we were always partnered together, he is truly my first and true best friend, and the one who knows most of my past. A grey blue Pegasus with spots like mine but his being a very creamy white, although his wings are unspoted and match his main coat color. His muzzle is the same creamy white, similar to a females but more rounded. He usually wears a scarf, two shades of grey one darker and one lighter. His hair short and curly, his tail the same, two colors. A deep shady green blue, with midnight ocean blue highlights at the tips. To me his eyes are his best features, a very beautiful light sky blue. His cutie mark is a blue isicle. He looks inocent and as if he couldn't harm a fly, but I know he is very competitive. He will almost always reach his goals, usually doing anything to fulfill his desires. Always trying to take my position. Next in line is Royal Gold an earth pony mare, her job is what we call a conductor. Very important if I say so, usually there unicorns, to help control the citizen, but in her case she is just as equal. Anyhow she is very nice, her beauty matches her personality. Her coat is a very nice golden color. Her eyes are a very dark sparkling gold color almost with hints of silver. Her mane and tail in perfect long curls. Pure blue and green, her cutie mark is a blue pond with moss atop it. Next is Splat Smirk, who can I say is not very good at his job. He is supposed to be a greater. Sadly he is a very well let's say rambunctious colt. Although that's not his only job, he also has to work the machines, we call that a control master, very simple if I say. He has a pinto coat and pointed ears and sadly a horn. Him being a unicorn makes his pranks more of a, problem. His main color is an interesting shade of blue-green navy. His Pinto spots are a dark purple. His eyes a dark navy blue, half his muzzle and one eye has a big purple spot. It does look like paint, except fur. His horn oddly is the same purple. His hair parted mainly on one side is a ocean blue and the other half is a pure darker but lavender purple. His cutie mark is three paint splats. The middle one a dark blue, the one on the right of that is a dark violet, the one on the left is a light lavender. His main Job is to be a machine worker where the next and finall pony comes in. Lastly is Splat Smirk's younger brother. Almost exactly opposite of him, his younger brother is Grass Swatch. Always smiling, and cheerful. His coat is a plain grassy green. He has a wide cheeky smile. With cute dimples to match. His eyes are a light lime green. His mane is short and neat, the base color is a very light green, with the tips yellow. The same for his tail. His cutie mark is a smile. He is a trainee greater. I summarized my squadron in my head. Being interrupted by them suddenly outing a burst of laughter.
"So then unit, exactly what's so funny? We have a big day and if fun is involved I wanna be in it." I laughed, although that's not exactly what I was thinking on the inside.

"Alright then Pop, we were just talking about how much of a bore you are. I mean really you may be a boss but that doesn't mean you gotta act like one, you laugh alot but I think your just faking it."
I slowly thought to myself trying to think of the right words that weren't insulting, or would start a fight. I walked up to Splat Smirk my face in his, and initialed a challenge. Eye contact perfect, and my posture straight.
"Alright then Splat, what exactly do I need to do to be a great boss in your eyes?" He looked away sharply as he thought for a moment, I was the one smirking. I turned and Blue Freeze spoke.
"Come on Caramel, no need for his advice I think your a great boss. Your always happy and bouncing almost as much as Grass Swatch. Although..." he tried but failed to make me feel better. I already knew what he was thinking. I slowly walked towards Splat again. Things were silent, for so far everypony was thinking and to think you need silence.
"You won't get my job Blue. (I sighed.) Alright Splat tell me the challenge and we can go on with our day." I saw his mouth start to open but he had no words he was calculating weather to say it or not.
"Alright then boss, immature other. I say boss takes the next Shard citizen and takes them into the empire." I was actually a bit surprised that Royal would give out an idea like that. I nodded my head, to say yes.
"Wow, so brother do you think boss will really fail at that? I mean she's had all our positions and more, she's even Princess Tropicana Drift's apprentice." I thought for a moment although Grass Swatch may be a hyper active bomb, he is truly smart. Another thing later I have to visit the princess of water. There are three main alicorns of the Ruby Shard Empire, all siblings. I'm the apprentice to Princess Tropicana Drift, she's the youngest the other two are well, let's say on big duty. People think that there closely related to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna but there third cousins.

"Shut it Swatch. I say she can't be a great greater and she can't even be friends with 'it'." I moved towards him slowly but as soon as my mouth opened, a certain giant ruby door turned black. That ment somepony was coming through the portal. That's when something went wrong. No one should be able to go through the portal unless somepony was working the machine. I looked at my unit and we all nodded and in a serious motion we galloped to the now opening door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~View Switch~
Where am I? All I see is... wait I can't see. My eyes... are they not open? I don't even know. I can feel though, it's moist. Almost a goo, I can remember..... it hurts so much my head. I slowly move my hand to my head but I can tell something is much diffrent. I know for a fact that I used to have hands. Now I can tell that there changed, I use one of my odd new grabbers to feel myself. First I use it to feel were my hands would be, now there more rounded and stubbed. I know it's not a claw but, it's not human. It means, that I'm not human. I know I'm shocked but I can't really do much if I can't see. I can tell my movements are slow. I use my new stub to feel my head. I have animal ears and I can move them, they flinch when I touch them. I feel my nose and it's a muzzle. I have a long body and four legs. What am I? I played this game with someone before, I don't remember who.. It hurts when I think. I do remember what animal it is though. A horse. I'm a horse, although that's not all, I also felt a stub on my head it's long and pointy, a horn I suppose. I know it's odd and unbelievable but I think I'm a unicorn. I'm freaking out but I can't do much of anything. I must to try to move inside this odd goo. I didn't get far at all. There's something in my way, it's like... what was that word? Gl..la..glass.
"Glass." Huh? I moved my head to the side. My ears pressed against my head. I knew better. This goo, I shouldn't be able to breathe. When I said glass aloud, little air bubbles left me. How I'm unsure but none of this made sense. When that last thought crossed my mind, something changed. Things felt tighter.. Uhh, my horn it feels, overflowing. I'm panicing, I need to calm down, at least before I do something drastic. Ahh, calm yourself... wait what's my name?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~View Switch~
"Alright unit, get to your station's." Keep calm, being hectic will make everyone else rowdy.
"Pop's. What's going on this never happens! Unless. Well you know!" Splat looks at me worried we both know. It's a unicorn, a once human one. We need to be absolutely delicate about this one.
"ALRIGHT THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. SPLAT WORK THOSE HANDLES." I shouted from were I was, I was up on the balcony over looking my squad unit.
"Boss, there's something wrong about this subject!" With Royal looking at me in fear, I galloped down in a furious rush. The steps grinding, as I do so. Each one crushing my hope with the way the situation was holding down. Finally I reach the glowing green floor.
"WHAT IS IT ROYAL?!" I shouted as I reached her. I looked upon the bright blue glowing holographic screen. I could automatically read the huge warning. She was not only a unicorn, that used to be human. She could remember some of her past. This was not the only problem. It seems that she's blind. I had to work immediately. With Grass Swatch working the door for her to enter into the outside world, it was his turn.

"GRASS SWATCH, OPEN IT NOW!" I walked to him, shouting. He jumped a bit frightened. I apologized. I'm just frustrated.

"Its okay boss. I'm just, are you sure?" I nodded my head. Blue Freeze noticed what I was doing. He definitely disagreed with my decision. He flew down to us.
"Caramel?! It's not ready yet! It needs more time." Hectic he tried to stop Grass Swatches hoof. Instead I stoped his. He looked at me in anger and slowly walked away, he knowing this is not the time for argument. I was of course the boss. I wished he had put more trust in me. This was not a time to be sad. This was an emergency. Everything turned into a cloudy blue fog. I knew then I had made the right choice as I saw a small figure lying on the floor of the pod. I quickly and quietly moved towards her. She with her cute, shy crimson red eyes. In a slow very weak voice she spoke.
"I'm Redfur Greystone." She immediately passed out.

Author's Note:

I would love an editor to help me out with this story. Also leave a comment and tell me if this story is good or not, and how I should improve upon it!

Comments ( 1 )

Good story so far, and I could be an editor for you. I came across many small errors, and places that could be improved.

I think that if you put a little more backstory in, it would help us to understand what's happening here. For instance, if I knew a bit more about what happened between the prologue and chapter 1, it would help us understand the scenario Caramel is in.

Login or register to comment