• Published 3rd Dec 2014
  • 2,177 Views, 32 Comments

The True Meaning of Christmas - Probably Minion



Twilight rejoins her friends from CHS to celebrate Christmas.

  • ...
4
 32
 2,177

Chapter 4

After a full day of shopping and spending time with each other down town, the Mane 7 along the CMC went back to Pinkie's house for the slumber party.

"Ok girls time for the first owner of business! That is we have a................. SNOWBALL FIGHT!" said Pinkie.

"What?!?!?! I absolutely dread snowball fights!" said Rarity.

"Oh c'mon sis! You say that for just about everything." said Sweetie Belle.

"Ok the teams are: Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo against everyone else!" said Pinkie.

"Fair enough." said Applebloom.

Everyone hid behind the forts that pony Rainbow Dash and Pinkie built earlier that morning specifically for the occasion.

"Ready............. FIRE!" yelled human Rainbow Dash.

From that point forward, it was just five minutes of snowballs being thrown not only from behind the forts but also from the woods in Pinkie's backyard. Rarity got really desperate to get out of it as quickly as she could.

"Hey Pinkie, I'm gonna go inside and start a fire and make hot cocoa. I don't want to have any business in this snowball fight. I'll call everyone in when I'm ready." said Rarity.

"Okie dokey." said Pinkie.

The snowball fight lasted for about another half hour and seemed to have no signs of slowing down. Eventually, Rarity was ready for the "True Meaning of Christmas" talk she planned to have during the slumber party.

"Hey girls, c'mon in! The hot cocoa is ready!" said Rarity and everyone quickly ran inside the house freezing cold.

Once everyone got into their pajamas and so forth, they huddled around the fire and were ready to have the "True Meaning of Christmas" discussion.