• Published 3rd Dec 2014
  • 2,177 Views, 32 Comments

The True Meaning of Christmas - Probably Minion



Twilight rejoins her friends from CHS to celebrate Christmas.

  • ...
4
 32
 2,177

Chapter 2

Meanwhile on the other side of the portal, Twilight's CHS friends were sitting on top of a snowbank near the horse statue just outside the school waiting for the possible return of Twilight.

"I'm starting to think Twilight didn't get our message." said Rainbow Dash.

Just as she said this, Twilight and Rainbow Dash along with Spike shot out of the statue and landed in a blanket of snow.

(Watch this before continuing to read for laughs)

Immediately, the Mane 5 ran over to greet Twilight.

"Merry Christmas Twilight! Glad y'all came to join us for the Christmas Party and the slumber party at Pinkie's house." said Applejack.

"We really missed you! The slumber party at my house is gonna be one for the ages!" said Pinkie Pie.

Sunset Shimmer walked over to the Rainbow Dash from Equestria and helped her up. Rainbow Dash surprisingly got used to her new body pretty quickly but was confused about the new surroundings.

"Wait a minute. Aren't you the one who tried to steal Twilight's crown?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Yes unfortunately. But trust me, I'm a new person. Everyone at CHS loves me now." said Sunset.

The human Rainbow Dash quickly ran over to the Rainbow Dash from Equestria in awe about the fact another one of her joined Twilight for the Christmas festivities.

"Oh my gosh! This is awesome! I finally see someone who's exactly like me!" said the human Rainbow Dash.

"I know right! We're gonna party hard for the next few days!" said the Rainbow Dash from Equestria.

"So uh, what's the deal for the Christmas party and the slumber party?" asked Twilight.

Rarity quickly ran over to grab Spike and hugged him as tight as she could.

"Well the Christmas party is tonight since it's the night before Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas Eve, the slumber party at Pinkie's house will be tomorrow night. Trust me Twilight, we'll make absolutely sure that you and the other Rainbow Dash won't be standouts but rather just normal people attending the party." said Rarity.

"Thanks Rarity." said Twilight.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go party!" said Pinkie Pie and they all headed into the school for the Christmas party.