• Published 23rd Nov 2014
  • 27,642 Views, 245 Comments

Why Ancient Rituals Don't Always Work - musicman722



Ahuizota tries taking over the world, but a simple mistake leads to some sexy results.

  • ...
40
 245
 27,642
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 37 )

Author's Note:
Goddammit. The conception of this chapter was like passing a kidney stone

UGH, bad memories, go away! *shudders*

I thought about for a bit and then I thought... aw screw it threesome for the sequel!!!

Go for it! Threesome all the way!

Hmm, suggestions... I'll be honest, my tastes run pretty vanilla, but I like just about anything. So long as the sequel really FEELS like all involved are really loving, I'll like it. Heh, that's probably the weirdest fetish, by Internet standards: loving, comfortable, consensual sex.

Basically, I just want the scenes to have a feeling of safety, comfort, and love. All else is negotiable any which way.

Threesome please, much want yes?

5411314 it's not weird at all. I prefer it that way too (despite all the fetish stuff i read).

Treesome is always yes.

5412194
If you want a more exact example, I suggest chapter two of Single White Unicorn Times Three.
It's a perfect example of a comfortable, safe, and loving environment. (On top of which, it is bucking SEXY.)

I assume that I am not the only one who wats them in a herd?

(Threesome sounds more like a one time thing to me...)

5413870 eh, not a herd, but more of a fuckbuddy thing going on

Maid, public,rape, any other fetish that exists.... Mostly those ones though.... Don't judge me :fluttershyouch:

MOOOAAAARRR!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

I mean if that's ok.:fluttershyouch:

5448984 judging by the picture, talk about global warming. If other meaning, then talk about a population boom

me wantsa lesbians

5510374 your avatar makes you comment perfect

5510557
:3 hue hue hue

*A Wild WraithWriter appears*

My Threesome-SenseTM was tingling.

Okay, let's be seriously for just a moment. I really like this story. It is a good story. It's a great story.

Mere words cannot express my eagerness for the sequel.

Oh, and the author's note hits home for me. I know your pain.

5510557 threesome in the sequal also when is the sequal coming out?

5682831 In a while. still need to finish some stuff. probably in 2 weeks if college doesn't get in the way.

5683044 awesome, cause I actually did enjoy this fic.

5683044 awesome, cause I really like this fic...

5449650


no...... HEAT. like the things ponies go into. like a human period

5772611 Ah. It was hard to tell because the pony was Snowdrop. Heat + Snow = water.....you see where my mind went?

... You do realize that by asking about Threesomes, you are now required to write it, don't you? :pinkiecrazy:

5773815 Oh I know. it's probably going to appear in the sequel. Sadly, i'll have to change the rating, but oh well.

5864438 funny story about that. The first chap was supposed to be just itself, but i couldn't stop thinking about them so i expanded more on the life and times of them with occasional sexy time insinuations. Yes, I do intend to write another clop scene, but it will happen in the sequel though. There will be one that was during the pregnancy, and a couple of them after the pregnancy. Sorry if i seemed like i wasn't holding to my word on that.

read the whole thing now and i've really liked this. Took me a second after reading the description to learn what was going to happen. I giggled like an idiot, knowing what Ahuizota was about to do.

This was a nice fic, very nice, a little confusing in my brain though, since i read it right after reading a fic where Ahuizotal impregnated Daring, not the other way around.

Moar! What started as a silly clopfic I read because of one Vavacung's drawings turned into something more (and absolutely hillarious). You have created an amazing ship that I simply don't see working without the r63.

So... about that "MOAR!". . .

6448615 It was certainly a gap in the fandom that needed filling. as much as Derring fills Ahui. lol I just had to write it. I am trying to get stuff out, but life happens.

The three some would be awesome and as a fetich well you could use a rope in darring as if they were playing the old times

These two are so cute and perfect for each other! :rainbowkiss:

The set up is solid and the motivations are great. From start to finish, everything was believable and felt real. You have a great grasp on storytelling, and I'm excited to go off and read the sequel. :raritywink:

I wish for more... At least there is a sequel

I loved your story

"Derring, honey, just how many other flings did you have?"

Login or register to comment