• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 2,660 Views, 136 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Fate - Kujo Blaze



An interactive My Little Pony crossover of Fate/Stay Night

  • ...
1
 136
 2,660

Invitation

“Let’s get back to the conversation. So, what are you going to do? Since you don’t want to kill ponies, you’re just going to watch, is that right?” …I take back what I said. She really has a bad personality. She’s a real bully, putting me on the spot and asking me that with a smile.

“I’ll just have to stop them. The Masters will calm down once they lose their Servants, right?”

“Unbelievable. You say you won’t go out and kill other Masters, but you also say you’ll kill them if they do anything bad. Storm, do you realize you’re contradicting yourself?”

“Yeah, I know it’s selfish, but I can’t think of any other choices. I won’t change my decision no matter how much you argue against it.”

“Hmm. But there’s one problem with that. Can I tell you what it is?” She’s plotting something. With that face, she’s definitely plotting something. But as a stallion, I have to listen.

“O-Okay. What is it?”

“Do you remember the Master yesterday? The mare who was talking about killing you and me.”

“……” How can I forget? They attacked us mercilessly.

“That mare will come and kill us. I think you know that too.”

“……” I… see. That mare is a Master too. Since she knows Rarity and I are Masters, she will come and attack us someday. I don’t know if it’ll be today or tomorrow, but I know it’s a death sentence. At least, I know I can’t stop such a monster.

“Her Servant, Berserker, is on a different level. You can’t match it, being an inexperience Master. You say you won’t do anything except defend yourself, but you won’t even be able to do that.”

“…Sorry. But you wouldn’t be able to beat it either, right?”

“I wouldn’t be able to beat it head on. It’s the most powerful Servant in hand-to-hand combat. I don’t think any previous Servant could match it. Even I wouldn’t be able to escape if Berserker attacked me.”

“…I feel the same way. I don’t think I’ll get another chance if it attacks me again.” Unconsciously, I place my hoof on my stomach. The wound on my stomach is healed now. No, you couldn’t call it a wound. It was pretty much instant death. My nausea returns just at the thought of taking another blow like that.

“That’s right. Do you get it? You can’t choose to wait until the Harmony Grail War is over without doing anything.”

“…Yeah, I get it. But what are you trying to say? I don’t quite understand. You’re not having fun watching me being condemned to death, right? …Uh, or are you?”

“I don’t have such bad taste. Geez, don’t you get it after I’ve said so much? In short, I’m asking you if you want to join up with me.”

“…?” Hm? Hmmmm, hm? Um, if I take that at face value, that’s… “…Join up!? You mean, me and Rarity!?”

“Yes. My Archer received a fatal wound and is healing right now. It will take a while for him to heal fully, but he should still be about half as useful. And there are no problems with your Servant, but her Master is dragging her down, so she is half as useful as well. See, it adds up fine.”

“Huh. I’m not that bad.”

“Even though you’ve almost died three times from what I know of? I think you’re the first pony I’ve seen almost die three times in one day.”

“Guh… but that’s…”

“I’ll compensate you for the alliance. I’ll forgive you for beating Archer and I’ll teach you about being a Master. Oh, and if we have time, I can look at your skills as a mage. How about it?” …Ugh. That certainly is an attractive proposal. As I don’t know anything Rarity would be a reliable teacher. And if I can help it, I don’t want to fight against Rarity. Not because she’s the mare I admired at school. In fact, if I didn’t know her like this, I wouldn’t have felt this much resistance. …The Rarity Jewel in front of me is so different from how ponies describe her as an honor student. But talking to her, she is just Rarity and it seems she’s just as she appears. Well… in other words, I’m saying I find her so much more attractive this way that I’m wondering why I even have to tell myself this… “Storm? I want to hear your answer.” She urges my response. I…


...All right. Let's cooperate.


I'm sorry, but I can't.