• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 2,660 Views, 136 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Fate - Kujo Blaze



An interactive My Little Pony crossover of Fate/Stay Night

  • ...
1
 136
 2,660

Save Saber!

I can’t abandon somepony who needs help. Storm Whooves has chosen to live like that. And most importantly… I can’t leave the mare who fought to protect me.

“All right, Berserker. She will regenerate, so violate her after you chop her head off.” Berserker resumes her action.

“You!” I run with all my strength. There’s no way I can do anything against that monster. So the least I can do is to push Saber away and save her from Berserker’s attack… “Huh?” I fall. Why? I was going to push Saber away, get Saber away from Berserker, and think about what to do after that, so why…? “Ga…ha” Why? Why am I on the ground, unable to breathe?

“…!?” I hear shocked voices. First is from Saber, who is right in front of me. And Rarity is astonished at a distance. And for some reason, Luna, who is looking down at me dumbfounded, is also surprised.

“…Hu… h?” I’m missing my stomach. I’m on the ground. On the asphalt are a small amount of blood compared to the wound, soft-looking organs, bones, and many things like that. “…I see. How stupid of me.” In short, I didn’t make it in time. Yes… it was impossible to push Saber out of the way so I just shielded her. And my stomach was blow out by that sword. “Guh.” Geez, I’m ashamed of myself for failing even in a situation like this. I’ve been working hard to become a superhero, but I keep making mistakes when it really counts.

“Why?” The dark-mane mare asks in a daze. After standing there dumbfounded for a while, “That’s enough. This is boring.” Without finishing off Saber, she calls Berserker back. “Rarity, I’ll kill you if I see you again.” The mare leaves. After watching her leave, my vision cuts out. My consciousness fades away. I really can’t recover this time. I was somehow saved when I was killed by Lancer, but that won’t happen again. There’s probably no magic that can save a pony who has lost most of their stomach.

“…W-What were you thinking!? Don’t you know I can’t save you again…!?” I hear an angry voice. It’s probably Rarity. She seems really angry, and I’m sorry. But it can’t be helped. It’s not like I can do everything like Rarity. All I could use was my body. …So that’s why… The only thing I could do was to use my body to shield Saber.

If you have 3 sweetie route points click here

If not just Continue