• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 2,660 Views, 136 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Fate - Kujo Blaze



An interactive My Little Pony crossover of Fate/Stay Night

  • ...
1
 136
 2,660

Day One: Dinner

I walk through the moonlit town. Walking up the road, I notice that there aren’t any ponies around. The time is around seven-thirty. There should be ponies around at this time, but there’s no sign of anypony.

“…Oh yeah.” There was some crime here in Old Ponyville a few days ago. A burglar murdered somepony, I think. That must be why there’s no pony around and why the school curfew became six o’clock.

“…Gas leaks and murder, huh? It’s been getting dangerous lately.” No wonder there are fewer ponies walking around at night. It’s getting too dangerous to let Sweetie go home on her own. Sweetie’s house is in the residential area on the other side of town. Starting tonight, I should walk her home…

“…Huh?” For a moment, I can’t believe my eyes. There is somepony on the road which I thought was empty. The pony is standing above me as if looking down at me. “……” Without realizing it, I hold my breath. The dark-haired mare smiles and descends the hill without a sound. As she passes… “You’ll die if you don’t summon it soon, brother.” She says something strange.

I go up the hill and reach my house. As the lights are on, Sweetie and Pinkie Pie must be home already. I smell dinner the moment I enter the living room. At the table are Sweetie and Pinkie Pie, in the middle of dinner. It seems the main dish tonight is salad in cream, and Pinkie Pie, who loves white sauce, is in a good mood.

“Welcome home, Storm. We’re sorry for starting without you.”

“Sorry I’m late. I wish I could have come home earlier.”

“No, you made it. Could you wait a bit? I’ll get your dinner ready right away.”

“Yeah, all right. I’ll go and wash my hoofs, so make sure Pinkie Pie doesn’t eat my food.”

“Yes, I will.” I return to my room. It’s a fairly empty room compared to the shed, but since I don’t have any hobbies, I think it’s quite decorated. Most of them are random things Pinkie Pie has left here, though. I wash my hoofs, change, and return to the living room to find my dinner ready.

“Thank you for the food.”

“I hope it is to your liking…” Sweetie is terribly modest. Her cooking skills have vastly improved in the past year. She has me completely beaten at Canterlot-style foods, and I can barely beat her at Ponyville food. Neither of us have touch Manehatten. I’m pleased my pupil is getting better, but it’s kind of depressing when the teacher is defeated by the student.

“…Mmm.” It’s as good as I expected.

“How is it, Storm…? Um, I think I did quite well today…”

“It’s perfect. The sauce is great too. I guess you have me completely beat when it comes to Canterlot food.”

“Yeah, the food is much better since Sweetie started cooking.” With that, Pinkie Pie, who had been preoccupied with her food, lifts up her head. “Oh, Storm. A student mustn’t come home this late.” …Ack. It seems she’s in a bad mood now that she’s seen my face, even though she was happy because of dinner. “Geez, I bet you were helping somepony again. That’s good, but at least come home early at times like this. I even told you it was dangerous in homeroom. I said it for your sake, you know?”

“…Uh, can’t you tell me that at home instead of in homeroom?”

“You wouldn’t listen if I told you here. It’s more effective if I tell you at school.”

“…Pinkie Pie, I think that’s abusing your authority. You shouldn’t mix work and private life.”

“No, it’s not enough for Storm unless I go that far. He’s always on the losing side because he’s the one helping everypony else. He should at least come straight home and relax sometimes, that idiot.”

“Hey, what do you mean by idiot? I’m not on the losing side if I help somepony and they’re helped by it.”

“…Man. I wonder if you got that from Doctor. I worry because you’re like that.” I don’t exactly know how she’s worried, as she’s energetically munching down her dinner.

“…Um, Pinkie Pie. From what you said, has Storm been like this since he was small?”

“Yup, he’s always been like that. He’s the type that goes to help ponies in trouble. But he’s not meddlesome, he’s just a bit precocious.” Pinkie Pie laughs dangerously.

“Pinkie Pie, I’ll get mad if you say too much. You too, Sweetie. Don’t ask such boring questions.” I glare at them. Pinkie Pie clicks her tongue and backs down, but…

“Pinkie Pie, please continue.” Sweetie is taking the lesson seriously.

“Then I shall. See, Storm is a pony who can’t ignore somepony in trouble. It’s like helping the weak and defeating the strong. In the essay he wrote as a colt, he said ‘My dream is to become a superhero’.”

“……” …She’s talking about things from so long ago. But it’s all true, so I don’t interrupt. Anyways, becoming a superhero is a goal I must not stray from even now.

“Wow. Storm was a real colt.”

“Yeah, he was some colt. He would go and help mares being picked on by much older colts, and he’d do the chores around the house because Doctor wouldn’t. Sheesh, he was so cute and innocent back then, so why did he grow up so crooked?”

“Probably because of you. Colts think a lot when they see bad adults. Learn to make your own dinner before you say anything like that.”

“…Wha…” Pinkie Pie crumbles. I thought she might drop her head and repent, but… “Uhh, big sister is sad. Sweetie, can I have another bowl?” Pinkie Pie asks for her third bowl. Relaxing after dinner, it’s almost nine o’clock.

“Well, what shall I do?” There’s some time before my evening training.


I'll take Sweetie home

I'll play with Pinkie Pie