• Published 28th Oct 2014
  • 5,920 Views, 265 Comments

Beyond Earth, To Equestria - NightsongWrites



The Seeding is on. Humanity has spread out among the stars, determined to find a new home, to get away from their dying world and extend humanity to the heavens. When one colony settles on Equestria, just how will human and ponykind react?

  • ...
38
 265
 5,920
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

Congratz, you got featured. 11/30/2020

It liiiives!
Seriously, great chapter, as always, hun, and am looking forward, with MUCH anticipation, to the next one, and beyond.

That last part, though.
Dayumm.
Talk about a cliffhanger!

10558249 Featured?
Already?!
Damn.
Well, it's a great story, so it, and Nightsong, more than deserve it.

10558249
I hope everyone likes it, it's good to get back to writing.

10558268 From the looks of things, I think they do.

And it's good to see you back at it.
May this be the beginning of many good things.
Like updates to your other stories.:raritywink:

so is the ponies celestia and luna is the mane 6 in this? cause im getting a hearts warming carol vibes from them if the havent spoken yet

10558373
So far we have only seen the Mane Six.

I don't even remember this story, but it's always great to see an author come back from a long hiatus. Definitely time to reread this.

10558429
Oh so it was rainbow dash who gave the hug I had to think for a minute...other than that Iā€™m guessing there was a changeling attack....and bugbutt is more ugly afterward than going in

I don't quite understand: is this the world of Equestria if their natural evolution was either reverted or stopped, or are the crew being total idiots and not realizing the ponies are all sapient? Because the latter seems quite plausible with all the mistakes they keep making.

Damn. Been six years since the last update.
I'm glad to see it back of course! But what happened?

Welcome back.:D

10558822
*grins* That's quite the question. Just what happened? All will be revealed! In time!

10558885
Heh, live is a mess. I'm finally moved away from family, living with my best friends, and have a god-daughter. I'm in a much better place to focus on my art.

Not saw an update since 2014, good to see its not dead and i'm very interested to keep reading.

I had the same idea upon reading about the floating crystal. I was like "destroy it now"

10559064
Good for you man! šŸ‘:pinkiehappy:

Love it hope to see more šŸ˜

Login or register to comment