• Published 23rd Apr 2012
  • 5,068 Views, 18 Comments

Mother Celestia - KimbaTheWhiteLion66



Have you ever thought of what it'd be like to be a princess and suddenly take in a child?

  • ...
4
 18
 5,068

Her Most Faithful Student

Mother Celestia
A fanfic by KimbaTheWhiteLion66
Chapter 2:Her Most Faithful Student.

“Woo!” yelled the sun princess who was sailing through the sky at a rather ludicrous speed. It was a very thrilling experience, going so fast with the wind blowing hard in your face, zipping past trees, cliffs and occasionally a pony or animal, their attention being taken from whatever they may have been doing. “This is SO much better than my carriage. I might be royalty but I’m entitled to having fun too!” She said as she dove downwards then pulled up at the last moment before she hit a tree. The carriage was just for high-class looks, the guards were well aware of her ability to fly. It wasn’t like she was fat and couldn’t fly, or she had some kind of rare wing problem, or she was scared of flying. No no no, it was more or so the fact that she was constantly babied because she was a princess. It’s very nice every once in awhile, but it gets annoying quickly, being followed, being pampered and worst of all, everyone bowing in her presence. It was proper manners, but it made her feel like she was above everybody, which she was in a sense but she felt it more on a sense of being better than everyone, and she really didn’t like that. She deeply loved all her subjects, but it was hard to show it physically because everyone got nervous and scared that if they did something wrong, she’d banish them to the moon or something.

She really wished she hadn’t done that to her sister so long ago.

She wanted them to feel like they were on the same level, that they were worth as much as she was, but alas, being such a high and powerful figure causes people anxiety in her presence. Though some are better than others at acting normal when she was around them. One of those people was Twilight Sparkle.

“Ooooooo, I know where I should go! I should go visit Twilight! Maybe she’ll have an idea of something to do!” She said, sounding rather interested at the proposal she created herself.

Twilight Sparkle was a unicorn who had really good magical skills and high intelligence, which was common for unicorns, but she was especially skilled and intelligent, even as a filly. Her special talent and Element were both Magic. She was rather proud of this, especially after being allowed into Celestia’s School of Gifted Unicorns. She was a very faithful student of her teacher, which earned her the affectionate title of “My most faithful student”. She had close connections with the princess herself and her older brother was captain of the Royal Guard, who had just gotten married to Celestia’s niece, Cadance. She occasionally sent her teacher letters on the magic of friendship, something that she hadn’t experienced when she was younger, preferring to stick to her books and her teacher. She was sent to the village called Ponyville for this reason. The princess wanted her student to form strong relationships with the ponies of the town, but it was also so that she would be able to wield the Elements of Harmony with her newfound friends in order to stop Nightmare Moon, what Celestia’s sister had become from mysterious forces, from taking over Equestria and casting it into eternal night. She had her and her friends to thank for the return of her sister, her REAL sister, the one she knew and love. If there was anyone who would keep a more pleasing composure in front of her, it was Twilight.

“Alright, let’s go!” She said, diving into a field close to Ponyville.