• Published 4th Oct 2014
  • 1,243 Views, 25 Comments

My silent sister - StoneWare13



When rainbow finds out her sister is visiting how will she spend time with both her friends and her sister

  • ...
10
 25
 1,243

The stand-off

My silent sister

Chapter 4

------------------------------------------

The sun sat high in the Clear blue sky, not a single cloud floated, twilight was leading the way to her home followed by pinkie pie, rarity, applejack, Fluttershy and the new mare lemon.

Gazing, the Pegasus was fascinated by the town and all the ponies that went about their Daily lives, lemons' steps where confident just like her well loved sister but this confidence was the only similarity between the siblings, from what rainbow had told the mares many years ago, firefly rainbows mother was a very confident pony and that's where they most likely get it from.

lemon had still not said a word, her mouth sealed shut, most of the main 5 where discussing tomorrows plans while traveling to twilight liabary, except for applejack, she strolled behind trying to get a look at lemon zings cutie mark but still with no luck, her wings covered both sides of her flank, applejack was starting to get frustrated.

Trotting to catch up with lemon applejack asked "why are you hiding your cutie mark lemon?" her voice was low only meant for the ears of the Pegasus, lemon pretended not to hear applejack and just keped her thoughts on her smaller than average hooves as they almost tiptoed across the dirt beneath.

Now applejack could see the mare closer she noticed her very small figure, her fur was short and eventhough the ponies thought her body was toned mussel she was actual a bag of bones, they stuck out at impossible angels, the mare walked, her feet looked painful, it explained the tiptoe style of her steps ( if her feet hurt why is she not flying? applejack thought to herself).

applejack recognised lemons body type, a new work pony, her body looked just like AJs did when she first started bucking apples, a work pony loses a lot of weight at the start befor they build up their toned body from the hard labor they force there body and mind through.

Applejack wondered to herself, why would a Pegasus such as lemon be working as farm pony? It made no sense, the orange earth pony needed answers.

" sorry twilight, but I better head back to ma farm, got some things I gotta take care of!" Applejack shouted ahead trying to act causal despite her inquisitive mind.

Twilight replied "that's fine applejack, we will catch up with you later" the ponies proceeded down the lane to the library stopping off at suger cube corner where pinkie pie and rarity left to get "work" done, Fluttershy soon left also wanting to return home to discord for their afternoon tea,
" well I gess it's just you and me lemon !" Twilight sighed walking next to her new friend who was still silent "you know" twilight started not expecting to get a word from the Pegasus "we where all very shocked when rainbow explained about you, she had never told us she had a sister, glad she did you are a nice mare."

A light girly giggle left lemons lips, both lemons and twilights eye widened in glee as a huge smile spread across lemon face from ear to ears, "pinkie pie would be proud of that smile" twilight giggled in response, the princess tried not to dwell on the noise, this was the first noise to leave lemons mouth and it was nice.

------------------------------------------

"So spike how come twilight left you here?" Rainbow asked as she read the third dareing do book for the 100th time, she knew every line off by heart and could do a one-pony play baced on the book, "twilight thinks some pony will visit the liabary When she is gone" spike replied in a unimpressed voice, he seemed as board as she was, except he was doing something practical by dusting the book shelves.

Tipical twilight worrying about every little thing the pair thought to themselves, with a long sigh rainbow roles over onto her back and closed her eyes, maybe she could get a bit of sleep, with her head up against one of the book cases, rainbow slowly drifted off into a nice cozy sleep.

------------------------------------------

"Please spectrum dear Iam sorry" explained firefly in a slight panic, her voice clearly heard by a rainbow haired filly who's ear was against the door of her parents bedroom, rainbow softly sobbing to herself.

"no firefly, how could you do this to me, what about rainbow! Dose she mean anything to you?" Spectrum voice was shaky.

Firefly cried to herself "I understand your upset an...!"

"UPSET..UPSET... YOU THINK IAM UPSET! no firefly! NO! I am not upset I am angry, give me just one reason why I shouldn't just leave now!" Rainbows dad interrupted firefly, screaming in her face but not thinking about his actions,"Iam sorry!" Firefly's voice still carm and gentle but she sobbed into her hooves.

"No your not," he shot back at his wife "if you really cared you wouldn't of just cheating on me and fall pregnant..... WITH A NOTHER STALLION! sweet celestia firefly, THATS IT! I am leaving and I am taking rainbow with me, good bye firefly good luck with the filly!" Spectrum voice shacked as he turned around to face the exit, reaching the door her stopped to allow a single tear to fall from his eyes, I was so hard to leave her.

The bedroom door opened under his firm hoof he was leaving his true love sobbing on their bed alone.

"THUD"

------------------------------------------

The liabary door opened causing rainbow to wake from the nightmare she hadn't had I years, her eyes struggled to ajust to the new light what Beemed into the public liabary, the old wooden door closed with a clatter, "Ow hello rainbow" said twilight looking at the half asleep mare "I was wondering where you have been."

Twilight walked into the centre and passed spike her sliver saddlebags that floated from her back, rainbow just roller her eyes, honestly she was thankful the princess had woke her but rainbow didn't want to admit it and lower her ego any more that what derpy had done with her pocket mirror.

A smile was plastered across twilights face like she was hiding the biggest secret, rainbow looked at the purple alacorn with confusion "what's going on twilight?"asked rainbow getting to her hooves and clicking her neck.

"Ow nothing much rainbow dash "twilight looked to the sky trying to give an honest look but she was so guilty, a pony walked from behind the blushing twilight, "You!"

twilight walked to one side revealing lemon zing to her sister, the pair just looked at each other waiting for a movement from their opposite, "so you did turn up!" Rainbow tock a step forward presenting her strong chest that she used to belittle ponies she looked down upon.

Trembling once again, lemon was silent her yellow eyes quivered in fright,Twilight lifted her ink and quill, she used when she did a experiment and quickly scribbled down notes down on some paper what was laying around, Hopping onto the bed, twilight started to investigate the mares reactions, spike came to join her in the experiments.

Rainbow had gotten closer to lemon who was now pinned to the wall held down by only her pure fright, her powerful heart beat out of her chest, each beat felt like a timer ticking done to destruction. Rainbow had stater placing around her sister "how is mam?" Rainbow asked not faulting her blazing looks "WELL ARE YOU GOING TO SPEACK?" Rainbow lunged forward into lemons face, lemon lips trembled even more that her legs that hardly held her weight,

Lemons eyes shot closed as she scrunched up her nose allowing a small tear to fall, a tiniest whimper escape from the younger mares lips, the salty tears dripped off lemon long eye lashes dissolving the black mascara and speeding it down her oak check bones.

Twilight became protective after the sound of the quiet mare crying, the prinsess rose from her bed "RAINBOW STOP!" She yelling in her unused royal canterlot voice, it had gone too far!

Lemon couldn't stay in this dilemma, her legs wobbled and she body trembled at the sight of her overpowering sister, within second lemon was out of the liabary faster than applejack can say apples, opening her wings it their full length Rainbow stood in shock as she watched her skinny sisters wings, they where much larger than rainbow or anyone of the other Pegasus I. Ponyville and look far to heavy to even lift her sister from her hooves but without hesitation lemon zing was flying at a speed that would push rainbow to her limits.

"RAINBOW JENNIFER DASH!" A firm voice Ripped apart the anger within rainbows eyes, she hadn't been called that since she was a filly, rainbow spun on one hoof to look upon the firm almost annoyed face of twilight.

"What do you want, princes twilight Starla sparkle" replied rainbow in a cocky tone but deep down she was slightly worried, no pony used her middle name unless....."SHE IS YOUR SISTER RAINBOW, AND YOU GO TERRORISES HER, WHY RAINBOW, THAT POOR MARE, SHE CAME TO SEE HER ONLY SISTER AND THATS HOW YOU TREAT HER!!!" Rainbow now felt like the helpless one under the constant watchful eyes of twilight.

"I HAVN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!" Shouted the cyan Pegasus, bother mares give better evil looks than queen chrysalis and king sombra put together, "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BLAME ME?" Screamed rainbow stamping one of her hooves into the wooden floor boards causing a crack to appear.

For the next 5 minuets rainbow lost all control as she splatter back all the insults she could think of and finally ending with a statement that would disroy everything her life was "I HATE RARITY, I HATE APPLEJACK, I HATE PINKIE PIE, I HATE FLUTTERSHY, I HATE LEMON AND I HATE... YOU!!!" Rainbow bolted from the room bashing through a pony sized window that was open before vanishing into the world beyond.....

Twilight looked lost, her emotion vanished with the rainbow maned mare, without a single word twilight fell into spikes arm allowing his scales to muffle out her whimpers of pain and heart break......

Author's Note:

SHITS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!