• Published 4th Oct 2014
  • 1,243 Views, 25 Comments

My silent sister - StoneWare13



When rainbow finds out her sister is visiting how will she spend time with both her friends and her sister

  • ...
10
 25
 1,243

The truth

My silent sister

Chapter 2

-----------------------------------------


"Don't be silly rainbow, you don't have a sister" pinkie pie giggled and trotter to rainbows side, still no movement came from the Pegasus

"Am so sorry I never told you, I never wanted to tell you," rainbow started the other ponies recognized a hint of regret in rainbow dash's voice

"Rainbow, pleas tell us more about her. What is she like!" Questioned twilight
"I sure we would all love to know suger cube!" Applejack rose from her spot to place a kind hoof on the Pegasus shoulder

Rainbow looked up reveling her saddend eyes, they didn't understand rainbows reaction.

" if you really want to know ... I'll tell you"

------------------------------------------

"Rainbow" a deep voice came from a opened door. A tall stallion looked upon 3 seats that where lined up against the wall of the long boaring corridor, he was a light purple stallion with short cut rainbow hair that looking messy like it hadn't been brushed in days.

A tiny filly rose her head reacting to her fathers voice, beaming with joy the little filly flew Shakely to her father hugging and smiling " can I see mummy plz?" Rainbow asked releasing her body from the stallions grip, he relied with a simple "yes"

The two rainbow maned Pegasus walked silently into the room " rainbow my dear come here!" A gentle mare voice sounded from the hospitals bed, the mare sat upright with her front hoovses holding a bundle of blankets, firefly's cyan mane flowed I front of her bright yellow eyes, she looked tired and her pink coat was dull due to hr lack of enegry.

Rainbow came closer and was shocked to see a new born foal sleeping in her mothers hooves, " this is your new sister rainbow, her name is lemon dash."

This had been the first time rainbow and her father had seen the foal, rainbow never noticed the frown her father gave her mother, rainbow was to busy investigating the plain brown coat and the short Snow White mane and tail with jet black low lights of the filly, rainbow loved this new filly, her first sister.

------------------------------------------

"I was only 2 year old, I never noticed the fact lemon looked nothing like my father!" Rainbow almost let a tear run don't her check " father must have noticed, after that day every time a got home from school lemon was crying and... And" rainbow couldn't hold back her feelings, "mother and father never stopped arguing, till the day my dad toke me away, I never saw my mom or lemon dash again," rainbow was now curled up in a ball, she hated been all mushy but her parents meant the world to her, the reason rainbow was the element of loyalty was very clear, the ponies Didn't speak, they where trying to understand that was going throght their Pegasus friends mind " I can't tell you anything else because I don't know anything else," Rainbow admitted.

"So why are you not wanting to see her?" A voice Spock after a long moment of silence "rainbow? do you blame lemon dash?" Asked twilight without picking her words carefully but honestly it was what all the mares where thinking.

"No! NO! I don't! what type of pony do you think I am?" rainbow raised her wings and toke to the sky only hovering to make her self look bigger, she was expecting her friends to help not critisize her.

"Sugercube, twilight has a point you can hide from this" explained applejack showing rainbow she truly cared but rainbow dident want to hear it "You all think I am bad pony here! Iam not!" Rainbow rose her voice to a angry screech, rainbow scowled, snorting down her nose like a angry bull.

Rainbows face quivered as she spun in the air and flew off " thanks a lot!" Rainbow cryed back over her sholder, a rainbow trail was the only evidence rainbow had been there.

"RAINBOW, YOU LEFT YOUR... letter!" Screamed pinkie waving the brown envelope high above her head, pinkies head dropped when rainbow never came back," wait pinkie, what letter?" Applejack questioned pointing her gaze to the pink mare.

"This one silly,rainbow dropped it, its brown and smells like ...ummmmm lemons!" Pinkie let her tough leave her mouth, it had a mind of its own as it inched closer and closer to the envelope.

Rarity squeaked "PINKIE, don't lick it."

"Let me read it!" demanded twilight in her controlling voice befor pulling it from pinkie with her magic.

------------------------------------------

Dear rainbow

Sorry for the short notice but I will be coming to ponyville tomorow and I was wondering it you want to meet up, if you do can you meet me at the train station at 1 o'clock.

From
Lemon zing

------------------------------------------

The ponies stood glaring at the letter, after what seemed like minutes applejack interrupted the silence "I thought her name was lemon dash!"

"Me too" Fluttershy finally raised her voice again, she had always been the quiet type, "maybe we should meet her tomorrow, I don't think rainbow will show up after all... This," Fluttershy felt confident with her suggestion and felt even better when the other mares calmly nodded their heads in agreement.

Sobbing rainbow headed to the nearest cloud and pounded her head into the white fluff " how could they thing that, I mean iam not like that , am I ?" Rainbow questioned herself, did she really blame her only sister, every tear that escaped made rainbow relize the truth "I do blame her ! What have I become?"