• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 4,222 Views, 249 Comments

Ugh, What Happened Last Night? - JamesBurton



Waking up with a powerful hangover after her friends dragged her away for a girls night out. Twilight Sparkle must embark on an epic quest to locate those who know just what exactly she did last night.

  • ...
32
 249
 4,222

While Trixie is in Ponyville

It was a sunny afternoon in the small rural town known as Ponyville. Princess Celestia's sun was high in the sky providing light and warmth for citizens of Equestria, even for Spike and Ponyville's newest resident Twilight Trixie Lulamoon who were on their way to Barnyard Bargains.

"Isn't today a nice day Trixie?" Spike asked while riding on her back. "Its nice to have somepony who willingly leaves the house, I have to force Twilight to go outside or when something terrible happens to Ponyville."

Trixie continues to walk forward lost in thought with a sullen look on her face.

"Trixie?" Spike asks concerned. "Trixie what's the matter? Are you still thinking about what happened?"

The light blue magician sighs sadly. "I just don't know Spike, I mean, I know we're both new to this whole marriage thing but at least she could've heard me out, We still don't even know who's who yet, its like she wont even compromise with me, Ohh did I do something wrong? Maybe I should have gave her a kiss and told her I love her before she left," Trixie kicks some rocks in frustration. "Some wife I turned out to be,"

"Oh so did you finally decide to be the wife?" Spike asks

"I sure feel like one," Trixie responded bitterly. "Overworked and underappreciated,"

Spike shifts uncomfortably on Trixie's back, she sounded very upset that Twilight would rather go on a adventure with her friends to find out how she and Trixie got married than listen to Trixie's side of the story. And even when Trixie told or in her case tried to tell Twilight what happened, Twilight just sort of ignored her and told her to stay out of trouble.

"Aw, don't feel like that Trixie," Spike said trying to cheer her up. "But to be fair, you two have not even been married for a day and Twilight was wasted so it going to take her some time before she wises up,"

"You really think so?" Trixie asked looking back at the purple dragon.

"I know so, Twilight has always had a problem with things she's not prepared for, oh boy you should have her when she tried to make some friends," Spike and Trixie stop in front for a very large building with many residents both entering and exiting with bags of various items. "Well here we are Barnyard Bargains, the number one spot for all your daily needs,"

Trixie stares up in awe, she never would have thought that a building of this size would exist in Ponyville, she had seen buildings like this during her travels but one in the town of Ponyville? This required a closer approach and she was of need some new capes and hats.

A large smile replaced Trixie's frown. "Heey Spike, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" Spike looks at her not really understanding where exactly she was going with this, he wasn't a mind reader you know.

"Umm, If your pondering what I'm pondering then you shouldn't have to ponder what I'm pondering because your pondering is correct with my pondering," Spike thinks about what he said for a second before speaking again. "I think?"

Trixie slowly turns around and looks at Spike with her mouth slightly agape. "What? Whatever, lets just have the stupid shopping spree,"

"Oh, well why didn't you just say so?" Spike said.

Spike and Trixie quickly rush inside Barnyard Bargains bypassing all the other shoppers. They stopped by the jewelry department then the clothing department.

"Hey Trixie," Spike called out. "What do you think of this white fur coat with this hat? Look, it even has a feather in it."

"Hmm, its missing something, I got it!" Trixie levitates a gold chain and put it around his neck. " There we go,"

While Spike goes off to find a mirror so he could admire himself, Trixie wonders to the sexy lingerie glancing at the many types of socks and panties on display. She picks up a pair of striped purple socks and looks them over.

"Hmm,"


It was a beautiful night in Ponyville as Celestia's sun set to make way for Luna's moon that indicated the end of the day. A cold frigid air blew across the night sky and many took retired into their homes for the night. The perfect night to sit by the fireplace with a good book.

Like our residential librarian Twilight Sparkle who doing such an action.

"Man this book is terrible!" Twilight complained. "I wish I knew suggested me to read this so I could suggest some good romance novels," Twilight closes the book and tosses it in the fireplace. "If vamponies could sparkle in the sunlight we would be severely and royally boned, almost makes me ashamed of my name,"

Twilight feels somepony gently laying down on her back covering her eyes. "Guess whooo,"

"Oh? Now I wonder who could this possibly be?" Twilight said feigning ignorance. "Cause who ever she is, she smells quite nice,"

Trixie giggles while planting some light kisses on Twilight's neck. "That would be my new shampoo, so I take it you like?" Twilight moans lightly while Trixie starts suck on her neck.

"Trixie stop," Giggled Twilight. "You know I'm ticklish, and wearing those purple socks that I like so much? What's the occasion? Its not my birthday,"

"I thought that maybe you would like a little break," Trixie whispered. "So, want to go to bed and maybe write a new story?"

"Fine by me, you have a much better plot anyway," Twilight said.

Trixie smile falls a little. "A better what?"

"Uh, plot?" Twilight repeated unsurely.

"What does plot mean?" Trixie asked getting off Twilights back.

"Uh, according to young ponies today, plot is another word for flank, butt or ass," Twilight explained looking back at Trixie

Trixie just looks at the librarian confused. "Well why did you just say that?"

"Say what?" Twilight replied

"Flank, butt or ass. Because saying plot just sounds stupid," Trixie said. "Lets just say you're reading one of your books and you tell somepony that you love the plot, now lets switch plot for this new meaning of flank or ass and now some teenaged jackass is gonna start giggling like a horny schoolgirl," Trixie gasps and points a hoof a Twilight. "I get it now! You're saying I dont have a fat ass aren't you!"

"WHAT?!"

"Don't play coy with me Sparkle!" Twilight flinches at being called "Sparkle" a name Trixie reserved anytime Twilight was in trouble. "Everypony know that plots are big! Well I'm sorry that my PLOT isnt big enough for you, maybe you'll find a much bigger one in one of your books!" Trixie angrily turns around and leaves the room in a huff.

Twilight just stands there stupefied. "What just happened there?! If I ever find the pony came up with this I'm going to slap them with a dictionary!"


"Excuse me, Mrs. Trixie?"

Trixie shook her head from her daydream and quickly put the socks back down. She quickly turns around where a brown stallion was carrying some merchandise. Trixie smiles at the stallion who smiled back.

"Oh, Button Mash you startled me!" Trixie said patting her cheat. "What are you doing here?

"I work here," he replied. "I was on my way to do a bit of restocking when I saw you spaced out, thought I'd say hello,"

"You work here? I didn't know that," Trixie said

"Oh but of course! Rent and food aren't going to pay for themselves and Sweetie Belle does have expensive tastes, and speaking of tastes," Button glances at the nearest clock on the wall. "It time for lunch,"

"Lunch does sound nice Trixie," Spike said not looking back from the mirror.

To be honest Trixie was getting pretty hungry herself. They had been shopping at Barnyard Bargains for quite some time now and lunch does sound appealing right now.

"Hey Button, are there any food courts around here?" Trixie asks

"Of course! Follow me,"

They walk to another part of Barnyard Bargains that said Barnyard Bargains Food Court for all your eating needs! They walk inside where a pink earth pony wearing a weeine hat and a brown vest was busy behind the counter making food. Spike and Trixie take a seat while Button Mash walks up to the counter.

"Oh Diamond honey!" Button said leaning on the counter. "We have come for nourishment!"

Diamond Tiara looks back at the brown stallion clearly not amused. "You're getting off on this aren't you?" she notices Trixie siting on one of the tables. "Hey isn't she the one who woke all us up at 5:30 in the morning for her stupid wedding?"

"No, that was Princess Celestia" Button corrected. "I never saw her so annoyed in my life. Anyway where's Flitter and Cloudchaser?"

"They're in Manehatten," Diamond said turning back around. "They said something about Thunderlane getting assaulted last night," she exits behind the counter with two plates of food and sits them next to Trixie and Spike while Button Mash waits for his.

"Uhh Diamond?" Button asks. "Where's mine?"

Diamond Tiara leans on the counter in looks at the stallion with a wide grin. "Oh, its coming,"

For some reason, Button didn't like the way this was going, not one bit.

"OH BUTTON MASH!"

Button's ears droop downward, he finally understood where Diamond was going with this. "Ohh I hate you,"

"No you don't," Diamond replied still grinning.

Sweetie Belle embraces Button in a quick hug and a light peck on the lips. "I brought you lunch just like you asked, if Diamond hadn't relayed your message to me I never would have made it in time," Sweetie looks at Diamond in her work uniform. "Well don't you look cute Diamond, I love a mare in uniform you know,"

"Screw you," snapped Diamond.

"I love it when you get all prissy with me, it makes you look sexy, " she said winking at Diamond who just snorted angrily and went back to work. "Anyway here you go, Oh! hello Mrs. Trixie,"

Trixie just waves back while Sweetie Belle sits a lunch box down on one of the tables. "I made this just for you!" she opens it and a black very ugly dark splooge and you know what? I really cant describe what Sweetie Belle made, all I know is that is was horrible looking, actually horrible is putting it very lightly and I think it moved, and is it supposed to have that green glow and horrible smell?

"Mmm, it looks...delicious," Button squeezed out, "What is it?"

"A daisy sandwich," Sweetie said smiling.

Ok now, Button loved Sweetie very much, but the poor mare couldn't cook to save lives. In fact Sweetie Belle was such a horrible cook that one time she undercooked cereal. Yes undercooked cereal, how does one even do that? Also her cooking is so bad that not even stray animals or flies would eat it and pretty much avoid their house. And the trashponies would wear hazmat suits just to pick up the garbage every morning in its own special truck and taken to its own special dumping area. So of course Button Mash would take great lengths to avoid eating whatever horrible monstrosity Sweetie Belle made.

And this was one of those times. He needed to come up with a plan and fast. "Hey look! Is that Sapphire Shores I see?" Sweetie turns around giving Button the window of opportunity he needed, he grabs the dish and tosses it on the wall burning a small hole next to Diamond Tiara who just pushes something to cover it up.

"That wasn't Sapphire Shores Button," Sweetie said turning back around. "Your eyes need to be checked, anyway I must be off, Rarity left Opal with me while she's off in Manehatten and I just cleaned the house, and Scootaloo is just probably letting her tear up my bed again, so I'll see you at home Button," Sweetie kisses Button and heads to the entrance. "Hey Diamond, are you coming over tonight?"

"Sure why not," she replied not looking back. "I could use a little bit of unwinding since daddy forced me to get this stupid job,"

"Hey Sweetie Belle," Trixie said. "Did Rarity give you a reason for their trip to Manehattan?"

"Huh? Oh, she something about them going to jail last night," Sweetie rolls her eyes. "And she handling it as well as you would expect, now I must really be off, Scootaloo is probably letting that stupid cat tear up the house,"

"Bye Sweetie," waved Spike before going for another bite before stopping abruptly. "Wait, did she just say that they went to jail?"

"Oooooh! When Twilight comes back, she is getting such a scolding!" Trixie growled.

Author's Note:

There finally done. I hope you enjoyed this little Trixie episode with others to come. Also a little more is reveled about the world they live in. Also this was done two days ago but I couldn't publish it because of those god forsaken updates and it got erased.
One more thing, a small little Twixie scene for you. And most of this was done sleep-deprived so yay.