• Published 20th Sep 2014
  • 1,131 Views, 17 Comments

Fluttershy's New Pet - Nesfex



Fluttershy got a new pet very different from others she have owned

  • ...
9
 17
 1,131

A nice purchase

Ponyville was crowded with thousands of ponies walking around it’s streets, this was common for the annual Summer Harvest Festival. Banners, streamers, and tons of decoration made by Pinkie Pie hanged from the tents and the buildings of the town. In past years what draw the attention for most ponie was the Summer Harvest parade, however, this year many ponies were gathered at the auction house.

Every Harvest Festival there was an auction house where items and goods are offered, most of them are garden tools or vegetables and the only ponies that assisted were farm ponies looking to expand their working tools. The money received went to a local charity, this year was going for the Ponyville Orphanage. To someponies they would prefer donating the money rather than buying something they would not use, only this year there was a slight change: Rarity was in charge of the thing and as everypony knew, if Rarity is in charge you can expect something amazing. She has invited everypony in town and told them there was a “surprise” for all of them in the auction, that was enough to fill townsquare with ponies.

The auction house was full with ponies waiting impatiently for the “surprise” Rarity announced before. Among the crowd there was a somepony how tried to open her way through the crowd “Excuse… Auch!... So sorry… Gah!... Sorry, that’s my tail,” Fluttershy said while trying to reach her friend behind the curtains of the stage. She struggled so much, but with patience and dedication she was able to reach the place she wanted.

Fluttershy carefully approached Rarity who was holding a clipboard with her magic Um… Hello Rarity.”

“Fluttershy darling, hello. Are you coming to check the goods?” Rarity winked to her friend.

“No, I just came to see if you needed any help,” She explained.

“Don’t worry, I got everything under control,” Rarity assured “If you want, after the this we can hang out if you want.”

Fluttershy nodded her head “Yes, that’d be great.”

“Now, if you excuse me. The show is about to start,” Rarity took her clipboard and move behind the backstage where many other ponies were trotting around.

Fluttershy felt like she couldn’t breath with so many ponies gathered in such tiny place and decided to leave the place, she walked pass a stallion who was giving bidding paddles and writing the name of the ponies who took one, when the idea of helping the orphanage came to mind What if they don’t raise enough money and they need my help, what if because of that all those anImals end up on the streets, or in the Everfree forest, or… Maybe I will stay She thought.

She turned around and decided to participate in the auction, she took a paddle, give her name to the stallion, and remained at the back of the auction house near the door.

Rarity came from the curtains with a microphone announcing the moment of beginning the auction “Welcome to the annual Summer Harvest Auction. I hope all of you brought lots of money,” She took a moment while some of the ponies cheered “Because today we have something special. This year we have… A mare auction!”

The crowd roared, ponies screamed, whistle, and cheered, except for one. Fluttershy looked around trying to understand what the auction was about “Excuse me,” She asked to a nearby pony “What is a mare auction?”

The green unicorn looked at her and explained “Instead of objects the thing we are going to be paying is other ponies.”

“You are going to buy ponies?! That’s horrible! I thought slavery was against the law,”
Fluttershy said.

The unicorn giggled at Fluttershy response “No, no. Is not like that. They are not slaves… Think of them like pets,” She said while winking her right eye. Before either of them could say something else, Rarity spoke on the microphone again.

“Okay, everypony. The first pony on the list is a mare who likes candies, music, and picnics. Please welcome… Bonbon!” Rarity announced. The pony stepped out and the crowd cheered once again.

“Twenty bits!” Said one pony raising his paddle.

“Fifty!” Another one added.

“A hundred!”

“Two hundred!”

The crowd went quiet for a moment, nopony else raise the biting “Two hundreds at 1… Three hundreds at two…” Rarity said calmly.

Suddenly the pony next to Fluttershy raised her hoof and yelled “Four hundreds!” Everypony watched her and their wallets.

Rarity counted again, and when nopony say something she said “Sold! To the mare at the back!”

The unicorn giggled to herself and celebrated by raising her hooves “Um… Excuse me… You bought that pony?” Asked Fluttershy timidly

“Yup, she is coming with me today,” The unicorn answered “Listen, if you wanna buy one you have to wait until the ponies stop bidding then when the countdown is about to end you enter, the other ponies will doubt if they can continue. Trust me… It also helps if you raised the price a little.” Fluttershy considered her advice, although she didn’t want to buy anypony.

Pony after pony came out and was bought by one of the ponies, the prices went from two hundred to eight hundred bits. Fluttershy never thought of buying any of them, but she felt happy that so much money was going to be put in good use. Then Rarity took the microphone again.

“Okay, this is our last one for today. She is likes sports, outdoor, and working at her farm. She is also a little bit stubborn, messy, uncouth. I mean, it would hurt if she at least-” Rarity stopped when she saw the ponies getting uninterested “Bu-bu-but she is really sweet, you just have to tame her. Please welcome… Applejack!” The farm pony stepped in, her face blushed intensively as she covered with her hat.

“Wait! Applejack is in this?” Ponies talked to each other “I’m so buying her!”

“Let’s start the auction with… ten bits?” Rarity gave a mocking look to her friend, who huffed when hearing that.

“A hundred!” yelled one pony.

“Two hundred!”

“Three hundred!”

“Four hundred!”

Ponies got excited and the amount just kept raising the price.

“Five hundred!”

“Six hundred!”

“Eight hundred, twenty nine bits, and fifty cents!” A pony yelled, it was a mare who tried to hide her voice by making it sound deeper.

Rarity’s count began “Eight hundred, twenty nine bits, and fifty cents at one… two.”

Fluttershy was going to let it go, just like the others, when suddenly in the next instant a thought appeared That is my friend, what if a bad pony buys her? What if she doesn’t take care of her properly? What if…? She thought “They are like pets...” She told to herself.

Rarity was going to finish the count when a somepony interrupted “A thousand bits!”

Everyone was astonish to see someone so eager to buy Applejack. The muttering of the ponies could be heard, though no one raised the bit.

“A thousand at one… Two… Three! And sold!” Rarity said. The ponies clopped and cheered for Fluttershy who curled on a tiny ball.

The ponies who didn’t buy a mare left the place while the winners stay to claim their prize. Fluttershy approached Rarity who was taking the money of everyone, only to be stopped by another of her friends “Not fair Fluttershy!” It was Pinkie Pie.

“Um… I’m sorry?”

“I was going to buy Applejack, she told me and gave me money to do that,” Said the pink pony.

“You were? I’m sorry!” Fluttershy apologized.

“It’s okay. I had something planned, but I guess and can get Dashie instead. Just don’t go too far with her. See ya!” Pinkie Pie left the building on her usual bouncing.

Rarity called for Fluttershy when the last pony left with her mare “Well, this is a surprise. I didn’t think you would buy somepony, especially Applejack.”

“Well… I… I changed my mind at the last second… Literally.”

“Well just sign here and you are free to go with your mare,” Rarity gave her a piece of paper and a quill. Fluttershy sign it and left a bag of bits on the table, after that Rarity went back and called for the last pony.

Applejack came out with her hat on her face, she lifted it slowly spotting the yellow pegasus in front of her “Fluttersha’? You… Bought me?”

“Um… Uh… Yes… You are not mad, are you?” Fluttershy asked.

Applejack left a huge breath go “ Mad? Not at all, I was afraid a crazy pony paid for me. I’m glad it’s just you. Well, see ya later” She walked towards the door thinking of her bed.

Fluttershy used her wings to jump and land in front of her friend “Wait, you can’t go”

“Why not?”

The pegasus again shielded herself on her mane when she heard her friend asking back “I… I paid for you.”

Applejack smiled when she saw her friend being so shy “Yeah, you are right, I’m sorry. Then lead the way.”

“Really?” Fluttershy jumped in surprise

“Sure, I’m all yours.”

Fluttershy smiled and blushed, she didn’t excepted her friend to agreed so easily “Okay, let’s go,” She said. They left the place and headed back to the Fluttershy’s cottage.

-----

The day went on and the friends finally arrived to their destination. When the Pegasus opened the door to her house Applejack expected a weird smell or a crowd of animals lying around, she was surprised when she saw the place being all clean and tidy, not a single smell of animal fur like when Winona sleeps inside of the house, instead there was a sweet cinnamon scent that filled the air.

“Please, have a seat. I’ll be back in a moment,” Said Fluttershy pointing to a green couch on the side of the room.

Applejack sat on the couch and looked around. Although there were many toys, play areas, and pets’ dishes around the place, everything was very organized I can’t even keep my room clean for one day she thought. Accompanied with the cinnamon scent there was another aroma she could detect, a quick look at the kitchen revealed there was nothing cooking in the oven, she could swear it was the smell of bread Maybe she has another oven outside. I remember Aunt Apple Rose had an oven outside too She wondered. Applejack found the place relaxing, not a single noise could be heard and the chirping of the birds outside was like a sweet melody. She closed her eyes and enjoyed what the atmosphere provided. However, this prevented her from seeing what was coming after her.

Something surrounded Applejack’s neck and violently tightening almost chocking the unsuspected pony. She felt the pressure on her neck and a feeling similar to claustrophobia came to her. She moved her neck around in an effort to somehow get it off; it didn’t work. She put her hooves around it and tried to pull it out of her head, but it was too small and her head came in the way. Desperation filled her heart and a chill feeling ran through her back, she has never been in a situation like that before and she feared for the worst. One last idea came, pulling the collar out of her captors hoof, mouth, claw, or whatever he or she might have, it was a bold move considering that she might leave herself out of air, sadly it was the only thing she could think of. Similar to the way she bronco buck during the rodeo shows, she moved back and forward to snap the leash from her captors grip, in the end it was all in vain.

“Please stop! You are going to hurt yourself,” An innocent voice came from behind her.

Applejack finally looked back and took a glance of her captor “Fluttersha’?! What the hay is this?!”

“Please, just calm down,” Fluttershy said.

Going against her instincts, Applejack stopped fighting and gave in. Her friend touched something on the collar making it loose, letting her finally breathe. She waited for her friend to free her too, but that didn’t happen. Instead, she pulled the leash towards the couch and waited for her to sit.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Asked Applejack.

Fluttershy placed her hoof on the couch inviting her friend to sit, and she was left waiting when her friend didn’t move “Look Applejack, this is Mister Leash. All of my furry friends began using it, but they didn’t need it after a day. Mr. Leash is only here to help you behave. If you behave well, then there no need for him. Got it?” She explained kindly and sofly.

“What the hay are you talk- Agh!” Before Applejack could finished protest, Fluttershy used a water sprayer and interrupted her “If you don’t take this off I’m gonna- Agh!” Once again a spray of water fell on her face “Knock it off! I-!” And again she was sprayed. The more she was watered, the angrier she got. She then thought to herself No, no Applejack. You know how fragile she is… You can’t buck her… Yet. Give her the change to explain herself. She has hit other ponies for less than that, but this was her friend and she knew Fluttershy was as delicate as a flower. So, she tried to calm herself and sat on the floor looking angrily at her captor.

“That’s the way. You can speak, but you can’t raise your voice. Have control on herself and you will be listened,” Said the yellow mare.

“Okay, would you kindly please explain me why did you put this on me?” Applejack asked calmly and faked a smile to get a good answer.

“Good girl! Well, I don’t believe in owning pets, but because I bought you I have no choice. And the first step is always teaching them how to behave,” She explained

The farm pony put her right hoof on her face in frustration Sweet Celestia! Why did I have to be part of that darn show? Rarity is gonna pay for this She thought to herself “Look Flutters’, I don’t know what kind of games you like to play. But I ain’t comfortable with this,” She decided to use the little diplomacy she knew to make her situation better.

“I know you are not, but I can’t let you go around untamed,” Fluttershy excused.

“I’M! NOT! A! Agh!” Once again a spread of water fell on her face.

The clock on the wall sounded marking 1 o’clock “Oh dear, it’s time for lunch. I’ll leave you here for a moment. And remember: Be good,” She excused herself and left the place, not before nodding the end of the leash to the leg of the couch.

“Wait! You can’t leave me-“Applejack tried to talked with her friend, and it was in vain. She was alone just sitting in the empty living room.

Once again the sweet scents came, nothing had change in the atmosphere except for the leash on her neck. She took a glance to the outside from the kitchen’s window and noticed Fluttershy pulling a loaves of bread out of an oven made of mud “I knew it,” She said to herself. She noticed that none of the animals came in, although there were many tiny doors and windows. All of them were eating outside. She looked to the couch she was tied to and laid down on it “I might as well get comfortable” She said.

The soft couch and the sweet aroma made her relaxed once again, if it wasn’t the fact that her moves were limited by the collar and that it tighten every time she tried to get away, she would feel no remorse on being there. Minutes passed and Fluttershy finally came back, she was holding a plate with two hay sandwiches, and a bottle of what seemed to be apple juice. Fluttershy then turned and opened a cabinet on the kitchen and took a pets dish“Oh no! You are not gonna give me food on that thing!” Protested the farm pony.

Fluttershy took a look at her and to the dish “But, I don’t know if you’ll behave in the table.”

“We have eaten together before! Twilight’s house, Sugar Cube Corner… Here when Discord came!” Applejack said.

It took her a moment of thought to her friend to finally come to a conclusion “Okay, you can eat with me.”

Applejack let some air out, she has finally won one in that day. Fluttershy took a plate and a glass and served the lunch on the table, she then went to the couch and undid the nod of the leash and pulled her friend to the kitchen’s table. She walked slowly, making sure she didn’t hurt her friend in the process, but no matter how careful she was Applejack didn’t appreciated the gesture of being leashed. Once again, she was tied was tied to the table’s leg preventing the pony to leave or do abrupt moves.

Fluttershy took the plates and placed them on the table “Bon appetite,” she said and sat at the other end.

“Same,” Applejack replied. She opened her mouth wide open and took the biggest bite she could to the sandwich, ketchup and mustard jumped out of the meal and landed and several places across the table and the floor. Sandwich is a regular meal for Applejack, but considering today’s events she felt particularly hungry. Suddenly, some water spread laid on her face interrupting the enjoyment of the situation “What now?!” She yelled.

“Applejack! Where are your manners? Where you raised in a…?” Fluttershy stopped to think of what she said, she took a quick look to her friend who had an eyebrow raised “Nevermind that. But you can’t eat like that, you have to take small bites and try not to splash other condiments around. Like this,” She took a little bit to her sandwich in demonstration of what she said.

Applejack looked at her in disagreement. Seriously? ... I give up, I might as well do what she wants she wondered. She imitated Fluttershy movements and took the smallest bite she could to half of the sandwich left. Her friend clapped her hooves in celebration “Good, that’s how you do it.”

“But it’s gonna take a lot to finish one sandwich,” Applejack reproached.

“We are not in a hurry. I didn’t know your family ate so fast,” Said
Fluttershy.

The farm pony looked away before answering “Actually, we don’t eat together.”

“Why not?”

“Granny likes to eat while listening to her favorite radio show, Applebloom hangs a lot with her crusaders friends and don’t spend too much on the house, and BigMac eats while he works. I mostly eat alone, so I just get things over with,” Explained Applejack.

Fluttershy smiled to her friend “You know, I eat alone too. Some of the animals can’t eat the same food like us and I don’t want them to get mad. Whenever you feel free you can come here and eat with me.”

They spend the time together and finished their meal, after the last bite was taken one of the small doors in the main door opened letting an animal in “Angel, come over here,” Fluttershy invited the little white bunny to approach them.

The bunny jumped on the table and saw the pony with the leash on her neck, without a second thought the bunny cracked in laughter pointing towards the pony “Angel, you remember Applejack, right? Well, she will be staying with us for some time, so make her feel welcome,” The bunny couldn’t stop laughing and Applejack started to breath heavily trying to control herself.

“Now, you two wait here and get along. I’ll just go check the other animals out,” Said Fluttershy while leaving the place.

Applejack and Angel stayed on the table and stared at each other, the glimpse of fierce and some rivalry was in each other’s eyes “Listen pal, you don’t like me and I don’t like you. So, why don’t we save the bother and just stay away from each other. You don’t mess with me, and I won’t treat you like a vermin.”

Angel lowered his eyes brows and smirk mischievously, there are three words you should never tell Angel and vermin is number two. He jumped out of the table and headed to fridge, it took him a while to find what he wanted but after some search he got it, a bottle of chocolate syrup. Taking the bottle with him, he jumped back on the table and aimed the chocolate to the pony “You wouldn’t dare,” said Applejack, the bunny just nodded his head. In other moments Applejack would have been able to stretch and get the bottle before the bunny was able to shoot, but because of her being tied to the table’s leg her reach was really low also preventing her from avoiding much the shot at such short distance.

The tied pony looked around to find something she could use to get her out of the situation, when suddenly an idea stroke “Hey Fluttersha’!” She said waving to the door. Angel turned quickly hiding the bottle on his back, he looked at the door to notice her master was not there. Applejack took that moment of distraction and reached for the bottle taking it with her front hooves, even though doing so stretched the leach and smothered her a little.

Angel spotted her and held the bottle with his front legs he took the bottle to prevent the pony to get it. The two of them struggled to get possession of the bottle, when without a warning Angel smirked once again and it go.Applejack was using all her strength when that happen and because of that she couldn’t the stop the bottle ended hitting her head, it burst it’s content on the pony also splashing on the floor staining everything around, on top of that, because of the force she receive from pulling, she fell on her back and snapped the leg of the table she was tied to, making her fall on her back.Pain and rage filled her body while the white bunny laughed and mocked her.

Suddenly, the main door swung open letting and uninvited pony in “Hello,” the pony announced in a soft voice.

Applejack recognized that voice “Rarity?” She asked.

Rarity walked towards the kitchen where the voice came from “Hello darling, I just came to see…” Rarity stood petrified when she saw her Applejack breathing heavily, laying on her back, with a leash on her neck, and completely covered in chocolate.

“Rarity you gotta help me!” Applejack yelled

“Oh my… I didn’t know you guys were into those games” Rarity giggled and blushed “I’m sorry, I just came to see if you were okay, but I can see you are more than that. See you later,” She trotted quickly to the door and left the place without saying or listening anything more.

What the hay was that? ... Game? ... What does that-?… Oh yeah, the chocolate… When I get my hooves on that bunny I’m gonna make some nice sleepers she thought.

The back door opened and Fluttershy walked in the kitchen, she looked at the place and saw her friend and some of the furniture covered in chocolate “Applejack, what happened?”

“Is that darn vermin right there, he did this,” Applejack protested.

Angel jumped on Fluttershy’s back and whispered something on her ear, Fluttershy nodded and repeated things her bunny said “Mh… So you were only trying to help… A nice dessert… She got mad… She called you a vermin… I see,” She took the watering sprayer that she had on her back and sprayed water on Applejack’s face “Bad girl! We don’t call our friends vermin, nor do we threat them to use them to make hats.”

A hat? Nah, bunnies don’t look good like hats she thought to herself. She knew that in her position she couldn’t do much, so she just left the thing go “I’m sorry,” she said

“Now, I’m gonna give you a bucket of water and you’ll clean yourself while I clean up this mess,” Fluttershy left the room and returned with two buckets full with water and a couple of rags.

The pegasus took her friend to the living room and tied her to the couch’s leg again “I’d take you to the bathroom, but I gotta clean the chocolate quick. Please, clean yourself and behave properly,” She said softly, there was not a single pinch of anger on her voice. She left the bucket and a rag for her friend and took the other one to clean the mess on what it used to be her table.

It didn’t take much for Applejack to get herself clean and tidy, however, Fluttershy had to get rid of the piece of the table and the sit before she started to clean the chocolate spilled everywhere Maybe I should help her out… Even if it was the rodent's fault The country pony though. She pulled the couch by the arm with her hooves, she thought of pulling it with her leash thankfully she realized that it would smother.

She joined her friend and took a mop on the floor and began cleaning the place from the chocolate, Fluttershy noticed her and remained silent about it. Thank to the help of the country pony, they were able to leave the place spotless in a matter of minutes.

“Good girl, Applejack. That is a good behaviour,” Said Fluttershy giving gentle caress on Applejack’s head “And for that you won...” She stopped for a moment while undoing the nod on the couch’s leg.

I won something? I’m gonna leave some hoof marks on her flank if she gives me dog treats Applejack thought.

The pegasus took the end of the leash and pulled her new pet towards the door, after opening it she announced “A walk!”

“Nope! No! Nuh-uh! Not that!” Applejack waved her hooves and stepped back.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you wanna go out?”

“Fluttersha’, how do I put it? I HAVE A DOG COLLAR ON MY- AGH!” Applejack was sprayed with water once again.

“What have I told you about yelling? Now, we are going for a walk and that is final,” Fluttershy stomped on the ground.

Applejack stepped back and lowered her head Was that Fluttersha’? Never seen her like that, Keeping her head low she walked to the door and stepped out the place. Fluttershy closed the door behind them and kept the leash short and her friend close.

“Let’s take a small walk around the park, shall we?” The pegasus said.

Wait, now that I think of it everypony is in the festival. If we do it fast, we can leave without anypony knowing we were there “Okay, let’s just get this over with.”

Moving in a slow pace, they walked across the streets that lead to Ponyville and changed their direction to the park. Even though Applejack wanted to end this as fast as she could, she was too embarrassed to speed things up and covered her face with her hat. Fluttershy has taken many of her friends to that very park, only this time she was directing her and she was in total control of her. She couldn’t help but to blush and make the best of her efforts not to shake or curl into a tiny ball.

The park was completely deserted while the screams, cheers, and signing of the ponies in the festival could be heard in the distant. Applejack sighed in relief when she noticed none of her friends or family around the place. They continued the walk a little more relax, when suddenly the yell of a pony took their attention “Hey!” They could hear.

They turned around and spotted a green unicorn mare approaching from behind “Hey… Uhm… Sorry, I don’t know your name” Said Fluttershy.

The pony giggled and introduced herself “My name is Lyra.”

“Hey Lyra. My name is Fluttershy, by the way, and she is Applejack,” Fluttershy introduced herself and her friend. Applejack only waved, she prefered to remained mute.

Lyra took a look at the leash and smirked “Oh I love your style. Kinky.”

“Umm… Thanks? Where’s the pony you bought?”

“She’s coming… See? There she is,” Walking up the hill a very tired pony marched slowly, she was carrying two huge saddle bags full with all sorts of things, from food to even folding chairs..

“Goodness! I don’t think that’s the way to treat a pet,” Suggested Fluttershy.

“We are just coming for a picnic, the petting comes later tonight,” Lyra winked to Fluttershy who didn’t know what she was talking about “Well, I gotta go back with Bonbon. Good to see you, Fluttershy,” The unicorn turned her back and trotted to her tired friend.

“See you later!” Fluttershy waved. Once Lyra and Bonbon returned to their picnic, the other ponies continued to with their walk.

Comments ( 17 )

Is the a safe for work version of fall of equestria?

5028055 I have not read fall of Equestria. So no :rainbowwild:

I can't imagine there being a safe for work version of Fall of Equestria, given the premise.

5028058 Neither have I. Just went off of pics and summaries.

5028307 The story actually came to me when a friend of mine told me how cute she thought Applejack and Fluttershy looked together. I thought for a second and said "Well, maybe she would have treat her like a pet"

5028320 Well good story so far let's see where it goes.

Fluttershy is a mouth-breather in this fic, apparently.

5028474 I prefer the term "naive" or "innocent"... Though you might be right

I wanna imagine how awakward explaining this to somebody that had no idea of the auction could be

Pffff...:rainbowlaugh: so funny:heart: love it:heart:

SFW Master/Slave fic. Now that's a strange premise.:rainbowhuh:

lol, amazing! :yay::rainbowlaugh:

Man.
I know I'm gonna get attacked for this, but Fluttershy needs her comeuppance.

why did't Applejack fight back if she knew she was going to get sold?:unsuresweetie: and I think she would struggle aganist far more. and did the Earth ponies get sold to Pegasy and unicorns?:twilightoops:

5077981 Rarity has her ways to convince ponies :raritywink: And consider is her friend she's dealing with, she would never hurt her. Also, there were other ponies in the auction, I just didn't include their names. Some of them were Surprise, Derpy Colgate, and others

5079907 okey, I was just wondering:pinkiesmile:

Why u cancelled it?!

Login or register to comment