• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 9,317 Views, 299 Comments

The Continuing Adventures of the Most Insane Human to Ever Appear in Magical Horse Land - midashguy



The chaos of the most random living thing continues.

  • ...
50
 299
 9,317

Bill Cosby Fights a T-Rex

In some plane of reality, Tribbles and Parasprites wage an endless bloody war while HAL-9000 and Cortana play Yahtzee. The amazing impossibility of all this made Steven Hawking quit his job and become a rodeo clown.

Elsewhere, Squiggle Force Nine had assembled to play checkers.

"King me." Michael Bay smiled. The checker board exploded, sending checkers flying.

"That's the fifth board in eleven minutes." Loki exclaimed, "The last one grew spider legs, the one before that liquefied, and the one before that went quantum!"

"Maybe checkers just isn't our thing." Pinkie offered.

"Yea!" Discord cheered. "Let's play Twister!"

Sheogorath ran over and turned on a radio. It began playing that creepy music you often hear in horror movies, and the whole group danced.

"This isn't Twister." Pinkie Pie whispered to Discord.

"I know." He laughed, "That's what makes it beautiful."

"No!" The Human cut in, "No One Direction reference! Not here, not ever!"

"Is this a bad time?" Caboose interrupted.

"For what?" Michael asked. Caboose merely pointed.

"How did you manage to get a sail boat wedged half way through a brick wall." Pinkie sputtered.

"Not my fault someone put a wall in my way. And it isn't the first time." Caboose said blankly. Loki could only sit down and put his head in his hands.

"I think it's time I reevaluate whom I spend my free time with."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richard Nixon tap-danced while the Dali Lama played an electric guitar.

"Burn the Christmas tree with a sack of lemons!" Richard Nixon sang, "Adam West took my money and I went for broke!"



The human laughed. "Wow, I love watching football!"

"Popcorn?" Sheogorath offered, handing him jelly beans.

"Don't mind if I do." The human said, taking a handful and throwing them at the television. Elsewhere, Richard Nixon got hit in the eye with a jelly bean.

"I brought food." Pinkie Pie smiled, carting in a whole layout of pastries.

"Oh boy! Something edible!" Michael Bay squealed with joy, munching on a muffin.

"Let there be cake! Hallelujah. Gesundheit." Caboose said, utterly detached from the mortal plain on reality. In fact, Caboose was a god. That sort of explains things like the platypus and Michael Jackson.




No one saw, due to no one being around. The crater where Squiggle Force Nine had saved the planet, the galaxy, and the entire universe. A hand had emerged from the ground, grasping the air. Zombie Old Spice Guy and Regular Deadpool.

Deadpool looked at the camera.

"The reason I'm fine is cause I already look like a zombie under the suit." He said, winking.

"Revenge." Zombie Old Spice Guy seethed, "Revenge!"

Author's Note:

Not dead, merely waiting for the chance to strike like a cobra with lasers for eyes.


I ate around twelve bags of gummy bears and then wrote this before I collapsed on the floor.

Enjoy.