• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 1,122 Views, 192 Comments

Dragons of Hourglass - Rammy



Spike has chosen but now the task of bringing the dragons into harmony must begin and the return of dragon clans seems like a good start

  • ...
18
 192
 1,122

PreviousChapters
Epilogue/Sequel link

An endless storm raged around. Flashes of lightning lit the sky and a vortex of water became visible shooting upward through the sky and mist.

An unearthly rumble and explosion overpowered the sounds of the storm. The side of the vortex bulged before another explosion blew out of the side. A large mass of darkness, smoke, and ash flowed out of the water vortex. A pair of glowing red eyes glare out from within.

FrEe at laST… roared a demonic voice. AnD aLL ShaLL buRn!


Discord, Soul Fire, and Golden DragonHeart noticed the sky became grey and dark. They all knew what that meant and they stood in defiance of it. All three as one declared their challenge of the ‘Nameless One.’

“Do not count us out.”

“We will stand firm.”

“We will fight.”

“And we will not fail.”



For we are...

“THE KEEPERS OF HARMONY!”

End of Book 2

Author's Note:

Book 3 of the Keeper Trilogy:
At the Twilight of Harmony

An creature of unimaginable evil and power has escaped its prison. The drums of war have sounded. And only death and destruction are guaranteed as the forces of harmony magic fight against the rising tide of dark magic.

Even with the overwhelming odds against them the forces of Equestria, Hourglass, and the Griffin Allied Eyries are still confident in winning. But will the victory be Pyrrhic?

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment