• Published 23rd Sep 2014
  • 441 Views, 45 Comments

Never Alone - New Spark



Cottoncandy Soldier is a stallion who has given up on love. Whirlwind is a filly who has just found it. Equestria is a land overtaken by the subtle evil of Apathy. The elements of harmony are slumbering, waiting for new bearers.

  • ...
3
 45
 441

there isn't a song for this. It's not that I'm not trying, it's just aht tehter actually isn't a fucking song for this. Although, I totally half-assed this chapter. Long story.


----------------------------------------Whirlwind-------------------------------
Okay, tomorrow was the day. She spent all of today with her family. She… might not be able to see them again. This wasn’t fair. Not at all. Not the fact that they had to do this, since it was the only way, but the fact that DT and ESA would totally be merciless and horrible.

She relished the embrace of her mother, the playfulness of her brother, her dad’s humour, everything. She tried to take it all in, tragically knowing that ti might be the last. She videoed everything in her mind so that she would not forget it. She wished she had more time.

“Are you okay,” her mom asked her, picking up her subtle tragic aura.
“Yeah.” She said.

-----------------------------------------------CS---------------------------------------

CS wished he had spent more time with his family these last few months. He, he couldn’t tell his parents and brother and grandparents that he was about to rob DT’s headquarters, mostly because they’d never let him. But they knew he needed them. And he tried to take the feel of their fur, the sound of their voice, all of it in as much as possible. there was a sickening, sad feeling inside him, wanting to break out, but he tried to have as much fun as possible before he had to go.

(This chapter is too hard to write. You get the idea.)

Author's Note:

Reasons. Don't ry to find out what they are.

Comments ( 16 )

6142334 How'd you know?

Well, so that's how far the story has come. Weird story, one could wonder if a plan was made at the beginning, but with very interesting elements and a lot of risks taken.

It was pleasant to read. I disagree with a lot of the political/economical stuff, but ignored that because I had fun just following the characters through their struggle. The "action" turn of the story felt quite weird. I really thought you would go with a pure slice of life all the way, finding the epicness and hugeness in the little but important things in life, with a slow evolution of the tone of the story.

Glad I took the time to discover it. Very weird, unfinished (I should probably have checked that before beginning to read), but interesting. It was almost like watching another world and that is not only entertaining but enlightening to some extent.

6400548 Well thanks a lot. And about the political stuff, it's not left-wing radicalism. Because in the show Equestrian was still run in pretty much the same system as it is now, but the people themselves have become incredibly detached from each other and superficial. This is happening for a reason that will later become apparent.

6400564 For the second part, it's more of a reference to how he has to deal with bulls hit every day. It's more figurative than literal.

6400481 Ares is Mars is Greek mythology.

6447953 That's okay.
How are you?

6447970 Calm down let's talk.

6448000 So you're reading my blog? Yay! Seriously those stairs feel like a old church it's so cool.

6448000 I wish you could see them. How do you feel about adventure? Did you ever do anything like this when you were in school?

6448023 You're still following me? That's cute. Also, you don't count fucks in percentages retard.

6448044 Well that's okay I'd always assumed you were off my follower list anyways. Also I'm telling everyone that you once said you wanted to sleep with me.

6448071 That's cool. Are you calmed down though or not?

9252879

but I don't think we should be held to the ideas she wanted to stick to.

I agree to that. I don't know if I was more close-minded three years ago, but I sure agree to that today.

Also, 'baby' is a pet name in the US. Like 'love' in Europe.

I... am not very aware of the american culture, despite way too many hours watching their news.

9253208


Lol.

I'd imagine people from other cultures would be more likely to hear that term overused in crap music and shows/movies.

We all learn over time. I wouldn't consider it closed minded, as much as I would having taken on a larger perspective.

6448026
It's comments like this that make me need to know what deleted comments said. :flutterrage::rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment