• Published 17th Sep 2014
  • 3,104 Views, 74 Comments

Fall of Equestria: Uprise - Autum Breeze



In the world of Equerstria, mares are no nothing to males. In this dark world, no mare has a hope of freedom... until one mare comes, from another world, to end the madness

  • ...
70
 74
 3,104
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Thank you for this. May the Gods watch over you.

5017515

"If your friend really is going to kill themselves, let them. It's their decision to overreact to a bad joke, and it's their decision if they follow through. Also, if they really were worthy of being a friend, then they would have been a little bit more tough."

GB2 Failchan, Social Darwinist.

this was a great story autum I hope you never have to write another one like it but I would love to see another story involving your OC as the queen of the changlings and her new family. I would love to see some adventures involving her changlings and her offspring though. Give your friend a brohoof from me Fluttershyfan3030 and I hope they are better now:twilightsmile:

Thank you...

:rainbowdetermined2: :pinkiehappy: :raritystarry: :ajsmug: :yay: :twilightsmile: :moustache:

WOW, good writing.:twilightsmile:
Some simple spelling mistakes, but nothing too derailing.
But still knowing what I know it was still a good piece of writing
I hope you don't have to write like this again, but I hope your friend is OK.

Thank you for your time and effort in this under taking, I am glad that you took the time to write it.
Thought I did not like the world you did a good job playing in it.

Best wishes and Good luck in the future.
Freewing Alchemist P

Good story, and a very bad ending for a bunch of monsters and a good ending for the good guys(girls). Think I would have preffered the Caribou being shredded to raw meat in retaliation but thats just me.

5098424

I'm right there with ya brother.

I still can't believe nobody's thought of it yet.

Ah yes. Turn them into rape-victims themselves. How delightfully... hypocritical.

But hey, if this gave you and/or your friend something, more power to you. It's not mine, but it was never intended to be in the first place. I just hope you won't think less of me if I return to the canon FoE. Or, at least don't think I have some kind of mental illness for doing so.

5444782 "An eye for an eye", thousands of years later and i still found that as the best penal code in history

No sir, there is absolutely nothing hypocritical in turning the caribou into cum dumpsters

5535694
I prefer Ghandi's approach, myself. But, again, this fic was never meant for me. I understand that.

5535694 not necessarily the best, one death for one death doesn't quite cut it if they have done one thing many times, such as killing or mentally breaking someone

This is my favorite Post-FoE story because the story is great, I like the OCs, and the ending is beautiful. Thank you for this story.

“While that chamber is strictly for those being punished for crimes too horrible for mere prison, volunteer broodmares are quite common. At least twenty percent of mares in Equestria are broodmares for my Hive.” Roseluck, of course, had willingly chosen to be a broodmare. Whilst not the sex-hungery being she had been during the Fall, she still wanted lots of sex and, being a broodmare, one could have as much as they wanted.

...Don't you think twenty percent is a bit... excessive? That's a lot — a lot — of mares!

This was a great series and a great end! It kept me glued to the very end!

Login or register to comment