• Published 11th Sep 2014
  • 2,955 Views, 57 Comments

My best friend - BewhoUr



Pinkie doesn't realize it yet. Like you could blame her, she doesn't have much experience in the subject. Shes never exactly had... a crush before. So really, you can't blame her.

  • ...
2
 57
 2,955

Epilouge

A kitty with a very sad look on her face sat in the corner of the lonely boutique, halfheartedly playing with a short piece of orange ribbon. How could her master have forgotten her BIRTHDAY!? It was terrible! She had spent the whole day totally alone. And the 3 days since then. It was like Rarity didn't have the time for her anymore. She sighed and set off to her water bowl.

Suddenly the lights clicked on and the words, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPAL!" were yelled as the pair of party ponies kept out of the shadows and threw a birthday hat on Opal as they threw her into the air over and over again. Naturally, Opal was terrified. So she meowed and ran off, into the kitchen were Rarity stood with a toy mouse, a bowl of food, and a smile on her face.

"Happy birthday my dear kitty!:

Author's Note:

I couldn't just leave Opal like that!

Comments ( 26 )

Speaking about Opal.....

Yayyy! The cat has not been abandoned!!! Flutters would be proud. :yay:

5062296 Remember when Spike saved Opal?

>>BewhoUr Holy shit how long are we going to do this, the comments are starting to get more entertaining then the story itself, anyways, i am going to reply now, have a good night :3.
*after running for about 2 hours out of Ponyville*
:twilightoops: Do you think anypony saw us?
:pinkiecrazy: No, i think were safe.... For now...
:twilightoops: Ok then, Spike, can you send a letter to the princess please?
:moustache: I could, but considering the fact that you ran me away with you, i left the pen and quill behind, so no, i can't.
:twilightangry2: God Bucking Damn it. I can't believe this, now were on the run, and i can't even make a cover story to send to the princess to cover our backs!
:moustache: You realize, there are a lot worse problems, you killed princess Celestia, if the royal guard find you, you may as well be dead.
:twilightoops: Pony feathers.
:pinkiesmile: Aww, brighten up twilight! :pinkiecrazy: They might only rip your skin off instead!
:twilightoops: And thats supposed to be better how!?
:pinkiecrazy: It's not... :pinkiehappy:
:moustache: Oh horse apples...

5062452
Probably until one of us rage quits :pinkiecrazy:
Twilight: so what now? Not did we leave 3 innocent ponies locked in a closet, but we also killed the princess!
Pinkie; AHA! There is only one solution! We must kill everyone in equestria!
Spike: and that would help how?
Pinkie: there would be no one to rip our skin off!
Twilight: gee... It sounds like a lot of work....
Pinkie: no problem! Spikes mustache can do it!
*spikes stache hops off of spikes face and runs off*

>>BewhoUr Here's the problem, i am a dankscoping, quickscoping, MLG gamer. I has dank kush, doritos, and Mountain Dew, all the elements combine to make a non ragequitting gamer. Anyways, lets keep going! This is fun!
:moustache: MY STACHE!!!!
:twilightoops: What the buck!? I never knew it could have done that.
:pinkiesad2: Aww, poor spikey wikey can't have his moustache.
:moustache: Shut up pinkie, I'm not in the mood.
:pinkiesad2: Sorry
:twilightsmile: Alright, if we are going to kill everyone, how should we do it?
:pinkiesmile: I know! Watch this! (MATURE ONLY, DO NOT WATCH OTHERWISE IT MAY ALSO CHANGE YOUR VIEW ON PINKIE PIE)

:twilightoops: What the buck was that.
:pinkiecrazy: ME.... ON COCAINE.... I KILL ALL....
:twilightoops: OH PONY FEATHERS!!
:moustache: Yup, were done.

5064497
:pinkiecrazy: *Pinkie runs off with a chainsaw that appeared out of nowhere*
:twilightoops: We've got to stop her!
*spikes moustache is suddenly on Pinkie*
:moustache: OH CRAP! HER AND MY STACHE AS A TEAM? THEY COULD BLOW UP THE WORLD!
:twilightangry2: Thats just wonderful. What are we gonna do boyfriend/son?
:moustache: I say that we go get Derpy!
:twilightsheepish: Great idea spike!
*suddenly Rarity appears*
:raritydespair: WHY AM I HERE!?
:twilightangry2: DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT RARITY! SPIKE IS MINE!
*Twilight jumps on Rarity and tackles her*
:moustache: Again?
:trixieshiftleft: The great and powerful-
*Twilight grabs Trixie and rips her in half*
:raritydespair: TWILLIGHTTTT! THAT KILLS PONIES!
:facehoof: Obviously. She wanted to steal my man.
:raritycry: YOUR MAN!?
*Rarity leaps on Twilight and starts punching her*
:trollestia: *Celestias ghost floats by whispering death chants*
:trollestia: OBA SHIDA SHIDA *devil speak*

MEANWHILE IN CANTERLOT

:pinkiecrazy: I can kill all with this stache!
*Stache quivers and everyone drops dead with laughter within a 5 mile radius*

>>BewhoUr
:pinkiecrazy: OK, THAT'S 5 MILES OF PONIES DOWN, NOW WHAT STACHE...?
*Spikes Mustache* LETS GO TO THE PRINCESSES CASTLE, THAT WAT WE CAN KILL THE GUARD, BEFORE THEY KILL US
:pinkiecrazy: GREAT IDEA!
*Back where Twilight and Rarity were fighting*
:twilightangry2: HE'S MINE! *Twilight launches Rarity into a tree*
:raritydespair: AHHH MY HAIR!!! *Rarity turns into Dark Generosity*
:raritystarry: Now you will DIE!!!
:twilightoops: OH BUCK! *Twilight feels a sudden surge of energy and turns into Evil Twilight (What a bucking Twist:twistnerd:)*
:twilightangry2: NOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!
*Twilight engages into the most epic boss battle that Equestria has ever seen*

Ok that's it for the comment, but the idea of a fanfic of Dark Generosity facing off with Evil Twilight(Who needs to have a better name other than Evil Twilight) comes to mind >:). We'll see where this goes, because this has turned into a Random fic in the comments, if it hasn't already been realized.

5068784
:pinkiecrazy: We're at the castle. What now stache?
*Moustache dissapears*
:pinkiecrazy: LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING SOLO THEN.
:flutterrage: I reported you to the guards! You killed Celestia, my friend/mother/sister!
:pinkiecrazy: Oh crap.
MEANWHILE IN THE EPIC BATTLE ZONE
*Dust flies up from the ground and two half dead ponies desperately swipe hooves at each-other
:coolphoto: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STACHE?
*Spikes moustache flies back and hits him in the face*
:moustache: ITS BACK!
*Rarity and twilight jerk their heads up and stare at spike*
*Moustache quivers and brings Celestia back to life*
:moustache: MY LOVE!
:trollestia: Your stache is as fine as ever-
*Rarity, Twilight, and Photo finish jump on Celestia screaming, "MINE!!!"

>>BewhoUr
:trollestia: NO! MINE! *Holds them all in the air with her magic*
:moustache: Yeah, alright, stop now, and let me-
:twilightangry2: SHUT THE BUCK UP SPIKE, THIS DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU!
:moustache: It's about my mustache, so yes, it does. Now, stop fighting ladies and we can work this out, or since your all endlessly powerful, you can fight forever, never to end.
*All* Hmmk
*:moustache: Sits them all down for 2 hours and makes them talk it out*
:moustache: Ok, so we all good? I will spend the next week with Photo Finish first, to earn some money, then i will pay Twilight, and then i will spend 2 weeks with Celestia, and after that i will help Rarity with her fashion design.
*All* Ok, works.
:moustache: Good, now can we go back to Ponyville?
:twilightoops: I'm not so sure that's a good idea.
:moustache: Why?
:twilightsheepish: Pinkie killed everyone there....
:trollestia: Oh dear.... Well, were fucked, any last words everypony?
:twilightsheepish: Ummm...
:moustache: Wait, were all going to die?!
:facehoof: It's PINKIEMANA DIANE PIE, what made you think we WOULDN'T die.
:moustache: Right, i don't know what to say, wanna have an epic chess battle of history?
:twilightsmile: Sure!
:raritywink: Never tried, but i am willing to!
:trollestia: Can i just spend time with Spike?
:twilightsmile: Meh, go ahead.
:trollestia: Spike, follow me please.
:moustache: Sure.
*Rarity and Twilight start in on the competition.

5069001
4986768
Hey! Can I join your emoji battle? :derpytongue2::raritywink::heart::scootangel:

>>LiVELIfE of course! its not really a battle, we do this alot, it seems, we make random short fanfics in the chat with emoji's feel free to join in!

5089512
EMMA!???
And of course. :pinkiecrazy:
:twilightangry2: *twilight grinds her teeth as rarity makes her next move*
:raritystarry: HAHA! I KNEW I WAS GOING TO TRAP YOUR PAWN!
:twilightoops: Crap…
:raritywink: admit it darling. You are screwed.
:twilightangry2: NOT IF I CAN HELP IT! *Twilight flips the table*
:raritydespair: You ruined it!
:twilightsheepish: Oh well. We're in the middle of oblivion, we better start eating this ice cream.

5089805
MEANWHILE AT THE CANTERLOT CASTLE
:flutterrage: *about to give Pinkamena the stare*
:pinkiecrazy: Please, no, I will be better
:trollestia: *walks up behind Fluttershy* Oh, dear Fluttershy, what do we have here?
:pinkiecrazy: *runs when Fluttershy is disttracted*
:fluttercry: Celestia! My dear mother/sister/friend/ maybe more? Are you really alive?
:trollestia: Yes, of course my dear Fluttershy...did you trap someone in the closet?
:fluttershysad: No, why?
*banging sounds come from the closet*
:trollestia: Go see who that is!
:fluttershysad: *Walks over to closet and opens the door*
:rainbowderp: HI YAH! YOU WANNA A PIECE OF ME? DO YOU?
:fluttercry: Please don't hurt me!
:trollestia: *standing in backround eating banana cake*
:rainbowhuh: Fluttershy?
:yay: Rainbow Dash?
*have beautiful reunion*
:trollestia: *mutters* Fluttershy is mine, not Dash's...I must fix this!

5089805
:coolphoto: You, Spike, must work together with Fluttershy! Together, the magix will be doubled!
:moustache: *Strokes stache* I have to ask my attornie
:coolphoto: And who would that be?
:applejackunsure: Umm, me sugarcube. Haven't you noticed me sitting here all along?
:coolphoto: Oh, you? Really!
:ajsmug: yep!

5098565
:moustache: Well AJ?
:applejackunsure: No.
:moustache: Well.
:coolphoto: YOU MUST!
MEANWHILE AT CANTERLOT CASTLE
:trollestia: *Grabs rainbow dash and twists her neck*
:fluttershbad: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?
:trollestia: Hush flutterz. You are now MY waifu!

5102082
:flutterrage: You killed my best friend!!
:trollestia: She was a changeling!
:fluttershysad: NOOO!!!! THEN WE MUST FIND THE REAL RAINBOWDASH!!
Meanwhile somewhere near Appleoosa
:pinkiecrazy: I think I lost her
:derpyderp1: Who?
:pinkiecrazy: AHH!!!! *runs away screaming*
:derpyderp2: I just don't know what went wrong!!
:eeyup: eeyup
:derpyderp2: Oh, hello husband!!
(let the ships range on)

5102082
5102532
I'm restarting this thread bullshit again.
*Big Mac and Derpy start kissing in public*
:derpytongue2: Ohhh Mac, your the best stallion a mare could wish for, especially one like me...
:eeyup: Eeyup, your my sweetie cutie patootie pumpkin pie!
:derpytongue2: Aww, your so sweet.
:pinkiehappy: THIS CALLS FOR A ROMATIC DUBSTEP SHIPPING PARTY!
:rainbowwild: Blech! Thats gross!
:derpytongue2::eeyup::pinkiegasp: CHANGELING!
:rainbowhuh: NO! I'M NOT A CHANGELING!

5253262
:pinkiegasp: But Princess Celestia said you were!
:rainbowhuh: What!? Whait, didn't you stuff me into a closet or something?
:pinkiecrazy: Yes!
:derpytongue2: Please be quiet, we are trying to make-out in peace here
:eeyup: eeyup
---
:flutterrage: Where are you real Rainbow Dash?
:trollestia: Maybe she's dead
:fluttercry: Oh, no! Save me! We must find her body for a proper burial!
:trollestia: Damn, that didn't work either?
:fluttercry: What was that?
:trollestia: Nothing

5253673
5089527
>:D
:rainbowhuh: Why the frikkin frik do you idiots keep making out?
:derpyderp1::eeyup: *Le gross kissy noises*
:rainbowderp: I can't even watch... x.x
:pinkiecrazy: Would you like me to stuff you back in the closet?
:rainbowderp: NO! I MEAN, THANKS, BUT NO!
:pinkiesick: Aww...
:rainbowhuh: Pinkie why r u green?
:pinkiesick: How should I know?

WEJOCNHSBGVDRIYDR

:trollestia: OK flutters. We'll find Dashie.
:fluttershysad: you mean it?
:trollestia: *Searching for a changeling* Oh, yeah, of course.
*Finally digs a changeling out of closet and forces to be Rainbow dash*
:yay: RAINBOW!
:rainbowhuh: Who the hell is dis...
:trollestia: *Do you want the five bits or not?*
:rainbowderp: Oh... Uh... Hi pinkie
:trollestia: *FRIKKIN FLUTTERSHY*
:rainbowhuh: Oh. Hi frikkin fluttershy.

5253942
:scootangel: *nearly runs over Derpy who had to move to the side of the road to take a break from Mac* Sorry!
:pinkiesad2: You almost ran over my best friend! (see what I did there)
:derpyderp2: I've never met you before!
:pinkiecrazy: Yes, you have, you just don't remember
:eeyup: Nope
:pinkiegasp: Yes!
(Goes on for four hours)
:scootangel: SUTTUP! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!
:pinkiesick: Why you gotta be so rude!?
:scootangel: Enough references! *rides away on scooter*
~~~
(at Photo Finish's house)
:coolphoto: I will give him the extra hundred bits, free gems for a month, and give you new apple seeds if you just let him work with Fluttershyz!
:ajbemused: Fine
:coolphoto: Fluttershyz!
*fluttershy is rudely brought to Photo's house*
:fluttershyouch: Where am I?
:coolphoto: You are here with Spike and you are NOT leaving until I get my PICTURES!

5253262
Forgot to include you in the last reply! *squee*

5659487
LOL, this was just a quick story that I wrote on a sick day about my otp. I didn't mean for it to be that good at all, Im surprised it got the ratings it did.

this is so cute, I love how you made rarity call her "snooping" research :heart:

Login or register to comment