• Published 23rd Sep 2014
  • 322 Views, 2 Comments

Beanie Writer and the Encounter with the Cutie Mark - The Unicornium



The youngest writer in the history of Equestria is a blank flank filly from Manehattan named Beanie Writer. She is visiting her aunt Cherilee in Ponyville for two weeks. Will she return to her home a blank flank, or realize what he talent is at last?

  • ...
 2
 322

Recruitment of Pinkie Pie

Chapter Two
Recruiting Pinkie Pie

“Pinkie!” Twilight said somewhat loudly as she ran into Sugarcube Corner, “I need your…,” she paused. Where was Pinkie Pie?

“Well hello to you too,” said Mrs. Cake with a bit of a laugh.

“Sorry,” said Twilight, “I really need Pinkie’s help.”

“I can tell,” she answered, “I am very sorry to disappoint you, but she’s not home. She is out somewhere, ‘cause you know Pinkie Pie, always hopping around places.”

“Always, nice choice of words,” Twilight responded, “do you know where she might be?”

“Hmm, let me think for just a moment. Ah, yes, she said something about helping Applejack and Granny Smith make some apple pies and apple cobblers.”

“Ah, cobblers, perfect! When I go down I’ll ask Pinkie and AJ if it’s okay if they make a few extras,” Twilight said to herself. “Thanks Mrs. Cake!” Twilight said on her way out the door. “No problem sweetheart.” Mrs. Cake answered with a smile.

As Twilight was on her way to Sweet Apple Acres, she saw Rainbow Dash doing stunts that Twilight didn’t even know existed. “Hey! Rainbow Dash!” Twilight yelled trying to talk over the wind and leaves.” Of course Rainbow Dash couldn’t hear her and kept on going with her stunts. “Rainbow!” she screamed, hoping that the pegasus could hear her. Again, her call went unanswered. Twilight flew up to Rainbow Dash and used magic so the pony would stop flying. “Rainbow,” Twilight said calmly, “can you please go down to Fluttershy’s house and tell her that she will have to drop the animals off because I need to clean up for a very important guest that is coming and I don’t have enough time to get her little critters?” (Twilight said this in a rush so she had to stop for air afterwards)

“Hey Twili, watcha doin’? Anything happening or is it just gonna be a normal day?”

“Rainbow, this is serious!” Twilight said. A really famous writer is visiting Ponyville for two weeks an…,”

“A writer!” Rainbow’s ears perked straight up. “Who is it? Is it A. K. Yearling? Is it? Answer me Twilight, is it!?”

“No.” Twilight said. Rainbow sank to the ground. “It is a filly named Beanie Writer.”

“A filly? A filly is not the most famous writer ever. I’ve never heard of her before.”

“I almost forgot about her.”

Rainbow Dash laughed. “You, You forgot something! Ha! I think I’m hearing things!”

“Rainbow, stop it!” Twilight turned to see Rarity walking toward them. “As I was saying before you cut me off, she’s visiting for two weeks and she’s coming in four days. I have a lot of things to do and I can’t tell Fluttershy in person! Will you please tell her for me?”

“Fine, I’ll be back in a minute.” Rainbow zoomed away, leaving a rainbow trail behind her.

“Twilight, darling,” Rarity approached Twilight with a smile. “How are you doing?”

“I’m doing okay, but I’m sort of in a rush right now, so I can’t talk for long.” Twilight replied.

“Oh, its okay, I was just wondering if you wanted to accompany me to Sweet Apple Acres to get an apple pie or two.”

Twilight went from disappointed to happy. “Of course, seeing I’m on my way there anyway.”

“Perfect!” Rarity surged with excitement. “Wait until I tell you about the gorgeous new dress I designed!”

When they got to Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack was in the kitchen waiting for Granny Smith to wake up from her nap to help her sell the pies. Twilight walked into their lovely home, half expecting Pinkie Pie to be eagerly staring out the window or at Granny Smith. “Howdy y’all!” Applejack said. “What brings you here this fine evening?”

“Well, I am ever so glad to see you too, Applejack.” Rarity answered happily.

“Do you know where Pinkie Pie is?” Twilight asked, “Mrs. Cake said that she was down here, and I need her help.”

“Why would you ever need help?” Applejack asked with a smirk on her face.

“Why does everypony ask me that!?” Twilight said somewhat agitated.

“Sorry Twilight,” Applejack apologized. “Pinkie Pie ain’t here, she left a few minutes ago, said somethin’ about Fluttershy’s song practice.”

“Thanks, AJ!” Twilight galloped out of the Apple home and flew to Fluttershy’s small cottage as fast as she could.

“Hello?” Twilight knocked on Fluttershy’s door. Hello…” The door burst open, revealing a pink face and mane.

“Hey Twilight! Watcha been doin’?” Pinkie Pie said, stretching her neck until her face was into Twilight’s.

“Hey, Pinkie,” Twilight said in an awkward tone. “I was just going to ask you the same thing.”

“Are you serious?” Pinkie Pie stared at Twilight in amazement.

“Yeah. I was wondering if you could come to my house to help me with something, but if you are busy, I suppose…”

“I’m not busy at all! I can come down and help you with something right now!” Pinkie said energetically. She sucked her head back into the small cottage for about ten to fifteen seconds. “A-a-alrighty, I’m ready to go.” Pinkie Pie said as she walked out the door.

“Great! We need to get there as fast as we can.” Twilight said. “Well, let’s go!” Pinkie started to hop down the road.

Halfway down the road, as Pinkie Pie was telling Twilight about her day, she stopped hopping. “Hey Twilight?” Pinkie said nervously.

“Yes Pinkie?” Twilight asked. “You wouldn’t happen to know a spell that could transport all the animals from Fluttershy’s house to here, would you?”

“Well I do, but would you need it for something in particular?” Twilight asked.

“Well, you and I were supposed to watch Fluttershy’s animal’s right?”

“Yes.”

“Well, they are back at her house!”

“They are! One second!”

Twilight closed her eyes and lit her horn with magic. In just a few seconds all of the animals were with them, all on leashes, and all safe. Twilight opened her eyes and made sure they were all there. “Phew!” Pinkie Pie said as she gathered a few of the leashes in her hoof. “I thought we were going to get Flutterage or something from her by leaving her animals in her cottage.” Twilight picked up the rest of the leashes with her magic and they started walking again.

“I highly doubt getting ‘Flutterage’ but she would have been very upset.”

“That’s true.” Pinkie Pie said. She hopped along and they continued to talk until they got to Twilight’s house. “Now,” Pinkie thought, “where to put these animals?”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment