• Published 2nd Sep 2014
  • 410 Views, 1 Comments

Luna and the Grey mare! - Shimsham



Luna struggles to find her place in life

  • ...
 1
 410

This is who I am!

The two friends pressed their hoofs together and closed their eyes as if they were exchanging thoughts and then Derpy fell backwards smashing the glass windows behind her. "Your a genius! Derpy!" Luna exclaimed. The two winged ponies soared out of the broken window and Luna grabbed Derpy's hoof so she didn't stray from the path and in a short time they arrived at Cloudsdale. There stood Celestia and the guards searching the hovering city. "Sister, I will not let you hurt this mare, there may be rules that disallow this but i have a right to change those rules too, so i will protect this Pegasus no matter what!"

Luna's eyes narrowed, the adrenaline took over her body and she charged up a beam of energy. "Luna, just give us Ditsy Doo and we can leave this behind us!" Celestia explained. That was enough! Luna fired a ray of moonlight at Celestia and she was blown back and many guards charged at her but a force field soon stopped them. Derpy approached Luna and said sweetly, "Can I speak to Celestia please" Luna smiled and nodded and Derpy approached Celestia. "Your majesty, I know it's hard to accept things in life, I mean I had to accept that i would never be normal like everypony else! So please accept that me and Luna are friends, she saved my life! If she hadn't called the nurses I'd be dead!"
Celestia got onto her feet and Looked at Luna, "You saved Ditsy?"

The pair of friends explained what happened the night they met and Celestia took in every word and the further into the story they got, the more happy Celestia became.Eventually that evening, the time came for night to control the sky and Luna was hoping to spend this moon rise with a special Pegasus and then that special mare landed next to Luna as the sun disappeared from sight and the beauty of the moon became visible once more.

In her room, Luna and derpy sat down on the carpet chatting away and the pair became very tired after the long day they had. Yawning, the pair
cuddled together in Luna's room as the night sky watched other them.

Author's Note:

DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE FINAL PART! it took a while to write this story so please tell me your favorite parts! I know it isn't the best but it is only my first story so be nice! Look out for more stories in the future!

-Shimsham

Comments ( 1 )
Comment posted by Halira deleted Sep 6th, 2014
Login or register to comment