• Published 2nd Sep 2014
  • 410 Views, 1 Comments

Luna and the Grey mare! - Shimsham



Luna struggles to find her place in life

  • ...
 1
 410

Returning home

Luna and Celestia walked side by side as they approached the chariot that was waiting for them by the edge of the Everfree Forest. They were exhausted after the party Pinkie Pie had thrown them, Luna had been crowded by curious ponies who wanted to see if the princess of the night had truly returned. The reunited sisters climbed into the chariot and the two strong stallions at the front whisked them away and they smiled at each other, happy to be to together at last.

The journey was full of chatter as the two alicorns told fascinating stories of when they were alone, Luna was starting to feel the changes in the world around her and she listened to her sister whilst glancing around her splendid kingdom.The chariot came to halt and the bulkiest stallion announced "We have arrived, your majesty"and Luna and Celestia trotted towards the Canterlot Castle.With her sister behind her, Celestia guided Luna to her room that was located on the top floor. It had been treasured and everything was how it was 1000 years ago. The ceiling was painted jet black accompanied by white stars creating a wonderful atmosphere, Her purple bed was soft and comfy and it was the type of bed you could collapse on after a long day at work. But the thing Luna loved most was the carpet, it felt fantastic compared to the rocky surface of the moon, its dark blue color was the exact color of her dazzling eyes.

Later that evening, the sisters had a glorious feast to celebrate Luna's return. the table was lined with nobles and relatives and the room was buzzing with excitement. Few lucky ponies were invited from Ponyville to join the feast and all of the ponies dined on hay,oats,cupcakes and many equestrian dishes and the festivities carried on till the darkness came. Celestia stood next to Luna and said, "It is time to fulfill your duty"
"Really?" Piped Luna smiling gleefully as she strode on to the balcony. She closed her eyes and her horn glowed a faint blue as Celestia lowered the sun and then suddenly the moon breached the dawn and its glow covered Equestria in a silvery light and everypony stayed up to watch the marvelous event and the faint cheers of ponies from the nearest town filled the sky. Luna unfolded her wings,took a deep breath and took to the sky, her dream had come true, ponies had stayed up to see the night, to see her beautiful creation.

She bathed in the darkness and shadows and she felt like she was a hoof away from the height of the sky but then the breeze changed like somepony was flying in the other direction then suddenly a grey mare with a wall eyed stare came into view and they collided in flight, Luna managed to swoop up at the last moment but the grey mare wasn't so lucky... TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2

Author's Note:

This is my first story so i hope you enjoyed chapter 1 and i shall be releasing chapter two VERY soon so look out.
Please tell me what you thought and this story is to pretend what happened after the season 1 premiere so keep that in mind
Dont give me hate please and i hope you enjoyed reading this!

-Shimsham