• Published 2nd Sep 2014
  • 409 Views, 1 Comments

Luna and the Grey mare! - Shimsham



Luna struggles to find her place in life

  • ...
 1
 409

Meeting Derpy

Luna swiftly landed on the ground beside the grey mare, the mare had landed on her leg badly and had fallen on her side. She flew to Ponyville and ran to the nurses immediately. "HELP!" she called into the hospital and her voice echoed through the building and two nurses came to the desperate princess and asked what the problem was. "It's a grey mare with bubbles as her cutie mark! We collided in mid-air! I managed to save myself but she landed on her leg and is unconscious!" The nurse nodded and lead Luna to a button marked Emergency and pressed it quickly. Suddenly a team of stallions lead by a dazzling pink mare arrived like a stampede outside the hospital .

"Hi I'm Shimsham! Wait... MY CELESTIA! It's Luna! Show me the emergency, your majesty!" said Shimsham and she and the stallions followed Luna to the location of the unlucky mare. The stallions lifted the mare onto their backs and the team carried her back to Ponyville for treatment. "Luna, you go home, you can come visit her tomorrow, we need to check her over!" The princess nodded and flew home slowly. "Look what I caused! it's not safe for everypony with me around..." A tear dropped from her eye and she wandered home and sat on the balcony crying.

As the moon reached the peak of the sky, Celestia strode onto the balcony "Sister, it's time for the day to come" ,she said as she saw her sister. Clearing her tears, Luna lowered the moon so her sister could release the daylight from its slumber. Luna ran from her sister quickly and rushed towards Ponyville. Once she arrived at the hospital Shimsham was waiting at the door. "Luna, your here! Our friend from last night is right over here!" There sat the grey mare from that night, she look in good health with her leg looking much better. "Hi I'm Luna! Who are you?" The mare sat up quickly and said, "I'm Ditsy Doo! But you can call me Derpy, that's what my friends say! I'd like to be friends!" Derpy's eyes glimmered like the golden sun, they were unique, memorable, even derpy. "Yeah I'd like that!" Luna replied.

Shimsham came over carrying a clipboard she seemed happy and joyful so that was good and Luna clung to the hope that Derpy would be discharged. "Good news Ditsy!" Shimsham Announced, "You can go home" Derpy sprung out of the bed and did a somersault, knocking over a vase, "Oops!" said Derpy blushing. Luna followed Derpy to Cloudsdale and came to her door.

CHAPTER 3 NEXT!

Author's Note:

Hi Guys! Like this chapter? Let me know in the comments! Look out for the next chapter!
-Shimsham

P.s Yes Shimsham in this story is my OC and i hope you enjoy derpy being in this story!