• Published 1st Sep 2014
  • 410 Views, 0 Comments

Amnesia Chase - 15YearOldWine



A man waked up in a world, remebering nothing but just having the feeling of knowing it. As he tries to survive everything in a crazy world as well as the royal sisters try to find him and silnce him, he has to deal with all of it.

  • ...
3
 0
 410

Chapter 2: Caught

I sat there holding a mask with a bullet hole and dried blood on it. Long ago, I shot this person. Was all the details there? No. But names did come to mind a vague memory. There was a girl named Ship the commander of our squad, and she trained me. Then there was this person, the one I shot. Dealer, someone who thrived off of selling government secrets and drugs. Had dirt on this ‘Celestia’ chick, wanting to cripple her kingdom.

“Check Zecora's hut!”

Getting out of the long trance the small gun came out as I searched around looking for some way to escape unnoticed, or at least get the drop on them. Hiding behind a bunch of herbs the door flung open and six girls rushed in. “Where is he?” The one said with Rainbow hair as she cracked her knuckles and stretched her wings. “I’m going to kill him!”

“Now hold yer horses Rainbow, that may not be a good idea.” The blond cowgirl one said adjusting her hat.. “Think ‘bout it, Bullseye was in the military. Plus ah don’t think he deserves that. All he did was knock ‘em out.” The name’s Levi! Levi… Something…

“I think we should hug him.” The one with pink hair with a curling tip with a face of fear. All of them stared at her until the purple with pink stripe one smiled.

“That might work! I mean he always hugged if he was asked! That might help!” What? I did? Plus how would that work? Would a hug really return my memories?

Kill them.” A voice SAID not my thinking said. It was a feminine voice, supporting that this was a female dominated world. Some dudes need to start working on that. Nope.

I said kill them!” The voice louder and with a tinge of impatience.

“No.” I whispered. “I will not kill.” Looking at the group the purple with pink stripe horn started glowing and a ball engulfed the room.

“I can’t locate him.” She said. This is it, the time to leave.

“Oh silly Twilight! He’s right here!” A tugging from behind me I was pulled by the very curly pink haired girl pulled me right beside her.

“What?” I deadpanned looking at the hiding spot, to her, to the other five. “How? Kinda scared now.”

“It’s okay! Auntie Pinkie is here” Pinkie said pulling me into a crushing hug (and not answering either question.) Freaking out, I shot her in the face. Everyone gasped but Pinkie, she giggled and started laughing. Shooting her again didn’t work. Neither did the third or fourth time.

“What? Why isn’t she asleep?” I asked a fear that these were faulty or something.

“Sleep aids don’t work on me silly bullseye!” She said. “Come on everyone! Group hug!”

“Wait! Aren’t you… Um… Shouldn’t the focus be on Pinkie because of um… she could have been poisoned by the multiple shots!” I pried myself out of the hug. “So instead of giving a big group hug, wouldn’t it be wiser to make she will be okay?” Creeping towards the door nobody noticed, paying attention to my words. “So how about you guys make sure she don’t die or something? Alright?”

“Alright.” They all agreed. Was this going to work?

“I’ll see you later, and it’s Levi by the way!” Opening the door I slammed it shut and started climbing.

A few seconds passed before any sound left the house. “Oh come on! He just escaped while distracting us!” Rainbow shouted. “I’m going after him!” Glass shattered, and a rainbow streak shot away going towards a way I wasn’t.

“I can’t believe we fell for that!” Twilight yelled. “How did we fall for that?”

“I don’t know darling. He-” An elegant (snobbish touch) accent started.

“Because he’s a two faced snake! Like the Flim-Flam brothers! Ready to go one minute running with his tail in between his legs the next!” On the note of tails, pretty sure there were some hanging around. Checking behind me confirmed it. Well, at least it blends in nicely with the leaves. From a saying to checking to see if we do have tails.

“Well… I think it was smart and nice of him doing that. My granny always said that fighting shouldn’t be the way to solve things.” The scared to death one said. Poor girl probably didn’t want to be here.

“Your grandma does have a point Fluttershy. I can’t imagine having my cloths bloodstained. I’m ready to clean these off just imagining blood on them.” The snob said.

“You’re ready to wash your cloths when you walk outside Rarity!” The cowgirl said. “Any who let’s search for him.”

“Will you alright Pinkie?” Fluttershy asked.

“Is Auntie Pinkie ever not fine?”

“I’m a year older.”

“Exactly!” Pinkie shouted. “I’m always fine.” Well, your hearing might be a bit damaged, or you just hate questions.

“Either way, I’ll escort Pinkie to the hospital while you guys searched for- Pinki *Thud*” Rarity started.

“Oopsies. I’ll bring Rarity to her bed.” Pinkie said. No sight needed, the image was already there. The door opened and they started fanning out, or heading back. Climbing down I followed Pinkie and Rarity. Probably a good idea to know a route back in case of anything. Going from tree to tree Pinkie had a hop in her step and a happy hum.

Nothing really happened during the walk. Forest, humming, trees, a slight snore, annoying bugs.

We did get to a small open field well maintained and soft against the hand. A small hut was not that far away radiating animal noises. A vet of some sorts would be my guess. But who knows? Staying behind the two became smaller, going into a crowd. Well that’s a big crowd.

Turning around, I wasn’t quite ready to leave. Something inside of me (that doesn’t want bloodshed) wanted to find that house again and try to find something about me. Going a shallow bit into the forest I sat and waited. Only if I had something to eat.
__________________________________________________________________________

The moon rose steadily into the sky, stars dotting the sky with their beautiful grace. Air was chill moist running a shiver up the spines of the people who were out late. The streets were dead and still, a different contrast to the usual crowd filled streets. Behind the town was a hill before the forest.

Throwing caution into the wind I strolled the streets of… Ponyville was it? The buildings looked familiar, though nothing pulled out a long lost memory of pre-no-memory times. Oh well. Another uneventful walk today. Kind of disappointing to be honest.

Walking up the hill there was a hushed whisper. Going in a convenient bush there. The voices became a little bit louder. “I’m sorry Lyra, I wanted to leave this life but I have to do this. I trained him, so now I have to catch him.” Is that Ship?

“But Bon Bon, I don’t want you to leave again. Can’t you let Shining Armor or the new person deal with this?” Lyra replied. Nope, not Ship. “Last time was too close.”

“They wouldn’t know how to handle him”

“Just come home safe.”

“I promise. Love you, Lyra.”

“Love you too Bon Bon.” Steps filled the night. Peeping out the bush the woman from earlier with the blue and pink stripe walked in front of the bush before stopping. Her hand moved like lightning and dragged me out by the ear.

“Ow ow ow.” I said prying her fingers away from my ear. “Fuck that hurt worse than this hill. God damn.” I rubbed my aching ear. “How did you know I was there?”

“White’s an outstanding color at night in a bush, didn’t you know?” She replied.

“Well then…” I checked my shirt, revealing a white t-shirt with green stains. “I guess that would stand out.” Pointing the gun at Bon Bon I smirked. “Speaking of standing, stand down.” She started giggling.

“Oh Bullseye, that won’t work.”

“It’s Levi!” I said shoving the gun into her face.

“I forgot, you always liked your codename better.” She said with no fear. “Levi… Never saw the appeal in the name, but who am I to judge.” Getting angry I pulled the trigger only for her to push the gun upwards and kick my side. Gasping I brought the gun down trying to hit her in the head, but she dodged it and kicked it out of my hand.

“This should be intresting.” I said.

“Heh, you’ve never have beat me.” She said. Throwing an open palm towards me I grabbed her wrist then tried countering with a left hook only for her to grab that wrist. Using a leg she troppled us over and slammed her head into mine. Everything went blurry for a moment before she got out of the grip and started putting handcuffs on.

Bucking her off I scrambled to my feet. She was up quick throwing another open palm attack. Anticapating it I grabbed her wrist and yanked it toward me. Kicking her in the side of the head she flew to the ground. Like a cat, I pounced on her slamming my knees into her stomach. Cupping my hands around her neck I started choking her out.

HAHAHA! Beautiful!” The voice said. Thinking for a moment, a burning sensation and painful sensation entered my arm. To be honest, that’s an understatement. Pulling back she grabbed the back of my head and pushed me off. Unluckly I landed on my arm and I could feel the flesh being cut.

“Fuck!” I yelled as she finished putting on the handcuffs. Checking the wound it was bleeding quickly. Looked like it cut halfway around. “Little bitch. Why did you have to use a knife?”

“You were choking me and I knew I couldn’t get you to loosen up in time. Sorry.” She sighed. “You’re under arrest”

Author's Note:

Nine months, 20 days since I posted the last chapter. Wow.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment