• Published 1st Sep 2014
  • 408 Views, 0 Comments

Amnesia Chase - 15YearOldWine



A man waked up in a world, remebering nothing but just having the feeling of knowing it. As he tries to survive everything in a crazy world as well as the royal sisters try to find him and silnce him, he has to deal with all of it.

  • ...
3
 0
 408

Chapter 1: Escape

My eyes shot open as woke up. A sharp pain instantly shot through my head, making me groan. I put my cupped my my hands and put my head in. Something scratched my head but I payed no attention to it. After a few seconds I looked up and around. It was brown with many closed boxes.

What? This looks. familiar. Have I been here before? Who am I also? Blank. Nothing was coming to me. No memories. Just some pain. Why can’t I remember anything? Slowly standing up, I felt sore. How do I know this sensation and this feeling?
I took a step forward, and a wave of nausea attacked me. It made me want to fall, but something didn’t allow me to heel to it. Standing there for a minute, I dared to walk again. It hit me now, but I felt something force me to keep going like usual.

What is usual? I walked, and I didn’t feel good, but kept going. I arrived at the brown door and opened it slowly. “Will he be alright?” A feminine voice asked. It sounded scratchy but would usually be filled with energy. She sounds familiar. Who is she? I quietly shut the door and looked around.Who are they?

“He’ll be alright…” an unfamiliar masculine voice said. Who is that?

“Oh thank goodness. That’s such a relief doctor. You don’t know how much we were worried about him.” A new feminine voice said. It had a touch of elegance and class to it. Only her and the other feminine voice sound familiar, even if I don’t remember them.
I stood there and realized that I was just standing. Looking to the right, there were some stairs leading somewhere. To the left had a small desk with a handgun laying on it near a picture. Reaching out I touched it, and felt safe, like I was in some kind of enemy lines.

Looking around it was I knew it’s name, Samuel. Felt like a dumb name, but felt like it was important. A small lever was on the side. I pushed it down and the clip fell onto the floor with a light thud.

It was a black colour and had a glint to it. From the distance, I could see that had three Z’s on it. Sleeping darts? Sounds, helpful really. Oh well. Back to now. I picked it up and it felt light in my hands. Non lethal I assume. I loaded it back in, and while I was, more glint caught my eye, which was some more of the sleeping darts and clips.. Sweet.

Moving a little something fell and It grabbed my attention pulled my attention to it. A wooden object with string making it curve. A bow? How do I know these when I don’t even know my own name? Damn this curse. By it was a quill with what seemed to be many arrows. Why do they seem familiar also? Nothing is making sense! But since I’m already stealing, might as well add to it. But what if they’re mine? If that’s how I know them.

After strapping them to my back I took a step and lowered myself on instinct. I need to be quite, right? No alerts, no problem. That’s when I tuned back into the conversation. “But that doesn’t sound right doctor, he didn’t even hit his head against anything. How could he have Amnesia.”

“It seems as though something has influence him to forget near everything he knows. I can’t tell what, but it can spell danger.” The man said. “My friends, it may not be safe to leave him around with weapons.”

“Oh my, really? Why would that be?” The formal voice asked.

“As because it may give him memories of the past, as he’ll think that it was the only way he lived, as you both know, it isn’t.” The guy answered back, flat tone. What boring voice the man has… NERD! Wait, nerd? Where did that come from? I’m not going to question anything but these voices. Where they part of my past? Maybe, Maybe not?

“That isn’t going to be an easy task doc.” The scratchy voice came back. “The man loves his weapons, he’s bought more since he moved in a while ago with me, since he finally had a place to store them.” What? More guns?

“Well make sure he doesn’t get a hold of any.” The man said.

“I think we might need to grab the weapons from the desk near my room. It may not be good if he got a hold of them.” The formal voice started to sound panic. “What would happen if he got a hold of them! We won’t have a good way to stop him without hurting him.”

“Calm down Octy, he has a gun that is to put them to sleep. We can just use that.” The scratchy voice said.

“But what if he gets that too?” The formal voice in which I assume is Octavia. “It can en-”

“Quit getting worked up over nothing, If he gets it, we can find a way to stop him, there is more way to skin a cat than one.” Scratchy voice assured her. “Come on, we’ll go check on him right now, nothing bad has happened.”

“Okay, thank you Vinyl.” Octavia said. So Octavia, Vinyl, then the other guy. Footsteps echoed as they got up and started to walk up here. Quickly, I turned around and started to walk slowly, making sure to make no sound.

I could hear their conversation, but I didn’t listen, I was too concerned about how loud the footsteps were. As soon as I got upstairs, the dust made me wanna sneeze, but it felt wrong if I sneezed here. It’s so dusty here it shames… something.
The first thing I did after wanting to sneeze was look around to see if there was anything to note. It was close to empty but some instruments and a DJ turntable. steppin to it I looked at it, so many levers, buttons, switches, and things that were just crazy. I pushed a button, and pushed again, and again.

Again.

And again.

And again.

There was a scream.

And I pushed one last button just to have fun. “He’s gone!” Octavia yelled. Guess they know I’m up. I looked up, and saw some support beams, just out of reach. “Check upstairs!” I had not choice but to get onto the turntable and try to climb.
The beam was a meter away or so. I sighed and jumped, pushing the turntable back a little making a loud sound. It wasn’t in vain, because I got a great grip and it made it easier to climb up.

A female ran in. I couldn’t see well because of a beam was in the way. “Where is he? What was that sound?” She yelled at an ear shattering decibel. I kneel there, waiting for the perfect moment to knock her out. Two more people walked in. It looked like a woman and a man.

“You’re freaking out over nothing. I’m sure he isn’t in any deep trouble.” The guy said.

“Nothing? NOTHING? HOW DARE YOU TELL ME I’M FREAKING OUT OVER NOTHING WHEN HE’S MISSING AND HAS HIS WEAPONS WITH HIM? HOW CAN’T I NOT BE FREAKING OUT OVER THAT!” Octavia screamed.
Everything was silent for a second. I need new ear drums.

“Woah.” Vynil said. “That is very unusual for you Bell, you need to take a few deep brea-” A loud slapping sound stopped Octavia in her tracks. Did that really happen? My blood started to boil. Did she just slap her? I wanted to intervene, but stayed. A small sniffle could be heard.

“Don’t tell me what to do, you hear?” Octavia growled. I feel as though she is really pissed, ready to bring a pair of scissors to a gun fight, and win.

“Okay. I was just trying to help.” I could hear fear behind her voice. I jumped down and ran behind a guy, pulling out the gun and taking him hostage. While wrapping my left arm around his neck, I noticed a small ring. But that was deemed unimportant, so I just ignored it.

“Any funny moves and I shoot!” I pointed it right at his head. “You girls got that?” They just shook their heads in shock. “Now, I’m going to ask a few questions, and you will only answer that question, whoever is at the end of the barrel will answer? No names either unless I say.” I point to the one in a black dress and long black hair. “Got that?”

I took note of her body, it had couves and that black dress made her look stunning. But no red mark on her face, but she did have a ring on her left haft hand, on the ring finger. “Y-yes.” she said.

“Good.” I turn to the other. She wore a short white tank top showing her belly button and curves, and casual blue shorts. She had a red mark on her face and a ring also, the same place. “Now, tell me this. Where am I?”

“You are in a Ponyville in the middle of equestria.” She said casually, but still with fear in her voice. I raised an eyebrow and motioned for her to continue with the gun. “It’s in a place where many different types of people come from. From people with wings, to people who can control magic.”

It rang a bell, but nothing came back. I guess I’ll have to trust her. I turned my gun back to Octavia, “And now, why did you slap Vinyl?” It came out much more forceful and with a lot of anger in it. “It’s wrong to do that kind of stuff, to what seems like your wife. Wouldn’t you agree? And if you ain’t married, I don’t care who then. Try and name someone out of this room, or try and trick me, he gets it.” I shove the gun into his neck.

“I did it out of anger, Levi. It was a stupid mistake, and I wasn’t in my right mind, but I do feel bad about hurting her.” She looked down in shame. “I just got worried about you. We aren’t married either.”

“Okay then.” I say, and aim for the head. Levi? Is that my name? I guess it has a little ring to it, I think I will use it, until I know my name. “Now, last question, where is a cardboard box that is empty? And something to carry it with? I need it. So give it to me.”

“Yes.” She replied, “It was one thing you kept along with that small bag that seems impossibly big.”

“Okay then.” I say, and shoot the man in the head, and shot Vinyl. She dropped, then I let the guy fall, both making a loud thud.

“Now, lead me to it.” I’m glad I got these things, I have a feeling that it would have been a bloody hell. Bloody hell? Did I just make that joke? And how do I know that joke?

She just stood there in shock, staring at the two sleeping people. I walk up to her casually and jab her in the back with the barrel of the gun. She screams again, killing my ears. What is she? The bride of Death, Deaf? “Don’t scream! Please, I like hearing.” She kept screaming and started to run.

“Get away!” She lifted her leg backwards and kicked my balls. I yelp in pain and drop to my knees and cover them, dropping the gun. I felt like puking right there, and like they were being exploded, making me want to flop on my side and stay there for hours.

She started to run, and I tried getting up, tears forming in my eyes. No need to do that, I didn’t kill them, I think. I stumble forward and stepped on the gun, shooting at the guy again, it shot him in the chest. I hope he’ll be fine. Why does this have to be hard for me? Why did she kick there? I don’t think she’d like it if she was a guy.

I pick the gun back up and walk downstairs, the pain still as there as not to long ago, making it a real effort not to drop down and stay like that for a few hours, but damn it, I need to get the hell out of this house? I want to be able to walk without any help.
I walk, pain growing. I walked down the stairs and she was at the phone.

“HE’S here!” she dropped the phone and started to run towards a door at the end of the hallway.

“Who’s there dear?” A voice said on the phone. I ignored it and started to sprint down the hallway, feeling the major pain in the groin area. I caught up to her quickly, probably because she was wearing high heels and I grabbed her arm.

“Ssshhh. I’m not going to hurt you. I just want my backpack and cardboard box and I’ll leave.” I whisper in her ear. I cover her mouth before she could scream. Learned from her screams. I swear, it could make a deaf man to tell her to shut up, that she’s too loud.

“Just trust me.” I could feel her start to breathe faster and she kept trying to get away, but I held firmly onto her.

“Ma’am! Are you alright?” A concerned voice came over from the phone. I bring both of over to it, i hold onto her mouth and bend over, grabbing the phone and dropping the gun

“Yes, she is fine.” I reply, “Her eyes are fatigued and were playing tricks on her when I tried to come and grab my stuff, I don’t think she recognized me.”

“How do I know you’re not the dude she’s talking about?” The voice asked.

“You don’t” At that I hung up the phone, still holding Octavia in my left arm. I bent both of us over and grabbed the gun. I notice how wrong this position made me feel the second time. I ignored it and picked the gun up.

“Now, you lead me to the box and backpack, and we call it good. Good?” I say. I felt her bite my hand, causing me to scream and let her go. I pulled the gun up to her head and shot it, causing her to pass out and fall on the floor. Thank god. Now, time to leave before anyone comes over.

I looked around, and saw a window. Better than the front door I guess. I walked over to it and opened it, then climbed out.
I was on a hill with another house at night. Looking to the left, I spotted two figures sprinting over, causing me to go to the left and hide behind the house, peaking to watch them. As they approached, it was easy to tell they were women, even if it was night time, and the two were dressed formally like Octavia. Is this a female dominated world? There has only been two guys.

I kept watching as they approached the front door. Better get away. I lay flat onto the wall and notice a forest maybe a kilometer away. Immediately I sprinted to it, focusing on getting away.

While running, I heard no screams of panic, nothing. Which would is sweet and sour. Because it’s not around like forest fire yet, but not like forest fire. Will the government be after me? I had no answer to the, but ran into the forest.

I slowed down and walked, panting out of breathe. Looking around I saw nearly nothing, just outlines of trees, if I looked hard enough. Stumbling around like an idiot, i fell down onto grass. Should I just crawl?

Going with that idea, I crawled for what seemed like 25 minutes till I felt dirt. Dirt? I immediately got up and followed it right, I think right? But as fast as I got up, a mighty roar scared me, making me jump forward and looking behind me.

It looked big, but it was too dark to see. I got back up and ran forward. I couldn’t tell how long or far, but I could feel it’s hot breathe on my back as I sprinted. A large tree with light in it appeared in front of me.

Help? I kept running, smashing through the door into what seemed like Zebra culture, and hit me with a memory like a brick.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if this is all Italic, I'm sorry, computer is being dumb. But send in Critism, and I will accept O.C. Request right now, unless they're alicorns.
Sex:
Species:
Colours:
Bio:
Extra Info:
I dunno when I'll update this. But I will type a lot during the school year. Also, this will have the most random and stupid stuff.
Holy shit been nearly a year. Lol.