• Published 31st Aug 2014
  • 646 Views, 11 Comments

Susan #057 - FunFunFUN



I came here to see what I can find, I want to travel different world and see what it hold for me.

  • ...
7
 11
 646

Oh yeah that's great just great! (Teaser)

~Out in the Street~

"Oh my lord!" You see Octavia dragging a tied up Vinyl struggling, "I see you've found her" Octavia spits the rope out of her mouth.

"Yes she wanted to Challenge a friend of hers to a ruffian-off." Vinyl wiggles angrily towards Octavia, "Vinyl you are so grounded."
(Oh man I love these two, if they go through this everyday, either we all die a horrible death or they have the most wildest and the most unnecessary moments of life. After the dragging and angry muffling they all returned home, so did twilight....(yeah I forgot she was there ok!) ANYHOW, Vinyl gets to clean the room she never clean. Susan was very impressed, a room all to herself.

Yet...

She was troubled...

~Octo&Vy's Kitchen~

"Hey what we gots to eat?" Vinyl trots in.
"Oat-" "If you say oatmeal I will, very most likely, take your bow tie and eat that instead!"
"-meal"
"COME HERE YOU LITTLE..." Vinyl chases Octavia around the table where Susan sits, slowly digging into her oats.

Author's Note:

I've been busy lately to highschool ending, yes I'm leave , finally done!
I'l have this finish asap, or maybe even today, don't know yet.
But please stick with me till then, k?

Thanks!:derpytongue2:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment