• Published 31st Aug 2014
  • 646 Views, 11 Comments

Susan #057 - FunFunFUN



I came here to see what I can find, I want to travel different world and see what it hold for me.

  • ...
7
 11
 646

EXTREME makeover part 2

"This is ridicules!"
"Hold still!"
"I don't need all this!"
"You're going to need it so HOLD STILL!"

Great I've been sitting here for seems like hours. Thanks to that blue dye marshmallow. Oh man when will this end? Susan? How long will I be here? Susan? Will I ever leave this room? "Susan?" Will I even learn how to combine a waffle and a taco? "SUSAN?" Who is calling my name?

"What!" I yell in frustration, can't girl get some inside thinking? Rarity smiles and points at the mirror. I was shocked, powder on my cheeks, pink lipstick, eyeliner, just completely.....completely...TRAGIC!

I grab a towel and wipe everything off except the lipstick, looks kinda nice.
Rarity's turn to scream though, "ARE YOU INSANE!?!" I took time into making you a outfit and a really nice makeover and you do that?" I raise a hand to calm her down.

"Rarity calm down, I'm not that type of girl to wear such...appliances."

"You kept the lipstick, why?"

"Fits the outfit, but powder, eyeliner, no cant do it. I'm a traveler not fancy show girl, or model." I pat her on the head."Besides I never wanted a makeover just new cloths."

"Then why did Vinyl-ohhhhhh." I nod my head. "I should apologize for my behavior."

"No need but I do need a favor."

~outside the boutique~

"Oh man it's everywhere! I need a bath stat!" Vinyl screams running around me and Tavi.

"You should have tricked Rarity into giving a forced makeover!" Tavi taunts.

SWEET CELESTIA IT BURNS!

"So where are we going?" I asked.

I'mma need about six barrels of hay fry grease to fix my hair!

"I don't know where do you want to go?"

I'm getting sleepy all of a sudden. Vinyl falls asleep on the ground. We kept walking.

"I know where to go!" Tavi shines a smile.

~Twilight's Library~

Knock knock knock

The door stays close for a couple of moments for a voice saying "ITS OPEN!" comes through. I open the door and allow Tavi through, we see a lavender pony running back and forward in the main room and a bunch of book floating above, "My god...", the pony stops and see me.

"Hello my name is-

"Twilight sparkle", I interrupt. Tavi looks at me and I shrug, "The butt tattoo fits the picture to me." Twilight looks at her flank, "Oh you mean my cutie mark, and yes you are correct." She smiles. "How amazing you knew my name off a cutie mark."
"Nah, it wasn't that hard all I did was read the mail box." I smile and rub the back of my head, I felt beams from the cellist piercing my head. Twilight grew blushing pink, "You know how to pick'em." She chuckles.

"We came here for a book Twilight", Octavia walks up.

"Sure, I'm pretty sure I have more romance nov-"

"HA HA HA TWILIGHT YOU'RE SO GREAT FOR LETTING US BARROW A TRAVELING BOOK HA HA HA!" Octavia glow bright red, grinning hard. Twilight smiles.

"A traveling book, for me?" I asked.

"Yes, I know you want to travel so I think you should get a bit of our would in that condense skull yours." She smile sweetly, awe that's so nice...wait.

"YOUR BRAIN IS CONDENSE!!!" I yell. Twilight covers her mouth and tries not to laugh.

"What does condense mean dear." Octavia trying not to smile and holds a hoof covering Twilight's mouth.

"Ummm, it means...Damn I knew I should have paid attention in class hard? Octavia claps her hooves laughing. Dirty dish rag.

"So anyway I was wondering...where is Vinyl?" I asked, Octavia stops and turns her head towards me really slow and has a face of disgust on it. "we...we...left her...on the street." I look around, turn to Twilight and she had a worried look on her face as well. Ooook.

"Maybe shes fine...maybe." Tavi puts her hooves around me with her eyes as small as dots.

"You...do not...know....VINYL!!!" She runs out the house Twilight following her talking about breathing.What the- a huge blue light rises from the window and I walked outside to see.I'm not going to like what I'm going to see am I?


Probably not!

Shut up...wait who said that?

Author's Note:

Oc's can be made, private mail me!