• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 640 Views, 27 Comments

Back in Time - DisUsernameScreamsKhaos



War brings nothing but chaos, in time it destroys everything. Discord starts a war again. Luckily, and old friend has a back-up plan.

  • ...
5
 27
 640

Back in Time

Author's Note:

So... last chapter of this story.Sorry for taking a while to update. This chapter is gonna be somewhat shorter than regular 'cause, it's basically just a fight scene with added junk. Final battle between two different Equesria's (with help from some humans), versus Discord and his army of changelings and clones. Thanks to all those who bothered to read this. I hope you enjoyed the ride. Thank you once again, enjoy the chapter.

Oh and to anyone who can tell me the reference I used in the weapons I gave the protagonists, I will hereby recognize them as one of the most awesome people ever (Hint: It's not a direct reference, it's just similar).

"BUWAHAHAHAHA! You actually think you can beat me?! You don't stand a chance." jeered Discord.

"Oh yeah? Everypony... CHARGE!" shouted Clex. Led by Dusk and Clex, the whole Anti-Discord army fought against Discord and his troops. Morgan used his voice to narrate the whole thing. Lyra met up with her pony counterpart and started staring at each other, it was like she was in a trance or something. Louie on the other hand was just using his Laptop to type something. Morgan started to narrate.


It was a dark day in a land known as Equestria. A weird creature that seemed like a fusion of different animals called Discord was fighting against two lands. Discord used clones to distract and injure any being that went against him. He had magical creatures known as Changelings on his side. Using their magic, the changelings wee able to change their form to trick their opponents. It was chaos. Everywhere you looked, it was either a destroyed land or ponies fighting against Discord's forces.

Clex was fighting the original Discord along with Dusk. Lyra finally snapped out of her trance and found a bow and arrow somewhere. Lyra fought against the queen of the changelings, Chrysalis. Louie was trying to help out by giving everyone weapons that best suited them. Clex got two swords, Dusk got a double-edged scythe, and instead of a weapon, I got a microphone. These weapons were special. They were able to get energy from the wielder to enhance it's strength. The user didn't have to have magic to begin with because the weapons got the natural affinity of the user.

Clex's swords were able to gain lightning abilities making it incredibly sharp. Using this blade he was able to take down many of Discord's clones. He wasn't able to take down Discord himself as he was able to vanish. Lyra's arrows exploded on contact. Dusk's scythe was able to gain powers of ice. Every time the scythe touched anything, it would freeze. The ice also allowed the scythe to change it's shape.

The princesses each gained spears. Celestia's spear got heat-sensing abilities. It could also melt trough any defense. Cadence's spear was able to strike a bunch of foes at the same time. After the initial attack, the spear trapped the foes into a magical sphere. Twilight's spear was able to absorb magic. Doing this made it more powerful. Lastly, Luna's spear used water abilities and was able to regenerate when broken.

These weapons easily defeated many changelings and clones. Discord however, was not going to make this fight easy. Discord conjured up a gigantic double-sided axe. Clex and Dusk went against Discord, while the rest finished of the changeling army. Discord was winning. His axe was able to cut through almost anything with ease. With every swipe of his blade, his foes fell one by one. Clex tried to stop him using his swords. The swords, using their lightning properties, were able to disarm Discord. Seeing an opening, Dusk charged at Discord. His scythe was able to injure Discord but was not able to deliver a fatal blow. Discord was also immobilized by the scythe. This gave Clex a chance to finally destroy Discord. Clex charged towards Discord. He had his swords ready, he was about to strike. Suddenly, Dusk blocked his attack.


Morgan was so shocked at what just happened that he stopped narrating. "Dusk, what the heck was that about? We were about to win!" said Clex.

"I know... but we are just proving Discord right. If we destroy him, we'd be somewhat like the cause of this whole problem." said Dusk.

"Are you crazy?! You want me to accept Discord?!" asked Clex.

"You did it once." said Dusk, gesturing towards Ramon (Discord from Equestria2). Clex thought for a moment. However, during that time, Discord managed to get free and grabbed Clex by his throat.

"Give up Dusk, or your friend gets it." threatened Discord. His fae showed that he was not bluffing.

"Discord, hear me out. I don't want to fight anymore." said Dusk.

"So you surrender?" asked Discord.

"No, I want to call a truce. If I decided to destroy you, I would be just like the ponies who pushed you into starting this. However, if I give up, all my loved ones will die." said Dusk.

"What do I care? What do I get if we do call a truce?" asked Discord.

"Well, first of all, if you continue to fight, everypony will hate you. You will be despised by anypony still living. If you decide to make peace, you will get a friend. That's one step into being accepted by everypony." said Dusk. Discord then realized that what the stupid bat pony just said was true. He could either be alone, or have a tiny shimmer of hope. Discord made up his mind.

"I accept. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused. I'll put everything back to normal."

With a snap of his fingers, Discord returned everything to normal. It seemed as if the war never happened. Those who were injured were cured, all those that left the world of the living were brought back to life. After that, Discord left. He fled to his home deep within the Everfree forest to hide his shame. However, Dusk was still able to find him. Dusk kept his promise to befriend Discord. At that moment, everything was peaceful once again. And for the first time, ponies started to accept Discord as one of their own.

Comments ( 7 )

Every time the scythe touched anything, it would freeze.

5256024 If this is your guess for the reference, then no, not even close.

5257722 Darn. It still is a good song, though.

5257725 Here's a hint, one reference for all 7 weapons.

5257729 Eh. I give up. But I do have a question. Did you move to the U.S. or something? It seems like all of a sudden you have the same 'awake times' that I have. Either that, or I'm becoming nocturnal. XD Unless the Philippines are in the U.S. and I've just neglected to study my geography.

5257749 Nah still in Philippines. Philippines is in Asia. I guess you are either becoming nocturnal, or that I've masterfully planned my schedule to still be able to be awake a few hours while you (and others) in America are awake. Have to go to school now. See you!

Login or register to comment