• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 640 Views, 3 Comments

Doctor Whooves Stories: Episode 6: Touch of an Angel - puropogo



The weeping angles had trapped the Doctor in the past, so Derpy, Twilight and her friends must rescue him. If only the weeping angels weren't the only problem..

  • ...
2
 3
 640

6. The Return of Harmony

Chapter 6: The Return of Harmony

7th July 502 C.E., 3:30 p.m., The Princess Castle, Star Swirl the Bearded Library, Everfree Forest.

The Doctor and the ponies were spending their time at the library trying to remain quiet. Rainbow Dash was reading an old adventure book: The Ingenious Gentlecolt Don Rocinante, which she found almost instantly fascinating, Applejack read a book about apple trees, which remind her to her grandmother, Rarity an old book about gems, Fluttershy a book about animals and the Doctor an old book about Equestria history.

“Come on, the sun doesn’t move like that.” Suddenly he shivered. Looking by a hole in the door he saw the windigos. He quickly moved to the others and whispered them about his findings.

“There is a trap door down here. Last time I check, Twilight, Derpy and Spike were going there.” Pinkie informed. They began to walk through the trap door, until part of the ladder cracked, alerting the windigos. “RUN! RUN! RUN!”.

7th July 1002 C.E., 7:45 p.m., The Princess Castle, Princess Celestia Lecture Room, Everfree Forest.

Twilight, Spike and Derpy were walking down through the lecture room, until they spot something at the back of the room.

“The TARDIS!” Derpy exclaimed, and began to run over there, but stopped when she saw two angels in front of it.
“Wow, look upside Spike,” Twilight talked to Spike, “that fireball, it’s an old Celestia spell. She must had left this castle a thousand of years ago and the fire is still lighting.” She turned her head to see the other two angels who were following them.
“Why is that one pointing to the-” Spike was talking, but the fire began to flicker as he was talking, “light?”
“They’re trying to stay in darkness! Open up the TARDIS, Derpy!”
“I can’t!”
“What? Why you can’t?”
“THE DOOR DOESN’T OPEN!”
“YOU DON’T HAVE A KEY?”
“NO!” The angels were getting closer, until an idea popped out on Derpy’s mind: she clapped her hooves, and then they found themselves at the interior of the TARDIS, away from the angels.

7th July 1002 C.E., 7:45 p.m., TARDIS main console room

“So, this is the TARDIS.” Twilight said. “It’s strange, how all of this can fit in that small box?”
“It’s even bigger than this.” Derpy said.

As they were walking across the console room, an hologram of the Doctor appeared in front of them.

“This is Security Protocol 712. This Time Capsule has detected the presence of an authorised control disc, valid one journey.” The hologram said, while Spike was taking out the dvd from its case, which now it was glowing. “Please insert the disc, and prepare for departure.” The hologram disappeared.
“This looks like a DVD player.” Spike commented, and in that moment the angels began to rock the TARDIS, trying to get in.
“Spike, put it now!” Twilight exclaimed.

Spike inserted the DVD on the console, and the TARDIS began to make its takeoff noise.

VWOOOOORP! VWOOOOOORP! VWOOOOORP! VWOOOOOORP!

After a couple of minutes, the silence was filling the room.

“Derpy? Spike?”
“Twilight?” Derpy answered her.
“Do you think we made it?”

“There’s only one way to find it.” Derpy said. “We have to wait.”
“How long?”

VWOOOOORP! VWOOOOOORP!

“Not too long, Twilight.” Derpy smiled.

VWOOOOOORP! VWOOOOORP!

They slowly reached to the door, and Derpy raised her hoof to open it. And then they felt relieved.

“Doctor! Girls!” Derpy, Twilight and Spike screamed.
“Twilight! Spike!” The other girls screamed back.
“Derpy!” The Doctor screamed as well, as they all hugged together. Until Twilight broke their hug.
“Why are you hugging us?” Twilight said to the Doctor.
“You saved us, right?”
“I save THEM because YOU put them in danger!”
“How?”
“With that video you made!”
“What video? What are you talking about?”
“What video? what video? WHAT VIDEO????” Twilight screamed so hard the windigos came into the reading room.
“I think it’s time to run, Let’s go everybody!” He jumped to the TARDIS with Derpy, but everyone else stood there. “What now? Let’s go, those creatures will eat us!”
“No.” Twilight firmly said.
“No? Why not?”
“Because I won’t let anything to happen to my friends again.”

Just as she was saying that, her eyes were glowing white, just along with Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

“What is happening here?”

As they were glowing, some magical objects were floating on the heads of Twilight and her friends, and then a rainbow colored blast came from them hitting almost all of the windigos away. The one who’s left saw Twilight smiling and ran away like a weeping dog.

After that, the elements stopped glowing and everyone was brought back to normal.

“Like I was saying Doctor, I-” Twilight stopped to see the surprise face on the Doctor. “Doctor? Are you alright?”
“What the hell was that? How could you do that?” The Doctor snapped.
“Those were the elements of harmony. Now I’m thinking we should have used them right now, but-”
“Hold on! I don’t understand a couple of things. Would you be so nice and explain me that whole thing?”

7th July 502 C.E., 5:00 p.m., The Princess Castle, Star Swirl the Bearded Library, Everfree Forest.

Twilight proceeded to explain to the Doctor everything about the Elements of Harmony, what different element stand for, how they got them and how they used them to defeat Nightmare Moon, Discord and others.

“Well, that explains almost everything,” The Doctor said, “except one thing: Why you didn’t use them to defeat the Weeping Angels?”
“The elements only work if they are all together.” Twilight said, turning her view to Rainbow Dash.
“I said I was sorry.”
“Ok, I explained to you about us, now explain to us about you.” Twilight said to The Doctor.
“What can I say? I’m 900 years old, I’m from Gallifrey, I have a time machine that looks like a phone box…”
“Not about that. How could you know where we were going in the future I could understand since Pinkie was the first of us you found.”
“Right.”
“But why did you sent a video of you with all of my friends to save you? If you wouldn’t have send that video they wouldn’t have been in trouble.”
“Again, what video?”
“This video… Spike used it in the console, but we got a transcript. See?” Twilight gave the Doctor the transcript of the video.
“Oh, I see. Do you know how I made that video knowing everything you were going to say?”
“Yes.”
“It’s really easy. You just gave me the transcript.”
“What? Wait, what?”
“I know what are you gonna say because in the transcript says everything in the conversation.”
“Wait, when did the information begin?”
“I don’t know, it’s a paradox. Let’s see, Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Applejack I need your help! The TARDIS has a camera, so let’s use it.”

Twilight, Spike and Derpy step aside to let the recording began. After the message was recorded, The Doctor spoke with Rarity.
“It’s kinda funny, you know? The first time we met you told me you were the element of generosity. I thought you were flirting with me.”
“Well, Doctor, when I’ll say that I will be telling you the truth.” Rarity said, entering the TARDIS with the other ponies. “And I’ll flirt with you, gorgeous.” She said smiling.

“Derpy, hold on a second.” He grabbed Derpy with his arm. “I want to thank you, for saving us.”
“It’s ok, Doctor. I’ll do it again for my best friend.”
“Derpy, do you think I am your best friend?” Derpy noded. “I’m glad you think that way, because I want you to tell me the truth, just the truth, nothing else. Do you understand how dangerous is to go with me?”
“Doctor, I’ve got attacked by a computer, by a swarm of changelings, I was in the middle of a war, we faced the daleks together and some creepy statues were following my steps. I’ll live through that again, just to be with you.”
“Really?”
“Yes, Doctor. I really care for you. And I know what I’m doing.”
“Ok, so, let’s leave them on Ponyville and let’s go to another part of the universe.”
“Sounds great for me!”
“Ok, Allons-y!

Time Vortex, TARDIS main console room

“Ok girls, let’s get home!”

VWOOOOORP! VWOOOOOORP! VWOOOOORP! VWOOOOOORP!

BOOONG!

“Oh no!” The Doctor exclaimed, running to the console.

BOOONG!

“What happened?” Twilight asked.
“I don’t know, something terrible it’s about to happen.”
“What? Where?”
“Right here in the TARDIS!”

BOOONG!

Suddenly, there were sparks over there, and everyone was feeling strange, as they saw the interior of the TARDIS changing in appearance.

“DOCTOR!”

BOOONG! BOOONG!

There was a strange silence, as Twilight was raising up.
“Doctor?” She then covered her mouth when she heard her voice. She felt her voice with a pitch tone. “Hello?” She was surprised to see everything around her brighter and bigger. “Girls? Spike? Doctor?”
“Right here!” Rarity rised up, close with the others, but now they looked younger than before. “Twi, what happened? Everything looks bigger!”
“No, we are smaller!”
“What?”
“In fact, we’re younger!”
“What, how can you say that?”
“Take a look on Spike” They turned their heads to see a small version of Spike, one who was giggling like a baby.
“Banana! Red alert! Muffins!” Derpy was shouting.
“Where is the Doctor?” Twilight said.

They began to look on the console room for the Doctor, but they found another pony. This one had a light brown coat, with curly hair, big nose and blue eyes. He was looking himself in one of the screens of the TARDIS.

“Oh, my dear. So that’s how I would look back then if I were a horse. Well, there’s thing that can be improved. I like that nose. The ears? Not really.” Turning to the other ponies. “Tell me, quite frankly, what do you think about my ears?”

The other ponies screamed and begun to run from the oldest pony.

“No, wait! Wait! It’s me! I’m the Doctor!” The pony said, chasing the fillies. “Maybe I look older, but trust me, actually I’m younger, just like you.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Author's Note:

Weeping Angels created by Steven Moffat.
Windigos created by Merriwether Williams.
The Fourth Doctor created by Terrance Dicks and Tom Baker.

A quick note: While the next episode will be about age regression, it won’t be like THOSE stories where there is a weird focus on diapers and nursing. Nope, it won’t be nothing like that. It will focus on what means to growing up, something the majority of those stories don’t write. Also, I wanted to do a story where the Doctor goes back some regenerations, something I have never saw in official media.

Thanks for reading, see you later.

Comments ( 2 )

This story was pretty good:derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment