• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 640 Views, 3 Comments

Doctor Whooves Stories: Episode 6: Touch of an Angel - puropogo



The weeping angles had trapped the Doctor in the past, so Derpy, Twilight and her friends must rescue him. If only the weeping angels weren't the only problem..

  • ...
2
 3
 640

5. Safe and Sound

Chapter 5: Safe and Sound

7th July 502 C.E., 12:40 p.m., The Princess Castle, Interior of the Castle, Everfree Forest.

Fluttershy fell into the castle. She looked around and saw herself in the foyer. But she saw herself alone. She tried to fly around, but her head was spinning and she felt sick. Before she could move, she felt the air colder, even when she saw it was noon on a summer day. Then she realised she was in danger. And she made the only thing she thought she could do: scream for help.

“HELP! HELP PLEASE! I don’t know where I am. I’m scared” She started to sob when she saw at one side of the room two ghostly horse creatures. The windigos were coming closer and closer, and when Fluttershy thought her end was near, she saw her friends and the Doctor grabbing her and running away from the windigos.

“Girls? Oh my gosh!”
“BREATHE!” The Doctor said to Fluttershy. “Rarity, can you teleport us to another place of this castle?”
“I don’t know.”
“Why don’t you know?” The Doctor replied. “I thought all unicorns were magic experts.”
“It’s not that easy!”
“Come on, Rarity, you are the only one who can help us right now.”

Rarity started to focus on her magic, but she was still a little bit tired of her time travel.

“I can’t, I just can’t do it.”
“Rarity, at another moment of my life I would have insulted you for being so useless to us and putting us in danger.” The Doctor said.
“HEY!”
“But right now, I can’t do that. I know you are a better magician than that, and you can do that spell. How I know that? Because you gave me the most wonderful suit I’ve ever weared in my life, and you’ll do that in your future.”
“I’ll be a designer?”
“The greatest designer of all time. But the first thing you did was saving us from danger. And you are going to do that now.”
“Ok, I’ll try again.”
“No tries, just do it.” The Doctor said, “do it, Do it!” The windigos were getting closer. “DO IT, RARITY!”

7th July 502 C.E., 12:50 p.m., The Princess Castle, Star Swirl the Bearded Library, Everfree Forest.

The ponies appeared in a flash in the middle of the library. The Doctor and Pinkie were the first ones to rise up, looking everywhere in case the windigos were chasing them. Fortunately, the library looked like it was safe for the ponies. At least, at the moment.

“Well done Rarity.” The Doctor said. “Pinkie, are we all here?”
“Let me see. There is me, you, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy. Yeah, all of us.”
“Wait, Applejack?” The Doctor asked and looked around, to find a tired Applejack walking to them.

“Where in tarnation are we? An’ why Pinkie Pie is here? Aren’t you supposed to stay with Twily and Derpy?” Applejack asked.
“I was the last one the angels touched.” Pinkie explained. “But I was the first one who was found by the Doctor, right?”
“Yes, Pinkie. I just hope Twilight and Derpy are fine.” The Doctor said. “For now, we should stay in this room. If they find the TARDIS, they will arrive here.”
“How do ya know?” Applejack asked.
“My screwdriver can be detected by the TARDIS. When they find it, we could enter the TARDIS and I’ll send you back to Ponyville.” The Doctor explained to the girls. “In the meantime, we can spend time here, reading books.”
“Great, another egghead.” Rainbow said to Applejack, who giggled.
“Or doing whatever you want, but anything we do it must be quiet. We don’t want those windigos here again.” The Doctor warned.

7th July 1002 C.E., 7:30 p.m., The Princess Castle, Interior of the Castle, Everfree Forest.

“We shouldn’t have leave her alone.” Applejack said.
“AJ, I know how you feel-”
“So you won’t try to cheer me up, Pinkie. I just hope she’s not in any danger.”
“If we find the TARDIS, we’ll find the Doctor and the others, Applejack.” Derpy said. “Just don’t lose your hope.”

“Umm, Derpy…” Twilight sighed. “The road is closed.”
“What? No, no. How can it be closed?” Derpy exclaimed.
“There is a boulder covering the entrance of the Library. It wasn’t here the last time.” Twilight said.
“The angels?”
“Maybe. It’s too big to be lifted with magic.”
“Maybe I can help.” Applejack said, hitting the rock with her hooves, with no luck.
“Wait, hit that column.” Twilight said, and Applejack brought down the column, breaking the boulder in pieces and opening the library. They were entering the library when Twilight heard Applejack hitting another column. “What are you doing?”
“Gaining time. The angels are here. I can see them. Find them, sugarcube.” Applejack said.
“NO, I DON’T WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE!”
“I know. Tell my family I love them, and tell Apple Bloom I’m sorry.” Applejack tore down the column, making the ceiling and other things to fall to the ground, creating an obstacle for the angels to arrive to Twilight, Pinkie, Derpy and Spike.

“Why?” Twilight asked. “Why?”
“It’s ok, just find our friends and everything will be back to normal again.” Applejack said from the other side of the obstacle. “Go Twilight, don’t make our sacrifices to be pointless, like Rainbow.”

7th July 502 C.E., 1:10 p.m., The Princess Castle, Star Swirl the Bearded Library, Everfree Forest.

“Hey! How could I know that statue was going to bring me to the past?” Rainbow replied to Applejack story.
“Maybe if you were more ‘egghead’ and less boastful and egocentric you won’t be here.” Applejack replied to her friend comment, making Rainbow Dash to frown.

7th July 1002 C.E., 7:30 p.m., The Princess Castle, Star Swirl the Bearded Library, Everfree Forest.

Twilight and her friends ran through the library, trying to find any trace of the TARDIS. But as the time was passing, they couldn’t find the TARDIS anywhere.

“The TARDIS is not here. The TARDIS is not here. THE TARDIS IS NOT HERE!!” Twilight begun to cry. She felt miserable and hopeless. “We should let the angels touch us.” She sentenced.
“What?” Spike, Pinkie and Derpy said at the same time.
“Can’t you see it? The angels took all of our friends away, even the Doctor. Maybe if we let them touch us, we will be together with them.”
“Are you insane? What if you arrive to a different time, away from everyone?”
“At least I could say I tried to save my friends.” Twilight cried. “There’s no way we could win this one. No way.”
“The Twilight I know won’t accept defeat so quickly.” Pinkie Pie said.
“It’s because she fought enemies she could defeat.” Twilight answered.
“No, Twilight. No one could defeat the enemies Twilight fought. No one could have defeated Nightmare Moon.”
“Well, but-”
“Chrysalis and the changelings.”
“Yes, but-”
“Even Discord. Discord! The Lord of Chaos! You were capable of doing things most ponies couldn’t even dreamed of being defeated.” This time Twilight stayed quiet. She was still sobbing but she was listening to Pinkie Pie. “I know things now look bad, that the Angels are more dangerous than everything we have find in our lives, but I know we will win, because we got Twilight on our side. And I don’t want to lose that friend. Ok?”
“But those times we had our friends backing us.”
“And this time will be exactly the same. Don’t lose your faith.”
“But where that box will be?”
“Think, Twily. This is a library.” Pinkie said.
“Yes, so?”
“So? What happened when I wanted to throw a big party in your house and you wanted to read?”
“I would say no.”
“But then you say yes, and I couldn’t see you for hours.”
“Hey, it’s true! When I was in Canterlot, Princess Celestia showed me a hidden room in the library. Maybe this library has a secret room as well, and that should be the place where the angels took the TARDIS.”

Twilight swept away the tears on her face, and started to look for a hidden room in the library. Finally, the found a hidden trap in the ground. When Twilight was opening it, Pinkie begun to shiver.

“Pinkie?”
“The angels entered the library. And I feel there are more angels down there.”
“Pinkie?”
“I need you to pinkie promise something.”
“What? No, Pinkie, please no.”
“Pinkie Promise me that you are not going to be afraid.” Pinkie smiled at her.
“But-”
“I’ll be fine. I’ll pinkie promise.”
“Okay.” Twilight began to sob.
“Don’t cry. Please.”
“I’ll pinkie promise I’ll find you and I’ll stop the angels.”
“I’ll pinkie promise I’ll wait for you safe and sound.”

They both made their promises, and then Pinkie Pie run away, creating a diversion to the angels.

“You, ugly statues, Twilight will beat you.”

7th July 502 C.E., 1:40 a.m., The Princess Castle, Interior of the Castle, Everfree Forest.

Pinkie found herself in the interior of the Castle. She tried to walk but her head was spinning and she was feeling dizzy. When she found herself ok, she began to walk the castle, hoping to find her friends.

“RAINBOW DASH! RARITY! FLUTTERSHY! APPLEJACK!”

But no one answered her. She continued to call her friends until she found herself alone in the middle of the throne room.

“I’m sorry, Twilight. I thought they were here.”
“Who?” A voice came from behind her. She remembered that voice, from the day the creature was attacking Ponyville. “I’m sorry, how did you get here?”
“DOCTOR!” Pinkie Pie ran to hug the Doctor, who got a little scared from the pink pony. “Oh my gosh, I was so scared, I didn’t know what to do, but then I saw you and everything will be fine again.”
“Yes, don’t worry. Why are you calling your friends?”
“They must be here. I saw them, the angels touched them before I came here.”
“I’m sorry, I’m very, very sorry Pinkie. Besides us, there’s no one here.” Pinkie remained silent. Of all the things she wanted to hear from the Doctor, that was the last thing she wanted to hear. “Why did you think I was with your friends?”
“Be-because I saw them disappearing in front of my eyes. And you were leaving messages all around the castle.”
“Messages?”
“Yes, that you were with Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and something to Derpy.”
“What?”
“Something about clapping.”
“Clapping? Clapping. CLAPPING!” The Doctor began to laugh. “Oh my God, we are going to be rescued.”
“What?”
“She doesn’t have a key. I never gave one to her, but I gave her another way to get in. If she claps her hooves, the TARDIS will open. WE ARE SAVED PINKIE! WE WILL BE SAVED!” Suddenly they heard roars coming on their way. “Unless those creatures eat us first. Come on Pinkie, we’ve got to run!”