• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 5,379 Views, 111 Comments

Like A Virgin - Ebony Stallion



A tale about tales of eight ponies' first times.

  • ...
28
 111
 5,379
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

This was a good chapter. And the part where Créme said 'You didn't ask' really got me. So, are you doing this from oldest to youngest?

2 down 1 more to go

The chapter was hot. It was astrolabe to see Del comfort Creme when she felt saddened and it was funny watching her get Del all flustered. The comments that interrupted the story were absolutely hilarious from the part Creme had them all flustered by going to sex immediately to comparing Del's junk with food to reminiscing about the cart on fire/Starburst jealousy/Prism's "adequately-sized" dick (I do wonder how Annie knows about it). Most of all, I love how the girls interrupt the story whenever Creme demonstrates air headed behavior. Overall, this was an awesome chapter and I hope to see Crystal's story soon.

*goes to check watched/faved fanfics* *sees this one on top* *sqeeeeeeeeeee*:raritystarry::pinkiehappy::heart:

"Annie, darling, let Créme finish her story, please.”

Yeah, and while we're at it tell everyone else to quit f*cking interrupting :flutterrage:

“I think you broke her, Annie.”

It was bound to happen sooner or later.

When is the next chapter?

Good job with this chapter. Can't wait for the next *squee*

Awesome chapter dude. Keep up the good work.

5071736 Love the cover art. Are you going to make more chapters?

their's so much blood everywhere.....

it took you 4 months to make chapter 2

5 months and still no chapter three

are we gonna have to wait until Christmas for chapter 4?

Please let there be more!

Are you gonna make another chapter soon?

Is this ever going to be updated? I know it may seem rude but I first read it with these three chapters and theres not been any updates

GOD DAMNIT. I CAN'T GO ONE DAY ON THIS SITE WITHOUT A WEIRD AL REFERENCE. GG SIR XD

10/10

Wow Ebony Stallion, you sure know how girls gossip

7293762 I am going off what Carcino Geneticist did with 'Feels Like The First Time' story.

please do the next chapter

Don't stop now, there was still more and you left it on a damn cliffhanger dammit!

Too bad it got cancelled, I was really looking forward to read Nidra's story...

Hi mate my name Is M, there is no way in hell you remember me but still stopped by all those years later to say:
Idk why you cancelled all your stories ( posted and pre-post faze ), but after reading trough all you've submitted here all I can say is that its a great shame you stopped, I might be an idiot but I couldn't find the reason as to " why " you finished all work here prematurely but I am not going to go any further. All I am here to say is that, I enjoyed all the three stories you've created ( regardless finished or not ), to ask did you finish the pokemon game franchize, and to ask how's life going considering once you had a money problem and now you are all good. ((( Edit: that last part I understand now makes no sense what so ever. ) Also forgot to mention there are still a fair amount of individuals around here who you can talk to and have a chat with us since we before and now despite your resignation as an artist on MLP fanfiction still appreciate you a lot. ) Every day I wake up and I remember that kianami isn't interested in my little pony and probably will never be again is a day I know I am going to end feeling miserable no matter what. )

Anyways: don't care what you are gonna say I am still going to be around everyday for years to come waiting to see if you miraculously find time and passion to write fanfic again, love <3 and have a nice morning/day/evening.

Edit 2: I did not realize.... how much of a " please come back pretty please " comment this sounded all the way since after I wrote the whole thing.

Login or register to comment