• Published 25th Aug 2014
  • 669 Views, 6 Comments

Time's Up Pinkie Pie - Flame Rose



After being trapped in the mirror a majority of her life, Pinkemena comes up with a plan to get both her freedom and Pinkie Pie out of the picture in the most twisted way

  • ...
0
 6
 669

Chapter 1

Pinkamena’s POV
I watched from behind the mirror with complete disgust as my other half danced along to the blaring pop music with her friends, laughing with joy. This wasn’t how it was supposed to be! Her future wasn’t supposed to be all happiness, smiles, and parties! It was supposed to be the complete opposite! She would still be back at the rock farm, doing her chores in her depressed state, not knowing what the word happy means at all! And would be right beside her, comforting her and caring for her when her family couldn’t! But fate had other ideas!
If it wasn’t for that dang rainbow bursting through the sky, I wouldn’t be trapped in this bloody mirror! Ever since she had gotten her cutiemark, she completely forgot about me, and I was thrown into a mirror, trapped inside until she goes back into her depressed state again. It has happened a few times before. The first time I was really close to swiping all laughter from her body, but her ‘friends’ were actually able to revive her. The second time I tried to do it, her precious element brought back all the joy into her, throwing me back into the mirror!
I turned away from all the gushy stuff that was unfolding before me and went to my little corner, trying to block all sounds from my head. I will admit I tried convincing her to let me, even tried to smash the mirror from the inside, but either she turned her back on me or some force field prevented me from doing it. I miss being in power, controlling my other half, shaping her future in the way I wanted it to be. But, once she found out that I was the one who nearly turned her away from her friends and into the brick of insanity, she refused to talk to me, even draping a blanket over the mirror she she wouldn’t have to look at me ever again, only taking it down when she had guests over. I lied down on the cold hard floor, tears threatening to spill but I didn’t let them.
The blaring pop music was going to kill me!! Are those ponies freaking deaf or something?! I flew my hooves over my ears, growling lowly as I tried to once again block out the sound. This has got to stop! She isn’t supposed to be doing this! The only problem is, I can’t get out of this bloody mirror without her becoming all depressed and I don’t think there’s even a remote chance of that happening anytime soon!
I cried out angrily, slamming my hooves down on the cold tiled floor, breathing heavily. If there was some way I could get her depressed again I could- I stopped, my eyes widening with realization. Maybe there is a way to get out of here without her being depressed. I chuckled lowly as I placed my hooves on the mirror, looking at my other half.
“I hope you’ve had your fun Pinkie Pie, because it will be the last time you’ll ever see your friends again!
Noponys POV- later that night
The bright moons shadow streaked across Pinkie’s bedroom, showing the young mare fast asleep, dreaming about, of course, frosting. Her sweet dream was interrupted when a soft voice called out to her.
“Pinkie…”
Her eyes slowly opened and let out an exhausted yawn as she sat upright. Focusing her eyes, she turned to see a slightly odd glow illuminating from behind the blanket of her mirror. Curious, she hopped off her bed and walked towards the mirror cautiously, unaware of what followed. Once she reached the mirror,she paused, unsure if she was doing the right thing. But she decide to pull the blanket off to see her other half...crying? She stepped closer to her other half and placed a hoof on the mirror, in which she did the same, matching her. She began to feel sorry for her other half and then remembered that she was the one who caused her so much pain in the past.
She snorted and immediately turned away from her. She should be crying, yet she won't forgive her, not in a million years after what she's done. She began to walk towards her bed when a slight bang was heard. She turned around to see her other half looking at her with sad, pleading eyes and whispered,
"Help me."
Fluttershys Cottage- same time
The cottage was dead silent except for a silent murmur of the tv that Discord was watching on the couch with Fluttershy fast asleep next to him. All was peaceful until a large jolt sprung through Discord’s body, slamming him into a wall, waking Fluttershy.
“That can’t be right…” Discord mumbled.
“Is there something wrong Discord?” Fluttershy asked gently at which Discord shook his head
“No… Nothing is wrong my dear, you can go back to sleep.” Discord responded. Fluttershy looked worried but obliqued, leaving Discord in deep thought about what just happened.
Somewhere in Equestria-same time
Cheese Sandwich trotted down the long road, completely tuckered out after a long day of party planning and partying. After about 20 minutes, he finally settled down under an old oak tree, lowering his hat over his eyes and brought Boneless Two closer to him.
“Well Boneless Two, another job well done. I wonder where our next destination is going to-“
Before he could finish his sentence, a large jolt burst through his body, making him jump and slam his head on a tree branch. He floated down, rubbing his head and groaning in pain.
“Well, that was a bit strange Boneless Two." Cheese said thoughtfully, still rubbing his forehead. "I've never encountered that sort of doozy before. Well anyway, our next destination will be in… Ponyville.”
He then repositioned his hat laid ever so gently against the old oak tree, still bringing Boneless Two close. He decided to keep one eye open, in case any other-doozies- decide to come.
"Why do I have the feeling that something is terribly wrong?"

Author's Note:

I apologize if any of the characters seem a bit off in the story, I'm not really used to doing those types of stories. I'm also wondering if I should even continue with the story. Let me know what you think.

Comments ( 5 )

I really liked it! Only issues I had were that the formatting seemed kinda odd, and it felt kinda short, but other than that I really really liked it!
Hope to see more!

Please continue! That was a doozy! (No pun intended) :pinkiehappy:

Hmm. This is interesting, so I'm going to keep an eye on it, even though normally scary Pinkamena fics aren't my thing.

I'd suggest that instead of scene changes like so--

Somewhere in Equestria-same time

--put a section break, and then a transitional phrase such as "At that very moment, somewhere in Equestria, Cheese Sandwich" (etc. etc.) Also, why not say where he is? You don't have to make a big thing about it, but he's got to be somewhere, right?

Three POV switches is a lot, although you can do it. You might want to consider putting one of them at the beginning of the next chapter, although you could just forget about the section breaks and use the transitional phrases I suggested.

And why not continue with it, right?

You have my atention c: let's see how this will turn out now e3e just don't kill Cheese, if you do, I'll send the creepypastas to kill you c:

Wow! You did awesome!:twilightsmile: I can't wait to read more! And I'm happy that you remembered Discord's little sense :rainbowlaugh: :pinkiecrazy: and :pinkiehappy: will be interesting to watch... Or read :twilightblush: but anywho love it!

Login or register to comment