• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 4,638 Views, 69 Comments

Digimon Crusaders - Klonoahedgehog



A cross over between the CMC and Digimon taking place in an Alternate universe.

  • ...
6
 69
 4,638

Storming the castle

And so the morning sun shines throught the windows of the building, the lights hit Coronamon making him wake up from hi's sleep. He looks out the window and sees hi's tamer just standing out there, he decides to take a look at what she's doing.
"Up early huh?" Apple Bloom looks back in surprise. "Eeyup." Coronamon walks up to her, both of them standing with they're hair flowing in the breeze.
"So, ah guess todays the day huh." Apple Bloom asks.
"Yeah, today the fight ends up way or the other, it's either us or them."
Apple Bloom looks at Coronamon. "So, do ya think we can do it?" Coronamon looks down in thought, he closes hi's eyes and thinks. "...Well the odds are stacked against us, they have an army and were only 10 Digimon, they're leader is stronger than us and a good chunk of us can't Digivolve...." Coronamon looks at Apple Bloom smiling. "We can totally do this!" Apple Bloom giggles at Coronamon.
"With you on our side, ah don't have a doubt!" Coronamon Smiles at her, he then goes running back in the house. "I'll go wake everyone! We got a big day ahead of us!" Apple Bloom nods in response, she looks away from the house and into the distance, she breaths in and shouts. "Ya hear that Sombramon!?" And points to the distance. "Were gonna take ya'll down!"

Meanwhile in Sombra's castle Sombramon sits in hi's throne, the remaining humans standing in front of him with they're Digimon. "Those Digidestined are preparing they're assault on our kingdom, and they've already taken one of our own!" He gets up from hi's throne and stands tall. "I won't stand for this! Launch Our forces!

The Digidestined walk into the wilderness, just stepping one foot into the place you can feel the atmosphere changing.
Sweetie belle grabs her shoulders. "Ugh, this place is giving me the creeps!" Armadillomon looks at Sweetie belle. "Don't worry Sweetie belle! If Sombramon or any of hi's goons show up i'll take them on myself!" Sweetie belle looks to Armadillomon "Thanks Armadillomon." She says. Rarity sees the two of them together and smiles, she then looks over to Twilight. "Twilight! How deep in is this place?" Twilight looks over at Rarity.
"That's a good question." She then looks over to Diamond and Lunamon, who were leading the way. "The stronghold is in the middle of the forest, Were coming up to about halfway to the place."

Lunamon just stops right there, and so does Coronamon. The two of them look around. "What's wrong? Spike asks.
Lunamon and Coronamon keep looking around. "I can feel something coming." Coronamon says getting ready for a fight. "Get ready guys!" Lunamon says. They feel something coming up from more deep in the woods, getting closer. "Girls get back!" Gaomon says, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie and Diamond get behind the others. Suddenly Digimon like Kabuterimon and Kuwagamon fly out of the fog. "Alright, guys let's go!" Spike jumps in first. 'pepper breath! He shouts launching attacks at the Digimon.
'Corona knuckle!' Coronamon hit a Kuwagamon directly in the kisser throwing him back and tripping some of the others. "Alright!" Coronamon yelled, unbeknownst to him a Kabuterimon was coming up from behind him. "Lightning knife!" "Wild howling!" Two Digimon yelled out of nowhere, knocking Kabuterimon down. Coronamon looked behind him and saw Gaomon and Elecmon. "Don't let your guard down just because you took one down!"
Coronamon embarrassed puts hi's arm behind hi's head and chuckles. "Sorry."
"Behind you!" He looks behind himself and sees the Kuwagamon jumping out at him, Gaomon and Elecmon push him to the ground and try to block the attack. "Everyone! Go on ahead! We'll take care of this!" Elecmon yells. "What about you?"
Rarity asks. "Just go!" Gaomon yells. Everyone swiftly obeys, with the exception of Applejack and Rainbow dash. Apple Bloom looks back at her sister. "Sis? What about you?"
"Don worry Apple Bloom, our Digimon need us." Rainbow gives them a thumbs up. "Well be done here in no time flat! Don't do anything we would do!"

Apple Bloom smiles and nods. "Be careful" Twilight say, and then the group runs off. "Theyre really bringing they're A game!" Scootaloo says. "They know were coming already, we need to be more careful..." Hawkmon responds, Lunamon looks back at the group. "Were almost there. Get ready." "Right." Everyone says.
They find themselves crossing the boundary of the fog, revealing a huge valley with a castle in the center. "This is the place huh." Sweetie belle asks, looking to Apple Bloom to which she just nods. "Guys look." Coronamon points to the two figures standing in front. It was Trixie and her Agumon just starring at them, Rarity just whispers. "She's not attacking us."
"Yeah what's the deal with that?" Salamon replies.

Scootaloo immediately slides down the slope. "Scootaloo wait!" Hawkmon yells, following behind, "Come back here!" Apple Bloom says following the other two, Twilight just sighs and then she and the others follow behind.
The wind blows as they make it to the bottom, said wind makes Trixie's cape blow. "Alright, we have you now!" Scootaloo yells. Trixie just laughs a bit. "Heh, do you now?"
"What do you mean?" Scootaloo asks. To which Trixie just points over at the top of the tower. "Our king up there is expecting you Digidestined to show up. He put me here to distract you."
Pinkie immediately stops her there. "So your just gonna let us pass?" Trixie just looks at them and put on a serious face. "No i'm not. But i do however." She points to Twilight and Spike. "I challenge you two too a duel!" Making the two of them jump in surprise. "Why us?" Spike asks. Trixie just smiles at them. "Aren't you curious who's Agumon is better?" Twilight's look gets more serious. "Why would i be? They're different Digimon."
"If you don't your never gonna get past." Trixie says.
"How are you gonna stop us!?" Scootaloo asks raising her fist. "Your standing on our territory kid, if you don't do our terms your gonna end up really hurt." Twilight grits her teeth, Spike looks at Twilight. "What are we gonna do?" Twilight closes her eyes deep in thought
"Fine, well accept your challenge."
Trixie claps "Very well! Agumon go get him."
Trixie raised her Digivice and it's screen began to glow, The same glow enveloped Agumon and he yelled out "Agumon digivolve to!" Hi's body growing and slightly changing it's shape. Horns grew on hi's head and the tip of hi's nose. He broke the glow revealing. "Greymon!"
Twilight took out her own Digivice and looked at Lunamon. "Is it okay to Digivolve in this area Lunamon?"
"Huh? Well it should be okay as long as you don't go inside the castle." Twilight looked at Trixie and showed her Digivice to her. "Okay then, lets go Spike!"
"Right!" He said nodding. The violet glow surrounded itself around Spike. "Spikeagumon digivolve to!" Hi's body did just the same as Trixie's Agumon, with the exception of Spikes growing behind hi's arms. The glow breaks apart and Spike roars. "Spike Greymon!"
The two Greymon ran straight at each other, grabbing each other and trying to attack. Greymon pushed Spike directly at the ground. "Quick while they're not looking!" Pinkie whispered at the others they noded. Running into the fortress. As they did so Trixie slightly turned her head and saw them, but just put on an small smile and looked back at her opponent. Twilight noticed that and raised an eyebrow.
"Nova blast!"
"Nova Burner!"
Spike successfully blocked Greymon's Nova blast and stood back up and ran straight at him. "Lets see how you like some of my Nova blast!" He yelled, blasting him right in the face. Greymon swung hi's tail at Spike pushing him away. "Great horn attack!" He yelled charging straight at Spike. So Greymon stabs him, causing Spike to roar. "Spike!" Twilight yells. Greymon lifts him up and throws him away. Spike gets up, and he sees that Greymon is running straight towards him. "Fire wall!" Spike sets up said firewall to try to protect himself.

Meanwhile Apple Bloom and the other while climbing up the fortress, they hear the commotion coming from outside and Sweetie belle responds. "Wow they're making quite a lot of noise out there."
"They are fighting quite roughly out there." Rarity responds, they make it to the end of the stairs, to which the path continues down a hallway. Terriermon warns the others "Be careful guys..." The group looks at Terriermon and Scootaloo asks. "Huh? How do you know that?"
Terriermon looks at them and just points to the side of hi's head. "I got really big ears. I hear someone making noise on the other end. And i hear it getting closer," Everyone there got surprised to hear that last bit, then they all heard it too, metallic like footsteps making it across the hallway, Coronamon jumped ahead with fists out getting ready to fight whatever was coming. "I'm handle this guys!" The sounds got louder, and louder! Coronamon got nervous, just then the group could see a figure arrising from the shadows! This figure got ever so closer... It approached Coronamon with it's claws out and...! ...It turns out to be a lot smaller than everyone anticipated. "I won't let you get near King Sombramon!" Coronamon just looks confused and looks back at Terriermon. "You sure this is what were supposed to be afraid of?" Terriermon just scratches the top of hi's head. "That's weird, i could have sworn that they're were more than just him." Datamon looks at Corona with anger. "Don't you underestimate me!"
Coronamon lowers hi's fists and gets closer to Datamon, he puts hi's hand on the glass on hi's head. "Look little guy why don't you go back and have a drink or something? You don't want to mess with us." Datamon gets even angrier. "You will fear me!" Coronamon laughs it off. "Looks how cute this guy is."

Datamon gets even more angry and proceeds to sticks hi's claws on Coronamons head, Coronamon's eyes widen as he begins screaming and starts running around in circle with Datamon stuck to hi's head. You could hear Coronamon yelling things like "Get this thing off me!"
"Should we do something?" Sweetie belle asks. "He did say that he'd handle it himself." Scootaloo responds. Fluttershy whispers in Terriermon's ear. "Uh Terriermon, are you sure this little guy is the one you heard?" Terriermon looks at Fluttershy. "I heard more than one Digimon walking by, so no."
Coronamon stops right there and rips Datamon off hi's head and throws him away. "Corona knukle!" He yells and the attack throws him away. He falls into the darkness and it makes a noise like he hits something. "Did i go overboard with this?" He asks.
Datamon waddles out of the shadow and he yells out. "Fine then! Time to unleash our hoard!" Once he said that the group felt the ground shake. Suddenly a variety of other Digimon appear from the darkness. "What the heck!?" Coronamon asked.
"Did you really think that i would come alone!? Hehehe" Rarity, Pinkie and Fluttershy took out they're Digivices. "Digivolution activate!" They try to make they're Digimon digivolve but unfortunately they couldn't. "I forgot we can't Digivolve in here!"
Rarity yells. "Ah poopie." Pinkie says.
"But we can!" Apple Bloom says and takes out her digivice. "Ready girls?"
Sweetie belle and Scootaloo nod.

"Digi armor! Energize!"

Coronamon armor Digivolve too! Prankstermon!
Armadillomon armor Digivolve too! Jewlmon!
Hawkmon armor digivolve too! Shynermon!

"All right guys! Lets get em!" Prankstermon yells as he jumps in to the hoard of Digimon. Prankstermon rams into one of the Digimon and he jumps back, hi's cannon materializes on hi's back. "Party cannon!" Aiming it at the dark ring. Destroying it and knocking out the opposing Digimon.
Palmon jumps in fromt of one of the Digimon, it tries to attack but Palmon quickly dodges it, he throws another punch, Palmos dodging it once again giggling as she does it, she lands and launches her attack. "Poison ivy!" She wraps her vines around her opponent causing it to go completely paralized, once it did she simply jumped up to it and broke the ring herself.
"Sledge crash!" Salamon bumped into one of them as hard as he could, thorwing one of them off balance, giving Jewlmon the chance too! "Diamond arrow!" Breaking several rings on some of the Digimon, knocking them out. Sweetie belle and Rarity clapped they're hands together. "Way to go you two!"

"Bunny blast!" Terriermon blasted the Digimon away. He kept repeating the attack over and over again trying to blast as many Digimon as possible.

Coronamon clapped hi's hands together. "So... You were saying?" He gave a cocky smile while saying this. So Datamon just started shivering and backing away from the group, a small sweat mark showing itself on top of hi's head, he then ran away down the hallway with a comedic running sound effect. "After him!" Apple Bloom yelled as the group went chasing after him.

Back outside Applejack, Rainbow dash and they're Digimon partners wrapped up theyre battle and are going over to the fortress. Once they make it they're they see Twilight and Spike fighting against Trixie and her Greymon. "What's goin' on here?"
"I don't know but it looks serious." Elecmon said.
Rainbow looks at Applejack. "Lets get down there! Twilight needs help!" Applejack nods in response so the two of them go down to assist, they ran up to Twilight. "Twilight!" She looks back at her friends. "Girls!" She says surprised.
Greymon breaks through the fire and flames and rams into Spike, "Looks like my Greymon is getting the upper hand here huh?" Trixie boasts, and laughs. Twilight grits her teeth.
"We don't have to do this! There's no reason for us to fight!" She yelled.
"What do you know!?" Trixie yelled.
Twilight jumps back at response. "Whats wrong with her?" Rainbow dash said.
Applejack put her hand on Twilight's shoulder and asks. "Are Apple Bloom and the others in there?" To which Twilight nods in response. "If you two hurry you just might be able to catch them."
"What about you?" Gaomon Twilight looks back at the two Greymon fighting. "Sombramon is the big threat here, we need to focus all our strength on him." She looks back at the four with a smile. "I'll catch up."
The four of them nod and run Applejack looks back at Twilight and taps her hat. "Be careful." Twilight nods in response and Applejack catches up to the others as they run into the building.

"Nova blast!" Spike yelled, hi's blast breaking through to Greymon which causes him to flinch, Spike runs straight at Greymon with hi's horn, and Greymon reacts by hitting him with hi's horn as well, fighting each other by hitting each other with they're horns. Greymon slashed Spike causing him to flinch back. "Cheap shot!" Spike Yelled, to which the Greymon rams Spike with hi's tail. Pushing him away.
"Guess we know who's the better Agumon user now don't we?" Trixie smuggly says, Twilight looks over to her with a mean look in her eye. "What is wrong with her!?" She thinks to herself, regaining hi's balance Spike yells out Nova burner, Slashing Greymon with hi's claws in flames, this finally causes Greymon to fall back. "GRAHHH!"
Trixie fliches as she sees her Digimon fall to the ground. "Way to go Spike!" Twilight yells celebrating.
"It's not over yet! Greymon get up!" Trixie yells with anger. Spike runs over to Greymon who's getting himself off the ground, fire coveres Spikes mouth as he goes up to Greymon's chest. "Nova blast!" He fires three blasts at Greymon, each pushing him back further and further. "Nova burner!" Spike slashes him away, right into the wall to which he roars loudly, doing so causes a crater to form in said wall.

Apple Bloom and the others chased after Datamon, they make it to a very open room, practically empty, with the exception of four figures who were speaking to Datamon. The two of them nod as Datamon runs behind some doors. The twins, Flim and Flam look at our heroes, the group hears some doors slam shut, which makes Apple Bloom jump, she looks behind her and sees the doors they came in with closed shut.
"What's going on!?" Shynermon asks.
"What are you doing! Let us through!" Scootaloo yelled.
"You are not allowed to pass." Blackpawnchessmon said while raising hi's spear.

They gave each other a look. "Very well." One of them said, then they looked back and the Digidestined and pointed at them. "but you have to defeat us first!" They took out they're Digivices and made they're Digimon Digivolve.
'Pawnchessmon digivolved to!' A glow wrapped itself around Chessmon, They're bodies grew and made a centaur like shape and spears materialized on them, the light broke apart and revealed. 'Knightchessmon!'
Prankstermon got ready for battle. "All right guys! Lets get them!"

Slideevolution!
Sildeevolution!
Slideevolution!

Now in Prankstermon's place was Buckermon, Blitzmon and Sorcerer Starmon.
The two Chessmon ran straight towards the group starting a big dart attack. Sorcerer Starmon looked at Sweetie belle and the others. "Guys hide!" So he took out hi's scepter. "Sparking blast!" He hits the ground with the scepter which launches lights into Chessmon, Whiteknight chessmon seems unaffected by this. "It's not working!" Buckermon takes out hi's gun and starts blasting Chessmon. It leaves smoke in it's spot. "Blitzmon go!" Scootaloo yells.
Blitzmon flies straight into the smoke, he pushes Knightchessmon out of the smoke. "Got you! Sonic boom!" He flies faster as he drives Knight chessmon straight into the wall. "Your not getting away!" The other chessmon showed up from behind them "Blitzmon look out!" Scootaloo yelled, Knightchessmon pushes Blitzmon away and hits him with hi's spear, throwing him to the ground. "Grahhh!" Blitzmon yells as Knightchessmon steps on him.
"Double barrel barrage!!" Buckermon fires hi's guns at Knightchessmon, but the other Chessmon runs over to hi's partners aid and blocks the attack.
"Terriermon, Salamon, Palmon! Help Blitzmon!" Rarity yells, to which the three Digimon run up front of the girls.
"Plant shock!" A bunch of leaves hit Black knightchessmon, who is seems to flinch by this, "Terrier tornado!" Terriermon spins hi's ears like a propeller, racing straight at Knightchessmon, he gets pushed away by this.
"Okay! It's my turn now!" Salamon jumps in front of the two Digimon and barks really loudly doing her puppy howling attack. suddenly everyone in the room feels the ground shake, this causes the two Chessmon to fall over. releasing Blitzmon in the process, who was panting in releafe. "Woah... Didn't know i was that strong..." Salamon says in surprise. Fluttershy looks over to her friends. "You know, i don't think that was Salamon." Lunamon looks around. "It felt like it came from outside." Diamond tiara notices that the door came open in the rumbling. So she runs past the pair of twin Digimon, Lunamon notices this and follows her, the three girls notice the two and run behind them, the others, including the Flim flam brothers notice them running for the door, before they can react however Lunamon yells out. "Nighmare claw!" Hitting the ground and makes smoke come out, cause the brother to cough. While they do the 8 take that chance and run out the door, closing it behind them.

Sweetie belle sighs after this.
"Nice thinking there Lunamon..." She says. Lunamon rubs the back of her head while blushing. "Thanks you so much!" She looks at the armor Digimon. "You guys should probably degenerate and rest, there's still a bit of a way to go to the top it seems." "That's a good idea, we blew a ton of energy fighting already." Sorcerer Starmon says. So the three of them Degenerate back to Rookie, while doing so Apple Bloom removes the goggles from her eyes and they dangle around her neck, she looks at the stairway which leads to darkness. "Wow, yer right, there's still a lot to go..." Scootaloo goes up behind her and also looks up the stairs. "Man this guy must really like stairs..."
"Well, were gonna have to climb this thing anyway, lets go." Apple Bloom approaches the stairs and begins climbing, the others following behind her.

Behind the doors the older Digidestined and the two pairs of twins looking at it.
"...Did they just leave us behind?" Pinkie blurts out, Flam looks at Flim with anger in hi's eyes. "You let them get away!!" To which Flim responded by flinching back, he then gets angry at Flam. "Me!? You didn't do anything to stop them either!!"
The brothers began arguing amungst themselves leaving Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rarity and they're Digimon looked on with a small sweat mark rolling down they're heads. Terriermon shoock hi's head and yelled out. "Don't let that distract us! Let's finish these guys off!!" The three Digimon jumped right in, Black Knightchessmon took noticed of them and shielded White Chessmon. The Flim Flam brothers noticed this and stopped arguing.
The three Digimon launched they're attacks at once at the already tired Black Knightchessmon causing him to degenerate back into Pawnchessmon. "No stop hurting him!" Flam yells out, causing the six to stop in surprise.
Running in through the other door were Applejack and the others, who noticed the sight.
Flam grabbed hi's brother's shirt. "Tell that Digimon of yours to help him!!" Flim silently looked at hi's brother and smiled, he took hi's hands off hi's shirt and looked at the Digimon. "Knight chessmon! Finish him!" And White Knight chessmon did just that and stomped on Pawnchessmon. "GRAHHH!!!" Hi's foot collides with the ground with ones and zeroes colored in blue flew into the air.
This causes everyone in the room to freeze in shock. "H,how could you!?" Flam says as he falls over.
"Did that really just happen?" Rainbow asked. Pinkie asked in shock. "Did you just do that to your own brother!?"
"Heh, look at it like this, you have less forces to deal with, you can go ahead and be with the kids." He said pointing to the door, The group runs through the door to catch up to the girls.
"Your betraiying King Sombramon brother!" Flam yells at hi's brother, Flim just looks at hi's brother.
"I have my reasons."

The group of 8 make it to what they assume is the top, judging by a very intimidating door that had a very threatening appearance. The thought of what laid ahead frightened the girls. "Gulp, well this is it." Sweetie belle said nervously. Diamond and Lunamon walk over to the door. "If you babies are too cowardly you can turn back now." Coronamon ran up to the door and put hi's hand on the door. He stopped himself from opening it and looked down nervously. He immediately snapped out of the it. "This isn't the time to back down!" And he pushes the door open, making everyone else in the room jump as they were covered in a bright light...