• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 4,636 Views, 69 Comments

Digimon Crusaders - Klonoahedgehog



A cross over between the CMC and Digimon taking place in an Alternate universe.

  • ...
6
 69
 4,636

Do what you want cuz a pirate is free! part 2

We return to Digimon CrusadersThe group sans Hawkmon and Armadillomon were swimming in the direction of a undersea cave at least that's what it looked like. Just behind them was Diamond and Lunamon swimming. They see something in the distance, like a hole build into a cave. "That's where were going." Divermon said, while the others nod.

Just then Sweetie belle felt something in the stomach, then a sharp pain hit her. "Mmmmmpphh!!" She muttered while the others looked at her when she swam upwards. "You fool! Come back!" Yells Divermon. Sweetie belle surfaced. "Ahh!! Cramp!!" Seadramon noticed and chased after her. "Aw crud!" thought Jewlmon who jumped to her aid. "Diamond arrow!!"

Hitting Seadramon but it didn't do a thing, just then a blast appeared out of the water hitting Seadramon at full force, unbeknownst to them it was Lunamon who shot the blast, she poked her head out of the water getting a good look of the small dome like isle, she noticed some holes poking from the top, thinking it was her best bet the formulated a plan.

Seadramon thinking the shot was from Jewlmon he chases after him. Scootaloo goes up to Sweetie. "Cmon Sweetie! It's just a little bit farther!" Sweetie belle nods with a pained look onn her face, so they breathe in and go underwater, Apple bloom and Scootaloo holding Sweetie belle. So they go inside the cavern.

Meanwhile Diamond was about to give chase but was stopped by Lunamon grabbing her shoulder, she pointed upward Diamond just stares at her for a bit.

----------------------------------------

Poping up in a small pond inside a cavern Sweetie belle goes out first and lies down, "I think i'm gonna stay here" She says holding her stomach. "It's aright, where were going is just a wee bit farther." Said Divermon, pointing deeper in the cave. "Are ya sure yer gonna be alright?" Asks Apple bloom. "Don't worry, i'll be fine." "Well if your sure." Answers Scootaloo.

So they keep going deeper in the cave disappearing into the darkness, the only visible light being Coronamon until even hi's light disappeared. Sweetie belle lied there just thinking. 'How did that happen? Must have ate a little too much.' Then she noticed some bubbles coming from the water. She put on a scared expression thinking it could be Seadramon but then Lunamon's head pops out of the water.

So they kept walking down the route while Coronamon kept there light going. "So Divermon how far is this treasure anyway?" "Don't know, i've never been in here myself." The girls sigh, just then they come up to a huge room with sunlight coming from the top. "! The black tower!!" Yells Apple bloom. Divermon's eyes shine to just how much gold was here. "Alright! Let's destroy this!" Yelled Coronamon. 'Digi armor energize!' "Hold it!" Yelled Divermon, Applebloom and the others looked at Divermon. "What is it?" He simply replied "Now that i got here and have you backed into a corner, i have no need for your services anymore!" then he followed it by lifting hi's harpoon.

"What this all about Divermon!?" Yelled Applebloom. He smiled at them with what seemed to be malicious intent. "If ya hit this here tower the entire cave will come crashing down and the treasure would be lost to the sea." Applebloom interjected. "But Divermon it's the only way we can cure this place!" Divermon just got even more angry. "Don't care! The only reason i took you fellas along was to distract Seadramon! Ever heard of live bait." Scootaloo just yelled at him. "You little double crosser!" Divermon laughed. "I was never on your side." Coronamon got into battle position. "Don't forget! We have the elements of harmony on our side!" Divermon laughed. "By the time you would have finished your transformation i would have already stuck this harpoon into your friends!" Applebloom gulped and grabbed her neck.

Lunar claw!! Hitting Divermon from the back. "Hmp, you losers can't do anything right can't you?" The team looks behind Divermon and saw Diamond and Lunamon staring back at them. Divermon was really mad this time, he shot hi's harpoon at Lunamon who quickly got out of the way. "There's a huge bounty on your head Divermon!"

"Bounty?" Asked Apple bloom. "I told you not too trust him." Said Coronamon with a mocking smile making Applebloom and Scootaloo glare at him, he didn't see it but he could definitely feel it. "Just get it there." Coronamon was about to jump in when Lunamon said. "Stay back Coronamon! I got this!" Coronamon just stood back and watched as the two of them were engaged in a brawl.

Lunamon kept jumping, avoiding Divermon's attacks 'Okay! Just gotta lure him to this spot!' she thought, looking up to a hole where sunlight peaked through. She felt the ground rumble, everyone stopped to wonder what was going on, well all except for Diamond who had a slight smile on her face. They heard a crash and looked up to see Shynermon flying towards them with Seadramon giving chase. "What the heck!?" Yelled Scootaloo. Shynermon jumped out of the way for Seadramon to jump right onto Divermon.

Divermon tried to hold hi's own against Seadramon but he was too strong, because Seadramon broke through the ceiling debris feel and hit the black tower causing cracks to become visible on the tower. "Coronamon!" Coronamon jumped and charged hi's Corona-Knukle "Got it!" And hit the tower breaking it apart.

Pieces of the tower falling everywhere, because the tower was now in shambles the corruption covering the area disappeared and Seadramon stopped hi's attack, because there was no water he just fell down unconscious. Divermon was relaxed that he didn't have to deal with him anymore, but that feeling of relaxation faded as soon as it arrived when Lunamon put her claws behind hi's neck. "I don't show mercy you know." Making him gulp.

Just the more and more pieces of the roof started to fall on them "Oh no! The cave!" Divermon just yelled at them. "This is why you shouldn't have torn that thing apart!" Scootaloo yelled at him. "Shut up! We can digiport out of here!" "What about Sweetiebelle?" Asked Shynermon. "Aw crud!" "Your coming with us!" Said Lunamon to Divermon, so they ran off avoiding debris, Applebloom just barely grabbed a gold coin then ran off behind them.

Sweetiebelle was feeling a lot better when she felt the rumbling she looked to the direction of where the rumbling was coming from and saw the group running towards them the rocks covering the route behind them. "Huh?" She wondered aloud. "No time! Jump into the water!" She did just that, everyone doing the same until they resurfaced outside. "I hope Seadramon's okay." said Shynermon.

----------------------------------------

They arrived back at port with Divermon all tied up. Diamond tiara walked away with a tied up Divermon. "Well that's another Black tower down!" Said Coronamon. "Eeyup!" Applebloom chimed, they noticed she had that gold coin in her hand. "Hey isn't that part of the treasure?" Asked Scootaloo making Divermon look back in surprise while Applebloom nods happily. "Woah! I didn't think you'd be that quick Bloom." Applebloom laughs while Divermon just cries "Oh shut up will you?" Diamond tells him.

"So do ya'll want dinner? On me!" Then they all have a good laugh.

Ending theme

Author's Note:

We go back to the actual plot for this story in the chapter of Digimon! Digital monsters!

I've never had a cramp while swimming in my life so i don't know how accurate this is.

In other news i just started playing Vanguard. I also spent a good chunk of writing this listening to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG25PeqXiws&list=PL45B9A9E0B94AB75E&index=57 The Japanese dub gun be good.