• Published 19th Aug 2012
  • 4,637 Views, 69 Comments

Digimon Crusaders - Klonoahedgehog



A cross over between the CMC and Digimon taking place in an Alternate universe.

  • ...
6
 69
 4,637

The bolt of Loyalty part 2.

Rainbow looks back at Scootaloo and then at the Digimon. "Yeah of course i know him!" She then gets up and scratches her head. "He's a friend of Elecmon's." The Digimon spoke up before she could finish, "Yeah, my name's Gotsumon!" Scootaloo looked up at Rainbow who responded with. "He helped us out a bit back when i first came to the Digital world." Hawkmon put hi's wing on hi's beack and thought for a second. "Thanks for showing up in the nick of time, if you didn't save us then who knows what could have happened." Rainbow looked at him and asked. "What are you doing down here anyway?" Then Scootaloo interrupted while folding her arms. "And why aren't you corrupted like those Digimon up there?" Gotsumon went to the side and kicked a soft looking rock then sat down there and sighed. "Well it started a while ago."

He flashes back to earlier in the day where Elecmon was hanging around, Gotsumon was hanging out with him, they were just sitting around eating when they felt the rumbling, the two of them looked at the direction where the rumbling was coming from. "What's happening!?" He asked Elecmon looked at him. "I don't know but i'm gonna check it out!" So he goes off running without a second thought, Gotsumon waited a bit before stuttering. "Wait for me!" He yelled

When they got there they looked around the black tower, "Hey you!" The two of them looked up and saw Kazemon looking down upon them with a very evil expression on her mug. "Who are you and what are you doing here!?" Yelled Elecmon. Kazemon laughed back at them. "I'm one of the Digimon who's soon going torule this world!" She snapped her fingers and they were suddenly attacked jumped by almost all sides by Digimon wearing black rings.

"Gotsumon get out of here! Uper thunder strike!" Yelled Elecmon Shocking a bunch of the Digimon opening a path for them, they run towards a grate. 'Uper thunder strike!' was repeated over and over breaking sone rings but for the most part they kept going. They made it to the small grate. "Uper thunder strike! Alright, lets go!" Gotsumon opens the grate, he and Elecmon try to leave but before they could they were jumped, grabbing Elecmon. "Elecmon! Come on!" Yelled Gotsumon. Elecmon shot a few Digimon and looked back "I'll catch up! Just go!" So Gotsumon jumped in, closing the grate behind him.

"And that was the last time i saw him." Said Gotsumon. "Kazemon!" Yelled both Scootaloo and Hawkmon looking at each other. "Well we know who's behind this now." Said Rainbow, "What are we gonna do?" Asked Gotsumon making Rainbow look down to him. "Well first we gotta find Elecmon." Hawkmon spoke up after her. "We saw a bunch of lights coming from the Colloseum so it would b best to check there first."

The group nods. "Lets go!" Says Scootaloo.

--------------------------------

Meanwhile inside the collosium. Gilda walked towards Elecmon who was being held in a very small cage. "Alright chump, tell me where's the Element of Loyalty." Elecmon gave her a grin then looked away. "Honestly what makes you think i'm gonna tell you that?" Gilda leaned in and put out her fist. "Oh i'll get to spill the beans, i can be very persuasive." And then she proceeds to punch hi's cage. Kazemon jumps into the room. "Yo Gilda, some of the Digimon outside say they saw some humans hanging around the alleys." Both Gilda and Elecmon look towards Kazemon. "Humans?" They both asked. "It's those kids isn't it?" Kazemon folded her arms. "From what they said it looked like there were only two humans and another Digimon with them." Elecmon looked down and thought to himself. "Two humans? Rainbow must have come with help. ...I hope they come soon." "They seem to have taken to hiding, we don't know where where they went but i've got a plan to draw them out." Elecmon and Gilda look to Kazemon again

Rainbow and Scootaloo slowly open a grate and look outside to see if there was anybody there, they noticed that they were many guards. "Woah, look at all of them." Said Scootaloo. "Yeah this i definitely the place." Gotsumon peeked and said, "So what are we gonna do?" "Were gonna break in, get Elecmon and beat Kazemon." They got out quickly and hid real fast in the corner just escaping the guards.

They stood there in the shadows looking at the door. "We've got to find a way in there without alerting the guards." Gotsumonlooked down and picked up a can. "I got it." He threw said can towards a nearby courtyard causing some attention from the guards as they ran off to see what it was. "Good work Gotsumon!" Said Hawkmon, the girls giving a thumbs up so they run inside undetected.

Back in the real world, the team was getting ready to play, when the Coach noticed who was missing. "Hey has anyone seen Scootaloo?" The kids all looked at each other then looked back at the Coach, then doing a motion signifing no. "Where could she be? The game's about to start!" He said all worried. "If she doesn't show up were gonna lose for sure!" One of the kids spoke up. "Don't worry coach! If she doesn't show up we just have to give it our all!" The coach calmed down immediately. "Okay, we just have to do our best!" He said as the others got excited, while the voices were speaking up the coach mumbles to himself. "Were doomed."

Back in the Digital world they were running through the halls of the colleseum trying to avoid the guards. They kept at it until they reached a small opening. "Alright if he won't us where the temple is, we'll just havw to force it out of him!" Yelled a voice, a voice strangely familiar to Dash. "I know who that is!" She whispered to the others then she ran right into the open, "Ahh! Rainbow!" She ran right in, the others catching up to her. Gilda looks back at them. "You!" Gilda yelled pointing at Dash. "Rainbow!" Yelled Elecmon. "Elecmon! Buddy i'm here!" She said.

"Well Dash it looks like you found some sidekicks to pal around with you." She said folding her arms. "What the heck are you doing here!?" Yelled Rainbow, Scootaloo looks between the two who were staring at each other angrily. "Wait, you two know each other?" She asked. Rainbow looks down at her then looks back up. "Yeah, we used to be friends back in School." When Gilda interrupted. "Until you ditched me!" She said with anger. Rainbow looks at her with a very peeved looked on her face. "Me? You were the one who kept bullying my friends around!" "It's not my fault you picked such loser friends to hang out with!" "If you were my real you would have tried to be friends with them!" "Nobody tells me what to do! And your gonna learn what happens to those who abandon me!" Just as she finishes her sentence a bunch of Digimon surrounds the group.

"What are we gonna do now Dash!?" Asked Scootaloo. "Well, i think it's obvious." Scootaloo looks over to Dash when she says that as she clenches her fist. "Fighting time!" She proceeds to punch the nearest Digimon. "Woah!" Yelled Scootaloo. Rainbow jumps and kicks another One sending it back and tipping over a few more Digimon. "Rock fist!" Yells Gotsumon hitting other Digimon breaking some black rings. They kept at it breaking Black rings on Digimon, knocking them out.

Scootaloo and Hawkmon just stayed there watching the events happening in front of them. Rainbow and Gotsumon hitting as if the two of them were partners. "This is awesome! Go Rainbow!" Chanted Scootaloo, Rainbow looked at her and gave her a thumbs up, while she was distracted however the enemy Digimon piled up on her and caught her. "Dash!" Yelled Gotsumon.



"Scootaloo!" Hawkmon yelled. "Got it! Digi armor energize!" And Hawkmon immediately Digivolved to Shynermon getting ready to save Rainbow Dash. "I wouldn't do that if i were you." Said Kazemon snapping her fingers. When she did some Digimon came walking out, bringing in four friends. "Let us go!" Scootaloo's eyes widened as her friends and there partners came walking out tied, the Digimon holding onto there Digivices. "You try a pull something and these dweebs are gonna get it!" Shynermon looks back at Scootaloo a bit of sweat dripping down there faces. Scootaloo puts her hands on her head and lowers her head then she thought to herself. 'What do i do!? If i try to save Rainbow the Apple bloom and Sweetie bellewould get hurt but if i tried to save them Rainbow would get hurt!' "Scootaloo!" She immediately looked up to see that Rainbow having been grabbed by Kazemon staring back at her and Gotsumon grabbed by some other Digimon. "Don't worry about me! Save your friends!" Kazemon hits her back. "Be quiet!" She said.

Scootaloo looks back and forth between her friends trying to decide between them, hitting herself in the head for a bit. "...Shynermon, degenerate now." Shynermon looks back at her then asks. "Are you sure?" Scootaloo then whispers something to him, he nods in response then degenerates into Hawkmon. "Alright hand over the Digivice." Scootaloo and Hawkmon lie down and put the Digivice on the ground in front of them, Gilda then walks over to them, she tries to pick up the Digivice, but then.... "NOW!" Scootaloo kicks the Digivice sending it to the Direction of Rainbow Dash, Hawkmon tackles Gilda sending her back a bit. Rainbow then proceeds to knee Kazemon. "Ugh!" She muttered and then picks up the Digivice.

"Feather strike!" Yells Hawkmon throwing the feather of hi's head like a boomerang hitting the Digimon holding the others captive releasing them. "Get them!" Yelled Gilda. The Digimon attacked. "Corona Knukle!" "Rolling stones!" The Two Digimon yelled sending the Digimon back knocking over others. "Cmon! Lets go!" Yelled Coronamon grabbing Apple Bloom and jumping down to Scootaloo's side! "Alright! Were together again!" Yelled Scootaloo giving a thumbs up to her friends.

"You know i think i just might know who to give the element too." Thought Elecmon Just them Elecmon started glowing giving a sly smile. "Girls! Look!" Yelled Sweetie Pointing towards Elecmon. The light hit the ground and just as it disappeared another light jumped out of the ground revealing another necklace, a necklace with a bright red Lighting bolt on it. "Kazemon get it!" Yelled Gilda in response. "Scootaloo! Raise your Digivice!" Yelled Elecmon.

Rainbow throws the Digivice too Scootaloo, she nods and raises her Digivice sending a bright light in the direction of the necklace just before Kazemon could grab it making her stop in her tracks. The Element of Loyalty was now they'res! "Alright! Lets go Hawkmon! Digi-Armor! Energize!" "Right!"

Hawkmon!

Armor Digivolve too!

Blue armor surrounded him as hi's body shape turned quadraped, red armor covering hi's head leaving hi's beck exposed. Big red wing bursting out of hi's back giving him the appearence of Halsemon.

Blitzmon! The Bolt of Loyalty!

Blitzmon flies at an incredible speed hitting Kazemon and sending her flying. "You little brat!" She yelled as he flew back at her, she caught him before he could collide with her. "I'm not gonna let you win!" Blitzmon then immediately yelled out. "Sonic Rainboom!" Covering his body in a huge Rainbow aura making him able to fly faster than Kazemon, "Lets see who wins now!" He yelled as he hit her with hi's speed flying directly to the ground as Kazemon hit the floor he then kicks her throwing her to the tower, knocking her out.

"Kazemon!" Yelled Gilda running towards her partner. "Now one last thing to fix!" Blitzmon said then proceeded to yell out. "Sonic rainboom!" Flying in to the tower knocking it over making a bunch of rubble fall on them. "Looks like we have to retreat for now! Dangit!" Gilda took out a ball and threw it to the ground just before the ground hit her "Gilda!" Yelled Rainbow to see if she could get through to her but it was no use, the tower had collapsed and the Digimon were free.

Rainbow put her arm down in defeat having a depressed look in her eye. "...Why the heck would she do that!?" Yeah that look changed to anger. "Woah, Rainbow Dash calm down." Said Gotsumon. "Yeah, today was a win for us! Isn't that enough?" Said Scootaloo. Rainbow looked back at her sidekick and said. "Yean, i guess your right. Cmon, lets go get Elecmon out of hi's cage." They went over to Elecmon's cage releasing him from hi's prison.

Scootaloo was happy helping out her idol until something important clicked into her mind. "AHH!" She yelled. The others looked back at her. "What is it?" Asked Sweetie belle. "I'm late for the game!" Putting scared looks on there faces as the four humans and the girls Digimon partners ran off, leaving Gotsumon and Elecmon with a confused look on they're face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the real world in the benches, the Stallions were in a very hard position losing to the oposition, only 10 minutes left with one side at 10 on one side and 20 on the other. "Where the heck is she?" Asked Scootaloo's brother. "Don't worry, i'mm sure she's here." "Dangit! Were losing! Were the heck is that girl!" The coach lied down and put hi's hands on hi's head simply waiting for the Stallions to lose, until a voice came out. "Over here!" The coach immediately looked up to see Scootaloo in her soccer uniform. "Where the heck were you!?" He said. Scootaloo put her arm behind her head. "Sorry, i was getting ready and i just lost track of time."

Coach then proceeded to pur hi's hands on Scoot. "Look just get out there and win us the game!" He then pointed to a chubby kid in the bench. "Snip! Your staying here!" Then the kid took a big breather. "Thank god!" Then Scootaloo got ready to go in. "Here i go!"

The game got back on and Scootaloo had the ball inserting a montage she got the score back up to a tie, 20 to 20, the next goal would mean a win for them! The oposition chasing after her for the last goal just a minute left, just when she wasn't paying attention they all surrounded her "Nowhere to go now girl!", she thought back to earlier and got an idea. she looked to her side and saw another kid on her team, "Over here! Pass it to me!" She did just that and threw the ball to him, doing the same motion as she did earlier and it went between the legs of one of them, "Hey!" He yelled.

He caught it and the guys were distracted just enough for Scootaloo to move past them, "Get them!" They yelled. It was a heated match as the two kids made it to the goal. The goalie was blocking intensely as the kid kicked the ball over to Scootaloo, she nods and then kicks it as hard as she can, just below the goalie's legs, with the timer stopping and the score raised by one the Stallions have won!

The crowd was cheering at Scootaloo's victory, she looks over to her friends and relatives and gives them a big thumbs up. The team even poured sports drink at the Coach with hi's simple response... "YYYYEEEEAAAHHH!!" In the background however the opposing team was getting scolded by they're coach, yeah it was a pretty good night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How could you fail me!?" Yelled the disembodied voice. "It was those kids! They're a lot more powerful than we thought!" Yelled Gilda. Flim then said. "It's those Elements of Harmony really, without them those kids would be pretty powerless." Trixie the responded with. "And the only one left is Magic. right?" With a tone of annoyance. Flam the replied to her. "Yes, yes it is, which brings me to my idea." "Idea?" Said Trixie.

"It's simple, if we could build a device to extract the Elements from they're Partners, we wouldn't have to deal with them anymore and using the power taken from them we could restore you to your original state, Sombramon. With your permission of course." Said one of the Flim flam brothers, the other just nodding in hopes of approval. This whole devide idea peaked Trixie's interest as she looked at them with a bit of malice in her smile.

Sombramon stayed quite for a bit then he came to a desicion. "Very well, Datamon!" And with that a very small machine Digimon came out of hiding. "What is it boss?" "Make these two theyre little weapon, we cant afford anymore failures." "Yes boss!" He said as he went to Flim and Flams side. The 5 of them then proceeded to walk out of the room. Leaving the others in there with Trixie still smilling like a madman.

Author's Note:

This was my first time doing a flashback sequence so i don't know if i did it right.


I'm officially stuck on writers block, i can't think of anything to write for the next chapter so i'm stuck.