• Published 11th Aug 2014
  • 1,806 Views, 51 Comments

A Diamond In The Ruff: A Gem Stone Beginning. - Campanula Monkshood



Diamond Dogs are the bane of most civilized races, they treat everyone they find horribly. Not even their pups escape their treatment which just creates an indefinite circle of mistreatment. My name is Gem Stone, I am a Diamond Pup and I will change.

  • ...
0
 51
 1,806

Stone Family Den-Tunnels (Family Tree)

Grandfather(Father's Side)
Tangle Stone (Deceased: Challenged for Alpha Position)

Grandmother(Father's Side)
Bella Vein(Assumed deceased, cave-in. No body found.)

Father
Volc Stone: Miner

Mother
Sandre: Cart Puller

Uncle (Father's Older Brother)
Fido (Name Stripped by Father's challenger)

Aunt (Father's Twin Sister)
Ayno Stone(deceased: bloodloss)

Children of Volc Stone and Sundre: Sorted by oldest.

♂Igneous Stone: Pup-care runner
♂Cobble Stone: Den Cleaner
♀Gooshy Stone: Guard Dog Initiate
♀Mar Stone: None ♂Bull Stone:none (twins)
♂Gem Stone: Student

Author's Note:

Dear Fimfiction, it's me; Austin-
Get the heck out of here, go back to your theorist channel. *huff* Sorry, I bet some of you were hoping for a new chapter but seeing it hasn't been a week yet you'll have to wait. As you can see this is the Stone Family Tree, it is for those who are curious about Gem's family and for me to keep my story straight.
It is Stone family tradition that when twins are born their names must go together.(Either in one work split between them or a phrase that can be split; like Rought and Tumble.) Gem's father Volc and his Aunt Ayno are Volcano and his twin siblings are Marble.
I'm currently thinking on what Gem's mother's side of the family is like so this page will be updated in the future. If you have any questions about the family tree, feel free to comment and if it's not overly spoilery I'll answer pretty quick. Camp out.

Comments ( 6 )

The next chapter will have to be delayed until 8/10 , I'm once again sick and running a fever so any kind of productive work is proving impossible. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Sorry it's a bit late, fell asleep before I could post it. Enjoy

8364323
True....which means she actually blew two chances to enslave the world. In canon.:facehoof: and the second one was almost perfect!

ah well, I am interested in what will happen if you do the flim&flam future, as well as the apocalyspe one... I read one where it was caused by Trixie and the Alicorn Amulet. Hmm...would the diamond dogs survive? Being underground and all?

8364403
I haven't planned on doing the flim flam or the apocalypse one but I do have one planned for the nightmare moon one, it involves a certain wood dog I like to called Woodstocke.
They'd be able to survive the flim flam verse and maybe the apocalypse verse is only barely by completely sealing off their cave in both verses and generate oxygen by breeding fast processing moss or lichen to breathe and maybe find a way to grow gems but then it'd get kinda fallout-y and I don't think anyone who like to read repeated days of 'we dug another tunnel and made more moss. one of the scientists found a way to make the lichen produce 245dekaliters of oxygen more than the old moss.'

8364554
Yeah, probably not. Moss gets old after a while.

I'm sorry to say that once again chapters are going to few and far between. My father died on the 11th and it's going to take some time to get our lives back to normal. Thank you for understanding.

Login or register to comment