• Published 4th Aug 2014
  • 1,635 Views, 29 Comments

A Bunch of A-Holes - Imperator Chiashi Zane



In pursuit of Thanos, the Guardians of the Galaxy find themselves crash-landing on Equestria.

  • ...
7
 29
 1,635
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

Hurry it up though, I’ve got five more of them to woo before I leave.

Damnit Quill, you and your pelvic sorcery! :rainbowlaugh: Are you trying to break Kirk's record?

5467022 will you continue this story

REALLY fun story! I wish it would continue! Also, I just realized. They've met all of the Mane 6....except Pinkie Pie. She's normally the first on the scene whenever a new pony shows up! Where is she?

7601937 they met her in the first chapter, sort of.

Continue please

8943596
It's unlikely at this juncture. It's been almost 3 years since I wrote the last chapter.

Celestia turned, and trotted out the door, waving her tail mockingly at the stallion. Let him know what he could never have, and maybe he would better himself in an attempt to attain it. That was why she had no problem posing for those magazines every decade or so.

:trollestia:DANMIT CELESTIA!!!:flutterrage:

The purple Alicorn sighed, “Actually, that’s not how we do things in Equestria. Nopony gets banished for a little bit of property damage. Sheesh. I didn’t even get banished for breaking into the restricted section of the royal library.”

"cough, cough Luna cough, cough"

9772398
Keyword: LITTLE...Destroying half a city and a decent chunk of forest isn't a Little bit of damage.

Login or register to comment