• Published 4th Aug 2014
  • 2,225 Views, 21 Comments

Try putting yourself in my hooves - Thomani



Rarity and Pinkie Pie both seem to need something from the Everfree forest, and so they decide to find what they both need together. However, they both accidentally unlock some dark magic and major changes happen. They switch bodies.

  • ...
4
 21
 2,225

How hard can this be?

After about an hour, they both reach the outskirts of Ponyville.
Raripie took a deep breath in. "OK Pinkie, explain to me again how to act like you."
"Oh its simple; you just have to jump and skip everywhere, pull off a load of parties, say hi to everyone, randomly burst into song, eat loads of cupcakes and candy, talk really fast about a load of rubbish, smile a lot, you know, be me!"
Raripie looked completely confused.
"Oh fine, just remember how I usually act, and act like that! Anyway, how do I act like you again? I forgot."
"Talk with proper words like fabulous and marvellous, make lots of dresses, act rather posh, hate the mud, refuse to get your mane ruined, ignore the fact spike has a crush on you, be generous. Yes, I think that's how I would go about it."
Pinkity nodded.

"How's this; Oh yes darling, that dress is all fabulous and stuff, I really like it's poshness. Don't get it dirty, I don't like dirt and stuff."
Raripie sighed.
"It's a start. Listen to mine; Woo. Wee. I really like hyper things and cupcakes. Come to my party! I like partying! I shall skip and jump there and have a rather large amount of fun! Woo."
Pinkity giggled. "Perfect! By the way, while we are in each others bodies, you're gonna have to prepare for the huge Ponyville party!"
Raripie screamed and nearly fell over. "Sweet Celestia! How could I have forgotten! My top secret dress! You're going to have to work on it for me!"
"Oh, that'll be fine. Don't worry Rarity! That dress will be completely fine!"

Raripie still looked concerned. "Well, you are the only one who can work on it now, so I hope the dress will be fine."
"Let's begin our new lives!"
Pinkity began bouncing towards Ponyville.
"Um darling, I don't walk like that!"
"Fine."
Pinkity slowed down into more of a trot, and didn't look too happy as she walked towards Ponyville. Raripie was completely out of breath by the time they reached Ponyville.
"Darling, do you ALWAYS bounce along like this everywhere?"
"Yep! Everywhere and anywhere!"

They reached Carousel Boutique, and Pinkity looked towards Raripie.
"We'll meet up at the town hall later and discuss how we can switch back. In the meantime, have fun being ME!"
"Same to you too darling!"

Pinkity walked into Carousel Boutique and Raripie continued towards Sugarcube corner.
On her way, Twilight stopped her in her tracks.
"Hey Pinkie Pie? Where've you been? I thought you said we were gonna talk about the planning for the party? What took you so long?"
Raripie stopped and her heart began racing. How the buck would she manage to talk to her? Talking like Pinkie is really hard, after all.

"Um, yes, I had to do some fu- I mean, super duper fun thing in the Everfree forest! Yes, that was it! I had to collect Gomm- I mean Gummies food, and yes, I had lots of fun and things, and Rarity came with me and she looked fabulous! I mean, don't you ever wonder how she does that stylish mane?"

Twilight looked puzzled. "Pinkie, I've never heard you talk like that before! You kind of sound like Rarity!"
"Ha ha, what? No, I'm totally not Rarity, I'm Pinkie Pie! See? Cupcakes and parties and stuff!"
"Well Pinkie, we might as well go to my place and start the planning meeting for the party! After all, this is a huge celebration, and we have a whole lot to do!"
Raripie took a deep breath. A planning meeting would be fine, nothing can go wrong, right?