• Published 28th Jul 2014
  • 307 Views, 1 Comments

The Equestrian Nightmare Rebellion - TheOfficialPinkiePie



The third equestrian civil war has begun! Secrets are revealed as the truth behind Luna's imprisonment on the moon show the evil side of Celestia. Can Twilight save equestria? Can she admit her growing feelings towards Rainbow before it's t

  • ...
8
 1
 307

Note of resignation

I apologise to anypony who is I noting this series - ha, as if - but I believe that I have started out this da fiction on the wrong hoof. It was rushed, improperly planned, and started out compleatly wrong. I would put this down to my lack of ability to write great novels, as well as all the ideas running havoc in my head. I therefore have decided to stop this story, and continue at a new start to this fic idea at a hope that the new beginning will turn out better due to better planning, and time. Some of you may be glad to hear that I will be keeping this dry bag of spanners on the net, and link in the new story that will be better.
I do hope that this has not caused too much of an up-rough in the community, and will be seeing you in my second attempt at this. Thanks all of you for the positive comments, and likes, and I will be seeing you in the near future.

This is TheOfficialPinkiePie signing off for the time being.
Have a good day, and wish me luck with my head - I hope it doesn't explode- LOL!
Ou revoire mes amis, and goodbye my friends.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment