• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 444 Views, 8 Comments

Discord's Mind - KatonaIzuboriFIM



When Forlock bumps into Discord, his magic accidentally sends her into his wacky mind. It's just like Equestria, but it's anything but normal.

  • ...
5
 8
 444

Lord Discord

We sat in the train, heading to Canterlot at a moderate speed. As we passed through the mountain tunnels, I suddenly realized this was a horrible idea. I saw the train transform in a fluid motion into some sort of roller coaster and we plummeted down the slope at the speed of light… without seatbelts.

"TWILIGGHHHTTT!" I screamed, clinging onto her and screaming my head off. Little creepy creatures popped up from the scenery, laughing a scary song that repeated over and over again. I covered my ears and they screamed at me.

"IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL! IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL! AND IT'S GETTING SMALLER STILL!" Twilight smiled and bobbed along with the music, and in the darkness I saw her eyes glow a slightly yellowish color, with red pupils. I gasped and backed away, scared by her change.

We exited the pathway and were suddenly bathed in the sunlight.

"Oh thank Celestia it's Canterlot!" I groaned, crawling out of the train of death. Twilight cheerily greeted the guard and we walked through the town. Lions in tutus danced around as flamingos with umbrellas swirled around the town, like some sort of parade. As we made our way to the castle, I gasped. There were monuments to Discord everywhere and scary animals roamed around freely. A organ grinder song played on loudspeakers and I shuddered, for the notes seemed to echo in my soul.

We finally came to the palace and we walked right in. I guess nobody in their right mind would want to mess with this Lord Discord. We headed to the throne room and I saw the murals and stained glass windows were different. Celestia and Luna's images were replaced with Discord and some other villain. A large red ape with a scary smile. I remember him, but not his name.

The throne room was still large and grandeur, but as we approached the throne, I saw that Lord Discord was absent. Princess Celestia sat in the chair beside the throne, her mane lifeless and limp. Her eyes solemnly looked up at us. But the scary thing was to the left of the throne, chained up and dirty.

"F-F-Fluttershy?!" I gasped, seeing her look at me.

"Hey." She seemed different. Her mane was spikier than normal and she had a gloom over her. She began to quietly sing a song about a black parade and her father being a phantom. The chain on her neck had a skull embellishment and I frowned. This world is so strange.

Celestia straightened, using her magic to sip some cider.

"As you can see, Lord Discord isn't here. Twilight, I'll take your paper for you and give it to him." Her magic forcefully removed the scroll from Twilight's pack and looked over the lettering. I stepped forward and bowed slightly.

"Lady Celestia? I'm new here… and I don't quite understand. I thought you and Princess Luna ruled over Equestria and Discord was under Fluttershy's care…" She shook her head sadly.

"I'm sorry dear mare. A long time ago, yes. I was the ruler of Equestria. But then Discord courted me and enslaved me. If he was here, I'd say something like marriage, but it's more like I'm his slave than anything. I've lost all of my authority." She said, looking at the old mural of her and Discord's marriage. I tilted my head.

"But what about the Elements of Harmony? Can't they stop Discord?" Celestia frowned, thinking.

"The Element's of Harmony? My sister, Nightmare Moon, destroyed those old relics years ago. We had no way of escaping Discord. It was inevitable. He has so much power here… it still baffles me how much influence he has over the creatures and magic of this world. He can do whatever he wishes here. If you haven't met Lord Discord yet, I suggest you keep it that way and leave. He tends to… unnerve ponies." She finished.

I nodded and backed away, tears suddenly pouring from my eyes.


"Yes. Thank you Lady Celestia. It was nice seeing you." I sprinted out of the castle as fast as I could, stopping when I reached the garden. So many thoughts swirled in my mind. I would have to be careful to not be discorded in this world.

Comments ( 8 )

$0 confusing yet so wonderful!
00000h chaos is our saviorrrrrrrrrrrrr
And the happy dreams we live
:3

short, kept my attenchen.... I DEMAND MOOOOOOOOOORE!!! :flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

4755608 Okay mrs 'attention' XD jk lol i'll post more soon

4757057 thanks! and how did you know i was a girl?

4757325 I assumed a guy wouldnt talk about bullying like that. Hed try to hide it or make himself out to be some sorta war veteran. But youre honest and awesome and also your profile pic kinda gives it away :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment