• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 444 Views, 8 Comments

Discord's Mind - KatonaIzuboriFIM



When Forlock bumps into Discord, his magic accidentally sends her into his wacky mind. It's just like Equestria, but it's anything but normal.

  • ...
5
 8
 444

Where the Buck Am I?!

I opened my eyes and looked around me, my whole body aching from the sudden waves of magic that had just attacked me. Everything looked exactly like it did a few seconds ago, so I guess Discord had fled after 'accidentally' hitting me with magic. I scoffed, standing up and stretching my sore bones.

I heard a loud explosion and my ears shot up, pinpointing the exact whereabouts of the combustion was. I looked up and saw little bits of ashes flutter down. What?

hiss

BOOM!

I saw a light blue firework light up the orange sky and I realized there was no danger. But why would they have fireworks going off in Ponyville this time of the year? Nightmare Night was moons ago... maybe somepony's birthday? I'm guessing Pinkie Pie was going all out for somepony.

As I trotted down the hill back towards Ponyville, I noticed something strange about the town right away. Something was... off... As I came to the square, I saw the Pyro Pony shooting off fireworks incessantly.

"Umm... sir? May I ask why you're doing that?" I asked politely. He turned to me, his eyes alight with passion and grinned... kind of creepy actually.

"Because Lord Discord commanded me so! Randomly shoot off fireworks whenever possible! Heh heh! BOOM BOOM BOOM!" He grabbed a match and thrust it onto a large ball of powder. I galloped away, shaking my head. Lord who? Discord?

I headed over to Twilight's, wondering if maybe she had an answer to my question. I knocked on the door, and when I didn't hear a reply I slowly opened the door, peering my head in.

I heard some mare speak in a slow, high pitched voice.

"Ohhhh Spike!!! Mmmm...." Rarity said seductively. My eyes widened and I began to tremble as I slammed the door shut. What the BUCK???!!!

I ran over to the farm, hoping Applejack would tell me something worthwhile. I headed inside the barn and I heard the noise of an ax fall. I saw red blood spurt everywhere and I saw Big Mac holding a chicken by it's scrawny neck... except it had no head.

"WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT??!!!" I backpedaled out of the farm and ran back into the town.

"Where the buck am I?! This can't be Ponyville! Everybody in this town is CRAZY!" I begged to my sweet soul Pinkie Pie, my best friend, was at least somewhat herself. I slammed my hoof on the door to Sugarcube Corner and shoved the door open.

"P-P-P-Pinkie!" A crowd of fillies surrounded a large birthday cake with Pinkie Pie in the middle, her back turned away from me. Slowly the satanic pony with a fork in her hoof turned to me and smiled.

"Hai! I'm Pinkie Pie!" Her eyes shone with an evil malice.

"Do you want to play a game?!"