• Published 22nd Jul 2014
  • 282 Views, 3 Comments

Ponies hang out, randomness ensues. - FluttershyBeingDom



The mane 6 hang out, unexpected events occur.

  • ...
 3
 282

Octopus hair, part one.

Pinkie Pie ponders aloud to an unwary crowd. 'I wonder like if there was a setting with no fourth wall, what would breaking the fourth wall there do if it doesn't do nothing! Its a true mystery! One of the last in Equestria! Hmmmmm. It'd probably be addressing an imaginary audience, but that means it does nothing. And IM NOT CRAZY!' Everypony, and a few birds, and a wombat all turn to face the source of the noise, oh, its just Pinkie Pie.

'I KNOW! Twilight might know! She is good with all those coin-tums psychics and stuff! I think she was at the, hmm, hospital. Hmmmmmmm.' Pinkie scratches her chin in thought with one, no two, no three hooves for the price of one! 'Hmm maybe thats why cupcakes gave me a bunch of wings and stuff, since I do stuff like this. No matter!' Pinkie hops towards the hospital in a strange direction causing her to essentially cover half the distance to the hospital in one bound.

She notices Celestia's royal carriage just outside the hospital. 'WAIT!' She holds herself back with a 5th hoove coming from nowhere to slow herself down. 'Twilight is probably having a discussion with Celestia, I wonder if she is doing fine now.. Pinkie looks up to the window that should look into Twilight's cell. 'Hm, I have to find a way to subtly peak into her window and check out whats going on'

Pinkie Pie hovers just outside the window covered in sky house and tree camo, along with her hot air balloon. 'Hm Celestia and Twilight are certainly discussing something, discussing something they certainly are. I see Celestia's lips moving and she pauses at regular intervals. Hmm' Pinkie narrows her eyes and moves her ear closer to the window. When she cannot hear any pony she decides to take action into her own hands, hooves, god if Lyra hears me think that.. She rolls her eyes and brings a camo megaphone to her mouth. "SPEAK LOUDER NOPONY CAN HEAR YOU, ITS KINDA INCONVENIENT YA KNOW!' Celestia and Twilight look in Pinkie's direction. Twilight with an annoyed look, she rolls her eyes and sighs. Celestia with a look of confusion, curiosity, then amusement. She even holds a hoove up to her face to stifle a chuckle.

'IT'S NOT FUNNY! THIS IS SERIOUS!'

'Hey Pinkie! What you doing up here?' Dash flies over chuckling. 'Pranking somepony?'

'SHHHHH! Im trying to sneak in on Twilight and Celestia's conversation!' She whispers loudly and aggressively to Dash. Dash looks over to the window of Celestia guffawing and Twilight shaking her head blushing from her embarrassing friends.

Dash chuckles some more. 'How's that working out for you?'

Pinkie narrows her eyes more, glaring at Dash, then unpacks her suitcase with high tech 007 or mission impossible type shiz including but not limited to a silenced sniper rifle, a black knife, a black spandex suit, goggles, an array of capsules from capsule corp, those things are so handy! Her favorite is the cannon one!

She pulls out from the back corner pocket a white human with short brown hair in a suit with a diamond in one of his front teeth, presses triangle, scrolls through her inventory and selects equip silencer, equip to tooth. Dash gapes at what non-sense she is seeing. Pinkie silently uses the human to cut through the glass silently with the diamond embedded in his tooth as its now equipped with a silencer. She takes a suction cup and silently removes the perfectly circular glass, tossing him aside she sneaks into the room, replacing the glass. She removes her clothes, erotically, and when she removes the camo from her head she swings her head causing her mane to dance around majestically and in slow motion for some reason.

'Twilight, might you point me to the exit?' Twilight and Celestia look to the only exit the room has. Celestia bursts out laughing her eyes almost rolling in the back of her head. Twilight with very wide pupils and a visible blush points to the exit and averts her gaze. Dash can be seen from Pinkie pie's perspective, bearing obvious wing-boners. Pinkie leaves, you can hear a tussle, and she reenters the room in a nurse outfit with a face mask.

'Red Heart here, checking in on the patient.' Dash has a hard time flying outside the window, and bumps into Pinkie's air balloon causing it to float away into a nearby house and it bursts into flames catching the house on fire. Dash lifts herself up and pushes the glass causing it to oscillate at dangerous speeds and not leaving it's glass frame. Upon seeing this Pinkie speaks. 'No Dashie! Its friction-less! You are supposed to use a suction cup! Get one from my bag!' Dash forms an expression of horror looking in the direction her balloon went. And takes off.

'Noooo! Dashie don't leave Pinkie~!'

Celestia clears her throat. 'I believe we've had enough.' Pinkie Pie sad puppy dog face with a trembling lower lip. 'But, Twilight, why don't you discuss with her what I told you?'

'Very well. Some ponies from Cantelope were all like Cloudsdale is the shiz too bad we can't charge ponies for good weather! Then Flim and Flam were like, 'Heh, well why not?' So they built a castle fortress producing clouds! They decided to call it Zora's floating castle! It had a lot of radiation and experimental machinery, and it overheated from a technical error from a change in atmospheric conditions, causing it to start falling into the ocean. They was like,'oh my, well, that's not good Flam.' 'Oh I know Flim.' 'What do we do flam?' 'Why, there is only one thing we can do flim!' 'Surely you don't mean!' 'Oh but I do.' 'Okay, here goes nothing..' ''FUSIONNNN-HAAAA!!!" Now they are calling themselves Flimal Flamtasy. And the radiation is producing things like ground swimming sharks, sea-ponies, mutant turtles, buff violent toads, and a lot of ocean wildlife now have the ability to speak and sing.'

'Barnacles!' Everypony starts screaming but Patrick. 'AHHHHHH~~~!!!!!!' Some creepy lookin rectangular sponge runs around in circles, screaming while wearing square pants. Patrick starts screaming and running in circles.



Somewhere in the ocean off of Equestria. 'Buck crabby patties! Chum Bucket wants to expand its target demographic, and expand it shall!' Says some green microbe nopony knows the name of.

Some robot screen voice thing talks. 'Are you sure Plankton? We don't know much about these... SIGH, Ponies!'

'I know right! Shit is so damn girly! Ahem. Yes I am sure..'

'Are you sad about that castle landing on Mr Crabs?'

'Of course not Karen! ... Besides, we have a-'

Jasmine sings. 'A whole new woorrrrlldd!'

'That was my line!' He angrily shakes fist in the air. 'Flimal Flamtasy, get out here! We have matters to discuss! You need to tell me about these.. Sigh, ponies...'

'Oh, they are quite touchy feely- just a simple tune and dance- some theatrics such as a little prance- and in no time you will gain their dime! Ponies eat treats, beets and wheats and sweets. Its quite simple really.'

Plankton speaks up. 'I'm not cut out for this sort of crap.' With a snap he opens a can of beer.



Back in Ponyville.
'Farewell, my loyal subjects.. You know what you have to do..' Celestia looks to each of the element bearers bearing elements that they bare. They bare elements here and there, they bare elements everywhere. They bare elements near and far, they bare elements in a car.

Twilight nods, everypony stepping out of the vehicle.

Dash with narrowed eyes from the extremely slowly setting sun as they walk out onto the beach. 'Let's do this!' Everypony nods.

Some human to the side crying pathetically. 'When is that thing going to set?'

Everypony's bared element's start glowing. 'Go go power-rangers~!' Celestia calls, Vinyl at the side setting the beat, and wiping a tear away, Pinkie nods sadly.

'I'll miss you!' They all glow the colors of their elements and move through the sky in beams of light.

'Mighty morphin power rangerrrrsss~...' Vinyl frowns, then finally speaks up.

'I am such an idiot, I let this happen, you know. The new sports car, the getting in shape, the pink hair, the lies.'

'Yes, she attempts to relive the past.'

'Now I'm losing her! What'll I do! What'll I do~!'

'What are you talking about?'

'Hmm?' Vinyl sniffles, then gets slapped.

'You are Vinyl Scratch- girl! My Self! Pull yourself together! What will you do? Is this a question? Show him you remember that she is incredible, and you will remind her who you are! Well, you know where she is. Go! Confront the problem! Fight! Win! And call me when you get back, darling. I enjoy our visits.'

Comments ( 1 )

Wow that was random.

Login or register to comment