• Published 13th Jul 2014
  • 557 Views, 5 Comments

The Froggy Bottom Bogg Incident - Flashburn37



Mud and Murk is everywhere! Worst of all, it looks like scooping it out won't work! The Froggy Bottom Bogg is spreading and Ponyville's citizens look to the local Princess for answers as Mayor Mare works tirelessly to fix it.

  • ...
 5
 557

Epilogue

Epilogue

Celestia slumped in a chair in the dark of town hall. She rubbed her forehead. Luna trotted up behind her, each careless hooffall pounding in Celestia's migraine.

"Could you please walk quieter?" She groaned.

"Oh sorry! Are you okay?" She placed a hoof on her sisters wing.

"I guess. Spike drove off the Hydras, the mud sank back into the earth, Twilight is safe. All is well." She sighed.

"You know as well as I it is not all well. Mayor Mare may never walk normally again, and don't even get me started on all the, discussions, we will be having with the Zebra delegates about the influx of Hydra in their land."

"For a moment there I thought my head ache was going to get better." Celestia groaned.

"Come on Sis, you have me, a dark tyrant set on ruling Equestria with eternal night, for your family. Your head ache never left."

"It did for a thousand years." Celestia grinned.

"Oooooh, low blow." Luna laughed.

"You know you are right. This is far from over. How much is this all gonna cost us?"

"Thousands, or hundreds of thousands." Luna shrugged.

"I wasn't just talking money Luna." Celestia cast a worried look at a photo on the desk in front of her. "I was talking about something far more important."

Luna's eyes grew tired and she blinked away tears at the sight of the picture. "She survived that, she'll survive this."

Author's Note:

This was it, the end. I hope it gave the message you wanted, and please tell me. This is the first time I have ever used this kind of hook or character. Please, PLEASE tell me what I did right and what I did wrong. The only thing sadder than tragedy, is poorly written tragedy. Same goes for hinted tragedy. Just... ugh... someone tell me stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment