• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 961 Views, 70 Comments

Dreaded Shadows - Rinderin



Sweetie Belle is tormented nightly by a hideous monster dwelling in the shadows of her bedroom.

  • ...
4
 70
 961
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

5904799

Nope, its from the movie "Blackout", it's a shitty horror flick, but I feel it fit the description of the creature well.

Yep! Demonic Possession, just as I suspected!

5905770
Is it really? Well perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't. :ajsmug:

5907712
Close enough. I was just sitting here thinking it was supernatural influence like that the whole time.

Hmmm.... You're reaaaaaaaaaaaally losing me here. Namely with the Rarity bit, but Malice and co., too.

I'm sorry to say that, outside of MAYBE Applejack, I absolutely could not see any of Rarity's friends just ditching her like that (AJ only because it was her sister that was killed). I mean, Rarity literally had nothing to do with the deaths, having not even been there for them, and yet people suspect she did it? Her friends believe she did it? That's some grade A shenanigans and I'mma call ya on them.

Malice and Co. are an entirely different story, though. Firstly, Julia isn't a pony name by itself. That stuff irks me to no end. It's hard to really place why I dislike Malice. I can't tell if it's her name, her characterization (what little we've seen), or just that she's so conveniently similar to Sweetie Belle in regards to their incidents.

I'll give it a couple more chapters, though.

5911864
Hehe, I brushed against the main plot point a bit in this chapter, it will become more apparent as to what is REALLY happening here soon enough, but believe you me, her friends have very good reason for abandoning her.

5911864
Although, I'd have to agree with you in terms of the name "Julia". At the time, the name seemed appropriate in terms of the 'Wonderland' style theme of the past two chapters, but looking back on it, the name was a bad choice.

5911864
I believe they're being tormented by umbra hear me out king sumbra isn't a pony he's an umbra or rather he was created by umbra see idw comic ?

this Equestria is dead now

diamond tiaras not a unicorn

minions from th pony of shadows

Comment posted by Matthewthawes deleted Apr 30th, 2020
Comment posted by Matthewthawes deleted Apr 30th, 2020

you do know he's breaking a variety of laws right?
doxxing, slander with the intent to mentally harm and shock. also if he was any good at doxxing he would know her image is literally in the canterlot hall of heroes. and harassing or slenderizing a national hero is a major crime plus if the case is federal interfering with a federal case can result in prison not to mention poaching, Deformation, treason, blackmail, fraud, impersonation (last I checked diamond wasn't a unicorn!)
plus this whole story is a mess their no actual plot it's like it was written simply to pile on as, much gore as possible! do you even watch the show do you even pick up a comic?
derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/9/30/732949.jpg

10308567
agreed is the show pony a phony pony baloney did chrysalis stoop even lower; because that phony diamond tiara is obviously a changing. dt isn't a unicorn!

I'm mad that I found this story and got into it just for it to end and never be finished

Login or register to comment