• Published 22nd Jul 2014
  • 571 Views, 9 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Weapons - EquestrianEmo



The Soul Eater characters fail a huge test at the DWMA. Will they be expelled? No. Lord Death has something much more fun in mind.

  • ...
2
 9
 571

The Great Unknown ~ Sakura's POV

I landed in an unknown world, that with all these asymmetrical houses around me. For the moment, I thought I had broken the fourth wall and hallucinated wildly. But I noticed my friends were fallen around me too, and they were strange creatures I couldn't describe. "Am I one too?" I thought, looking around at myself. I was, in fact, one of them.

I had light, sunset-blue fur, four legs, and wings that resembled the blades on my shirt in human form. My hair was the same, dark purplish-black, tied into two symmetrical pigtails with rubber bands. I also had a tail, as I noticed, it was the same color as my hair and split into two with rubber bands.

As I looked at the tail, I realized that there was a mark on my flanks, a golden battle axe with a soul encapsulated in a cage-like circular enclosure at the top.

"G- guys?" I called, seeing the shapes meters away from me move and struggle to figure out how to walk in this world. A grey horse (I had decided that we were horses by then) with wings and a sharp horn was the first to adjust. I figured that was Kid, because I could see faint stripes in his hair. But nobody came.

It took me a while to get the courage to stand and walk around. But I did. And I would find my friends if it was the last thing I would do in this strange world.

I tripped around for a while, not knowing what to do. I was so confused at everything, this wasn't Death City at all. Finally, I got to navigating myself around for a while and trying not to fall on my face. I met Death the Kid next to a house. He was confused about the dimension his father had sent us to as well. I'm pretty sure none of us knew what the what was going on.

As I was talking, I recognized the signs.

Shaded world all around.

Grey clouds over my head.

There was a kishin in this world.

Author's Note:

My little brother thought my OC was a Mary Sue, but what does he know? He said stumbling was Mary Sue-ish. He said slapping him was Mary Sue-ish. I hate him. -.-