• Published 22nd Jul 2014
  • 569 Views, 9 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Weapons - EquestrianEmo



The Soul Eater characters fail a huge test at the DWMA. Will they be expelled? No. Lord Death has something much more fun in mind.

  • ...
2
 9
 569

Holding Back ~ Iris's POV

After I met with the others, I knew I had changed. I was certain, actually. I had a gold coat with little bits of fur floating in the wind here and there. My hair, or mane I guess since we decided that we were horses or something like that, was a golden brown and in my usual French braid, as was something that seemed to be a tail. I had a gold horn on my head, when I tried hard enough, it glowed and sparked coral pink. How awesome is that?

But then I noticed my haunches, or flanks, or whatever you call them. They had a mark on them. A deep purple glow that looked to be a ribbon was wrapping around the handle of an axe. A battle axe, to be exact, just like my weapon partner Sakura. What was this mark for? I wondered, not really paying attention to the conversation because my mind was reeling with questions about this world.

Anyways, like I said, I talked with my friends over by a house in this new dimension. We all tried to agree on what the meow we were doing here. But, as I guess we all noticed but I was too shocked to even care, I spotted a dark blue, foul-smelling mist creeping over the houses.

The only answer to something unexplained like this was that a kishin had somehow followed us into this world.

Or, it had originated here.

Either way, we, and the citizens of this friendly yet mysterious town, are screwed.

Unless.

Unless we save the day.

Comments ( 8 )

you know what, I want to see where this goes

and followed

Who are Sakura and Iris? I went to Soul Eater Wiki and couldn't find who they are.

>>tyler chabot
It's incomplete.

>>MoochPrime
Me and my friend's OCs. OC stories are fun.

I like the story concept, but it needs a little more work.

Btw, death, you gon hate dis worl so much. So very much.

Login or register to comment