• Published 22nd Jul 2014
  • 565 Views, 9 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Weapons - EquestrianEmo



The Soul Eater characters fail a huge test at the DWMA. Will they be expelled? No. Lord Death has something much more fun in mind.

  • ...
2
 9
 565

New World ~ Death the Kid's POV

The sun blurred into my eyes at a strange angle, but I didn't recognize anything around me. There were idiotically asymmetrical houses all around me, and I was laying on a pebble path in the middle of it all. "Liz? Patty?" I called, trying to stand up. Which didn't work out so well, considering that now I had FOUR legs to stand on (I quite wished I was a spider with eight legs). It took me a while to get the hang of standing on all fours, but now that I got the hang of it, I decided to inspect the rest of my body. I had a light grey body, with hooves on each of my legs, and both hair and a tail. My hair, as I saw in a mirror one of these creatures left outside, was the same, black with white stripes on one side. Oh, why didn't the dimension change at LEAST make is symmetrical. I had wings, and a sharp horn that could do magic at my bidding. Not too different, since in MY home world, I could use spirits to make anything. That's when I noticed something. A mark on my flanks, a soul with stripes on the left side of its head and yellow eyes.

I think I remembered this mark, didn't Doctor Stein say that it was what my soul looked like on the inside? It might have been, but regardless, his guidance meant as much as Excalibur's worthless blabber to me at that point. I didn't care, I needed to find my friends.

I turned around to see Sakura stumbling towards me, still not used to the four legs thing. She was light lavender, with glossy navy blue pigtails and peachy pink eyes. Her mark, as far as I could tell, was a battle axe with a circle shaped cage in the middle, imprisoning a kishin soul.

"Kid!" she yelled, happy to see that we were in the same dimension.

"We have to find the others," I replied in a more serious tone. She nodded as the dark clouds gathered in the sky filling the air with darkness.

There was a kishin in this dimension.

And it was after the citizens of this town.