• Published 5th Jul 2014
  • 526 Views, 11 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 2: The Legend of Twix Bar - Protopony350



The history of The Great and Amazing Twix Bar from birth to the present.

  • ...
5
 11
 526

Epopepolog

Twix Bar walked for a while and by that I mean she walked for a few thousand years. One day she realised she looped the planet for the 85th time and was back in Cantloot. Well she thought "Hey maybe I should go visit Princess Other so she knows I didn't die" so she went to the ol throne room.

"MAGIC MISSILE" Yelled a horse as it zapped another horse and made it explode into flowers and organs. "Good work you are becoming the most powerful unitard in Equestaria" Said Princess Sun. Twix Bar look angry because haha nope SHE was the most powerful Unikitty in the world. She ran at the pony and had words with her.

"How DARE you think you can outmatch the GREAT AND AMAZING TWIX BAR?!?!?!11?!?!ONE!!" she observed at the pony. "The other pony oops that shouldn't have had a quotation mark oh well but yeah the other pony began to speak and by speak I mean hit her with a purple lantern construct. They did battle for days.............."

After a few minutes of fighting Princess Sun distracted Twix Bar by causing a Solar Flair that roasted a nearby village. "Twix Bar, how dare YOU assault the greatest Unitoony in this room? This is my student TWILIGHT PURPLE, and she has saved the day countless times! You go away young lady and think about what you did!" Twix Bar hung her head and walked away.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Twix Bar was starving to death because she wondered into the Neverever forest and was also temporarily blind. One day she heard a familiar sound.


SNAP


She began to run to the source of the sound.


CRACKLE


She was in a full sprint.


POP


She dived into the cave to find it! It was the cave of the Rice Krispy Fountain.

She was home.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Twix Bar lived in this amazing cave for over a year when she heard the sound of clipityclops. a small pony stood before her.

"What business do you have with The Great Twix Bar?" She asked

"I have come with a letter from Twilight Purple" Said Swooty Bell.


The End

Comments ( 3 )
PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Oh my god that was glorious.

I need to read all of these now I was a fool.

I HAVE STUMBLED UPON ENLIGHTENMENT!

AND ITS NAME IS SWOOTY BELL.:rainbowlaugh:

There's an immense lack of love for this, why aren't the true trollfics loved?!:raritydespair:

Login or register to comment