• Published 5th Jul 2014
  • 524 Views, 11 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 2: The Legend of Twix Bar - Protopony350



The history of The Great and Amazing Twix Bar from birth to the present.

  • ...
5
 11
 524

Part 2 - Absolutely not sponsored by Kellogg's

With a snap crackle and a pop the huge centaur slowly walked into the sight of the pony that was standing in the tower watching.


"I AM HERE AND I AM GOING TO BE MAD IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE KINGDOM!" He said handsomely. "ALSO I AM A BIG MONSTER AND I NEED A BIIIIG BREAKFAST!" He sure was hungry!


Alarms sounded and Pegasi scrambled at the sight of the beast. The great tower was going to be defended because it was a really really nice tower and have you seen the price of towers recently? It's a wonder that we could even afford the first one let alone a replacement so he better not knock it down. Man that would be a headache. And who gets to clean that up? It's not going to be me I tell you that right now!


Twix Bar ran as fast as her horse legs could take her to the throne room. "Princess Wayback we need to fight the monster and find him a suitable meal for his large and sexy body!" Twix Bar said nearly out of breath. Not from running but because she was jamming on her sax before the attack. Princess Other was not amused. Not because of the attack, but because she had been jamming on her sax before the attack. They left the throne room and headed to the battleground.


The Pegasi who had came to the battle had been all battled out. "Oh no now how will we find a food that will satisfy his amazing biceps?" Complained Twix Bar as she thought of a new plan.


The stage was set for the worlds biggest bowl of Rice Krispies. "When he eats all of these delicious Rice Krispies his mood is sure to change for the better!" Said Princess Wayback who could hardly hold back from eating the decadent and affordable treat herself.


Tartarus Ricks saw the bowl of popping goodness and ate the entire thing and was full.

"YOU IDIOTS! BY FEEDING ME THIS NUTRITIOUS BREAKFAST FULL OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS I WILL HAVE THE STRENGTH TO DESTROY THE ENTIRE KINGDOM!" Said the extremely satisfied and dashingly suave hunk of a centaur.


Twix Bar prepared to do battle with the giant who was now overpowered with the nutrients of Rice Krispies available at most grocery stores.


It was at this moment that Tartarus Ricks noticed the beauty of Twix Bar. Having ate a bowl of Rice Krispies every day for 20 years she had maintained a youthful complexion and the body of a good body.


"Maybe I have been hasty today my good mare. Maybe we can work this out over a bowl of Kellogg's Rice Krispies?"



--------------------------------------------------



Tartarus and Twix decided the only way they could negotiate was if they has a fun filled day at the amusement park.


They debated foreign policy in the bumper cars also everyone else on the ride died because Tartarus is like 100 feet tall or some crap like that. They drew up treaties on the roller coaster but same drill he killed everyone. They came to an agreement in the comically oversized photobooth. Twix Bar opened her inventory and added the picture they took to her locket.


"So it is settled. I will stop killing all of the ponies and you marry me" He said with a grin and smile.

"What no I can't marry you I am in love with someone else" she opened the locket and looked at the picture of her and the amazing Tartarus Ricks together all of those minutes ago. "You will never live up to him I'm sorry but no". She left him broken hearted and angry.


Tartarus Ricks attacked again and oh man Twix will never get to finish her jam session will she? Well this time her and Wayback decided to head to the mysterious Neverever Forest to find a way to stop the monster.



-------------------------------------------------



So they flew to the forest and Twix Bar was running because she can't fly. They saw some neat things like a glowing tree called the "Save the day and defeat the bad guy tree" tree and they decided not to touch it. Along the way they saw a huge hole in the ground and decided they could knock over Tartarus into it and maybe he'd break his neck or something.


The plan was set. They would place a large bowl of intoxicatingly irresistible Kellogg's Rice Krispies at the edge of the hole.


Now they just had to wait for him to smell it but Twix Bar decided to go find him and make him find the food that he oh so wanted in his stomach.



To be continued